PDA

View Full Version : Sharpshooter is seeking new personal trainers

sharpshooter
17-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Hi bros,
I'm looking for recommendations in this forum.
I have quite regular Night Time cardio sessions these day, and like to be efficient, so don't go for outcall agencies and long distance travel from Northern side. Here is my pattern in the last 18 months:

533: Shelly, Sara, Jessica, Nana, Yuki
Aqua: Linda & Angel (last year), June (this year)
5*: Moon, Nancy, Sugar (retired), Chilli, May

Other shops and girls I have been visit were more random and with mix results, a few good highlights worth to mention are:
RR: Viet Vicky (retired)
Diamond Crows Nest: Dora
ESP Crows Nest: Viet Nicki (retired)

I'm looking for recommendations for new shops or girls from other bros who have similar taste like me to improve my training pattern. To me, this is a sport, therefore, consistent personal trainers are important.

wilisno
17-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Hahaha, happy training ! ;) ;) ;)

Littlewonder
17-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Well bro there are a lot of good girls at 533 you have jet to see Nina, Sue, Honey, Sasa, Ayumi, Jenny, Mimi, Gigi, Lulu. These are just a few of the good ones I have seen that come to mind they all have reports if you want to check up on them. There are now doubt others that I have missed.

sharpshooter
17-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Yes I have including Daisy, but not as frequent as the other 5 names I mentioned previously.
I'm after a regular sure thing personal trainer not just to try one out, I do that to determine my regular personal trainers on the weekly basis.
Sometimes, it comes down to personal connection and physical competibilities

sharpshooter
21-04-2012, 07:15 PM
my training this week so far:

- try to lock down 1 hr with Nikki at ESP, but left after find out she can't do full service due to her period
- next stop Diamond - a new milf i paid for $130 for 30mins, yes i know i shouldn't, but i did ok, and she was complaining i was doing for too long, WTF, i'm here to do my cardio
- Aqua - Cindy, next door girlfriend type, pleasant conversations, she is not the most pretty type, but she was pretty happy, ended up had a very good session, won't say no if she is the line up again
- Aqua - Sally, tiny and cute, pale skin, will do another workout with her again soon
- 533 - Yuki - intense workout, I was still sweating 30 mins later

Diamond will lose my business for a while, they do have gems from time to time in term of age and look, not so much services, but why go there pay $130 / 30mins when there is plenty K-girls at Aqua for $120

Please give me some tips here, I'm still looking for new personal trainers...
Winner of this week goes to Sally@Aqua

sharpshooter
01-05-2012, 09:51 AM
My update for April
two size 5 girls:
Jackie - 533, she is about mid 30s, good service and nice body, from Taiwan

Sally - Aqua, my 2nd visit to her

Please share if you come across any good ones in size 5 or 6

Cheers,