PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 197 Five Dock - Booking Rescheduled

xconcepx
03-03-2016, 04:16 PM
I've been going to this shop at least once a week for a while and when i saw they had a new girl i hadn't tried on the roster i made my booking to fit into my work schedule. When i msged a tad earlier to see if i could come in was told that current customer had extended their time and i had my booking completely rescheduled to suit the current customer.

Two things, was grossly disappointed considering im a regular and secondly, they shouldn't allow a customer to do that if the girl already had a booking.

Needless to say, i have not been or will be going back.

Their loss.... Hence the reason i have now been practically part of the furniture at 227 Broadway. Was looking for an alternative than went once and it was great so ended up going 3 times in a week. Great place.

opimrs
04-03-2016, 07:20 AM
I agree, that's bad form. A booking is like a contract to be honoured by both parties. If the othe guy wanted more time then the shop should have accommodated him with another girl. You did well to stop going there.

garfield
04-03-2016, 08:13 AM
I've been going to this shop at least once a week for a while and when i saw they had a new girl i hadn't tried on the roster i made my booking to fit into my work schedule. When i msged a tad earlier to see if i could come in was told that current customer had extended their time and i had my booking completely rescheduled to suit the current customer.

Two things, was grossly disappointed considering im a regular and secondly, they shouldn't allow a customer to do that if the girl already had a booking.

Needless to say, i have not been or will be going back.

Their loss.... Hence the reason i have now been practically part of the furniture at 227 Broadway. Was looking for an alternative than went once and it was great so ended up going 3 times in a week. Great place.

Which are your favourites in 227?

xconcepx
04-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Which are your favourites in 227?

Ada at the moment. So cute and i think with more visits part 2 will be better.

babelx
04-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Always vote with your wallet. These places only understand that language.