PDA

View Full Version : New Forum - Colour (Lets vote and tell us your preference)

Thumper
12-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Can we get a new default - Pink is yecchhhh

M3
12-03-2012, 07:24 PM
I find this colour easy to read but I am slightly dyslexic and colours really do make a difference in helping me to read...For me this colour is perfect.:cool2:

refokkused
12-03-2012, 08:43 PM
hehe leaves no doubt what kind of forum this is from a distance!

Administrator
12-03-2012, 09:01 PM
hi all valuable brothers

Please advise what colour you like most?

In the near future, we will implement more colour skin

and after that, you can change the default forum color from your profile setting

give us some ideas

tojo
14-03-2012, 02:05 PM
I've never seen the colour drak blue, so I voted for it.

Some other feedback. Maybe it's my eyes, or my screen, but on the other forum pages, anything in yellow [girls] ,or grey [other] text is impossible to read. Can Admin change those 2? Cheers.

Administrator
14-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Wording fixed - dark blue

Girl light yellow changed to orange

Other light grey changed to dark grey

tojo
15-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Nice work!

woraix
15-03-2012, 08:13 PM
light blue or green

end user
16-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Admin can decide the default, as long as users get to choose a more inconspicuous colour than the current pink. My eyes are being raped.

gagger3x
19-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Pleezz!! Change the colour to something less bright - Blue would be nice. You have done such a nice job with the opening syd99.com page, why screw it up with this truly ugly colour. Makes me wanna leave the site asap.

While you are asking for suggestions, can I suggest that you eliminate the flashing ads? They are like strobe-lights on my eyes.

I know that the advertisers support the site and you need to help them with effective attention getting copy. But....I think the advertisers are actually worse off with this sort of ad. Rather than drawing my attention to the ads and then reading them, I actively adjust my screen to eliminate most of them. Truly, if the Ad was not flashing at me, the natural appeal of a woman's flesh would cause my eyes to spend sometime looking at the ad. The more aggressively the Advert flashes the quicker I move away from it.

What do others think?