PDA

View Full Version : Question Kl stopover

Mr Bastard
02-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Thanks for all the help///////////

timtam
05-03-2016, 08:30 AM
Bro
Most places close at 4am. But you can book out girls from 3am for six hours and it normally costs you rm 500.
If you have wechat it will be awesome.
Go to this site
Wclubcheras.com
Plenty for you.
Text me if you need more info.

Mr Bastard
05-03-2016, 07:38 PM
Cheers timtam

cygnushyoga123
26-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Bro
Most places close at 4am. But you can book out girls from 3am for six hours and it normally costs you rm 500.
Go to this site
Wclubcheras.com
Plenty for you.

Very nice girls wor. I will be in KL soon. are you in KL or Sydney?

johnst
04-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Bro
Go to this site
Wclubcheras.com
Plenty for you.

Hi bro Tim Tam, do you know of any other good outcall places in kl for local chinese malay or chinese?
Thanks, John

zucon
25-09-2016, 07:49 AM
Bro
Go to this site
Wclubcheras.com
Plenty for you.

Has anyone used their services? any feedback?

timtam
02-10-2016, 11:48 PM
I live in Sydney and I travel to kl 4 times a year.

Else visit dpf4u.com plenty of agencies for you to ask
I use wechat too and it is plentiful

zucon
06-10-2016, 07:04 AM
Thanks mate I will look at it, planning for a visit next month and looking for overnight. Does it makes sense to break it into 2 hr sessions with say 2 girls. Not sure if overnight is worth there

hogansheros
14-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Thanks mate I will look at it, planning for a visit next month and looking for overnight. Does it makes sense to break it into 2 hr sessions with say 2 girls. Not sure if overnight is worth there

Depends on what you want.

One of the things I enjoy is the girls that will stay and hang for breakfast or dinner. I prefer the less money hungry girls than those focused on the two hour performance.

If you do decide for 2 two hour sessions, then I suggest give yourself a good 3-4 hour break in between if you have the time. For me, it helps my systems recover and prepare.

classicfine
06-11-2016, 06:16 PM
checked out Wclubcheras.com looks good, any other sites like it?

classicfine
06-11-2016, 06:36 PM
actually http://lust141.com/en/place.php?suk_id=188 aint bad by the looks of it

Alucarda
09-11-2016, 08:12 AM

Thanks for the local website guys. I am going to KL and was about to check the thread on it, and boom, a november update!

zucon
09-11-2016, 08:37 PM
thanks guys excellent info. . I am getting ready for KL trip this December and this would help a lot

Midnight_Prowl
28-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Is this girls all real pics??? Some looks way too young

hogansheros
06-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Is this girls all real pics??? Some looks way too young

I am sure all the girls on that site are above 18 but you can always check their ID.

How about that VFM thought, so many girls to choose, two hour sessions with everything for $120.

And AirAsia flies direct from Gold Coast, so in just a few hours we can all be in punter heaven.

dammiyt
25-04-2017, 04:52 PM
Theres a website called KLPJGirl.com that has good girls. Avoid the RM150 punts, and go straight for the premium around RM500 (A$180 or so). Thats the cream of the crop!

exstar
07-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Did not have much luck during my recent visit to KL in terms of booking local freelance Malay girls (my timing was bad and the Malay freelancers are rarely available due to conservative lifestyle and doing this on the downlow - price 1600rm) but tried some spas over there with different nationalities and a real gem was called Ganda Aromatherapy which has only Pinay therapists and for 168- 188rm (depending on branch) you get a massage followed by waterbed body2body slide followed by BbBJ and CIM as standard. Similar to Midas/Mastige8. Standard of Pinay much higher than one of our old Pinay ML who seems to have retired so it was a good way of getting a good taste of Pinay without having to go to the Phils. They all speak good English too so no bros here would have issues. If you want to know specific branch and girl for recommendation PM me I can let you know.

I stayed in Bukit Bintang but I think next time will stay in Petaling Jaya which is cheaper and more local action. BB too touristy and prices are higher.