PDA

View Full Version : Oxford St, Bondi Junction, r&t heaven?

PunterBoy
31-01-2013, 04:50 PM
What's your favourite r&t joint in Oxford st?
There are quite a few shops around there, but which ones are the good ones?

To mention a few:

Green door 75 Oxford
Bodylicious 119 Oxford
WengCheng 115 Oxford
Maline Thai 89 Oxford

What to chose....?

PhoBot
31-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Can you get a BBBJ at any of these?

aussiegaigin
31-01-2013, 06:48 PM
There is some previous discussion about Bondi Junction, if you care to do a search.

amchunki
31-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Try here mate:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?979-Maline-Thai-Massage-1-89-Oxford-St-Bondi-Junction

Mr Crash and Burn
31-01-2013, 09:20 PM
71 Oxford as well...the undocumented work place of a former superstar of this forum....

Seriously, and we are all guilty of it one way or another. Bondo and Chatswood are seriously the RnT capitals of Sydney yet they can hardly muster a mention past the well visited shops that we all know about.
I mentioned to another punter recently that if he had a lazy day, head up to Bondi and I'm certain there would be more than 1 hidden gem tucked away in these shops that no one in here knows about.

aussiegaigin
31-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Trouble is these hidden gems are hidden away behind a wall of underperformers.

dk1800
01-02-2013, 04:55 PM
If at first you dont succeed...try and try again....gems are worth finding :)

jellyshots
01-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Some of the prettiest caucasian girls I've met used to work at Bodylicious and/or ABC Massage.

AHLUNGOR
01-02-2013, 10:30 PM
71 Oxford as well...the undocumented work place of a former superstar of this forum....

Seriously, and we are all guilty of it one way or another. Bondo and Chatswood are seriously the RnT capitals of Sydney yet they can hardly muster a mention past the well visited shops that we all know about.
I mentioned to another punter recently that if he had a lazy day, head up to Bondi and I'm certain there would be more than 1 hidden gem tucked away in these shops that no one in here knows about.

Haha, Brother C&B,

always so resourceful and always so informative. I think I can guess which superstar you were referring to!!

And you are very right in pointing out that Bondi Junction and Chatswood are indeed the RnT capitals of Sydney. In fact, until recently, if some one would have asked me that same question, I would answer without any hesitation: Newtown and the CBD - towards the World Square Chinatown side!! - for obvious reasons of course.

But I got some reliable intel that Chatswood is doing very well, 218 in particular could have been top of the class - always!! How's 40-50 jobs a day sound like ??

I don't know if 501 at its peak a couple of years back could deliver these numbers. Scary stuff. And I think most shops would be very happy to get 15-20 a day ...............lol

Just my two cents. may be other brothers in the know could verify that.

Cheers

:question:

lonely heart
02-02-2013, 01:33 PM

U naughty boy. Careful as she may go into hide and seek again.

I do not understand her though. As she obviously need the money why need to hide from the old connections. Not to mention she is not really the westerner punters type, so bondi not really a good place to make money for her?? Having said that she is not my type either so never even touched her.

I not happy when I heard she want nothing to do with the old punch of people though....

jellyshots
03-02-2013, 07:08 AM
One or two obsessive punters can ruin it for everyone. I know a few more ML's who are about to do something similar.

lonely heart
03-02-2013, 07:46 AM
:
One or two obsessive punters can ruin it for everyone. I know a few more ML's who are about to do something similar.

My reply is simply a joke to Crash and Burn. I am no so sympathetic to ML these days, including the person in discussion.

ML in general these days complain too much, no enough money, bad customer, not enough jobs, obsessive punter........ bla bla bla. They just all wish someone will give them a $100 every hour and they do jack shit. None of them (well only a few) think hmm.... I should do this better or i want that amount of money, i will do that little bit more.

IMO in general (really just generalising) Korean ML/WL and Chinese ML/WL are losing value fast where Far East and Japs are now providing good services and good value......hm...Far East girls ANNA ere i come:slobber::slobber::slobber

jellyshots
03-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Mind you, I never let myself be a sounding board for ML's during a session. Most of what I've gathered is when they've taken me out.

LongJohnSilver
03-02-2013, 04:18 PM
The prettiest Caucasian WL I have ever been with was at ABC in Bondi Junction. She would have been 19 or so, had the prettiest sweetest smile, and her breasts were natural, firm, bulging and perfect. I asked her if she did any extras and she said most of the girls don't offer extras but she does full sex. There was no bed so we had sex on a portable mattress on the ground. It was incredible. I visited her a few times before she stopped working. The owner one day told me she wanted to get out of the business altogether, lead a normal life. There are gems to be had at ABC - but honestly I wasn't even sure if the place was still open. The last two or three times I went there was no answer at the door. I had assumed they had shut down.

jellyshots
03-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Some of them moved on to Bodylicious, others to Kings Court.

Mr Crash and Burn
03-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Just in defence of myself, the girl lonely heart is referring to isn't the one I am referring to. My one has retired for now (no it is not Johnny Farnham) but still gets regular mentions such was/is her magnetism.

lonely heart
03-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Just in defence of myself, the girl lonely heart is referring to isn't the one I am referring to. My one has retired for now (no it is not Johnny Farnham) but still gets regular mentions such was/is her magnetism.

Yeah sorry mate I would not think the person u mentioned will appear in bondi, hence I though it would be the one I mentioned.

AHLUNGOR
03-02-2013, 09:10 PM

I still think the one I was guessing is correct!!

Brother C&B would know whom I am talking about!

PunterBoy
03-02-2013, 09:52 PM
:

My reply is simply a joke to Crash and Burn. I am no so sympathetic to ML these days, including the person in discussion.

ML in general these days complain too much, no enough money, bad customer, not enough jobs, obsessive punter........ bla bla bla. They just all wish someone will give them a $100 every hour and they do jack shit. None of them (well only a few) think hmm.... I should do this better or i want that amount of money, i will do that little bit more.

IMO in general (really just generalising) Korean ML/WL and Chinese ML/WL are losing value fast where Far East and Japs are now providing good services and good value......hm...Far East girls ANNA ere i come:slobber::slobber::slobber

You are so right lonely heart. Too much fucking complaining from WL and ML these days.

PunterBoy
03-02-2013, 09:55 PM
I ended up at Bodylicious. And boy I'm happy I did. Met the most wonderful and insanely hot Thai girl. A true gem!
For the sake of her privacy I won't mention her name, but I ended up extending from 1 h to 1,5 hr and we hit it off quite well.

Will definitively be back.

DYSLENOJD
03-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Isn't it better to mention her name to attract customers = more money?

PunterBoy
05-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Isn't it better to mention her name to attract customers = more money?

Yeah in principle. Only I don't like when my favorite girl is drenched in other dude's jizz.

Mr Crash and Burn
05-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Yeah in principle. Only I don't like when my favorite girl is drenched in other dude's jizz.

I love that!!! An early leader for the best quote 2013.

Mr Crash and Burn
05-02-2013, 09:01 PM
I still think the one I was guessing is correct!!

Brother C&B would know whom I am talking about!

Well she should possibly be known as xxxxxxxx of 71 Oxford instead of xxxxxxxx of MOC. :haha::haha::haha:

And you are the $1.02 favourite to pick her name correctly. But we really dont need to!!

8inches
03-03-2013, 04:08 PM
:

get paid more to do less = lazy-bad service.
I spoke to 1 ml outside the shop who told me this job is easy and pays well.
Some guys paid up to $80-$100 for nude hj. wtf?!

elitistmofo
04-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Does anyone know if there are still Caucasian massage girls at Bodylicious / ABC?

That would make a nice alternative to spunking $150 for 30 mins @ Michelle's.

PunterBoy
16-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Does anyone know if there are still Caucasian massage girls at Bodylicious / ABC?

That would make a nice alternative to spunking $150 for 30 mins @ Michelle's.

Nope. Asian only...