PDA

View Full Version : General talk Just for sharing

lipengr
07-03-2016, 01:25 PM
http://i.instagram.com/dewakimochi
Especially ML no 33 it must be brother alungor type she is the legendary in there
She can do all type of service u want just name it lol but no backdoor and u just tip her according to aussie currency is min $30-50 and the massage facility is like babylon or massage parlour next to maloney hotel which i forgot the name and total damage just 60-80 and u got 1.5 hr per session with ur favorite ML most of the WL will treat u like her bf even more than that as long u treat them nice and respect
how wonderfull cheap compare to the sydney rnt shop. Thats why its called heaven on jakarta city lol everytime i going back for holiday i just enjoy my day in spa and massage in there and more more activities to do in massage in jakarta such as sexy dancer in the lounge or the ML joining u in swirling pool. i hope someday sydney night life will be wonderfull like jakarta sorry i dont mean to promote the spa or the girls its just for the sharing with all of u brother happy punting

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2016, 02:59 PM
http://i.instagram.com/dewakimochi
Especially ML no 33 it must be brother alungor type she is the legendary in there
She can do all type of service u want just name it lol but no backdoor and u just tip her according to aussie currency is min $30-50 and the massage facility is like babylon or massage parlour next to maloney hotel which i forgot the name and total damage just 60-80 and u got 1.5 hr per session with ur favorite ML most of the WL will treat u like her bf even more than that as long u treat them nice and respect
how wonderfull cheap compare to the sydney rnt shop. Thats why its called heaven on jakarta city lol everytime i going back for holiday i just enjoy my day in spa and massage in there and more more activities to do in massage in jakarta such as sexy dancer in the lounge or the ML joining u in swirling pool. i hope someday sydney night life will be wonderfull like jakarta sorry i dont mean to promote the spa or the girls its just for the sharing with all of u brother happy punting

Thanks for thinking of me brother lipengr !!

Yes, no. 33 looks really big, may be too big actually.............lol

There are a few other more desirable girls with lesser Cup size but not sure if they are genuine girls or ladyboys !!

I may stick with my own favourites like the Rebecca at 227 Broadway though.

Thanks for sharing,

Cheers

:smile:

the_boss_king
09-03-2016, 08:27 AM
i wish you posted this the month before, i was just there recently lol