PDA

View Full Version : General talk Happy here again...

pandaboy
07-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Finally....I am back to Sydney, left here almost 2 years as my VISA problem. So many new threads and girls I have to catch up. To my shame, never shared any experiences before and only read yours. Now I am really happy coming back and exiting to join you again.

Please just ignore me, only share my happiness here.

Anyway, it is difficult to remember the old days except some impressive girls, like Janpanese Lungor from TCM or TMC, Korean Lisa and Chinese spicy/pepper/whiskey from 5 star, and so many RnT MLs. I think all those lovely girls already left and found their true love?

But still...very happy. I am here again...

wilisno
07-03-2016, 04:51 PM
Finally....I am back to Sydney, left here almost 2 years as my VISA problem. So many new threads and girls I have to catch up. To my shame, never shared any experiences before and only read yours. Now I am really happy coming back and exiting to join you again.

Anyway, it is difficult to remember the old days except some impressive girls, like Janpanese Lungor from TCM or TMC, Korean Lisa and Chinese spicy/pepper/whiskey from 5 star, and so many RnT MLs. I think all those lovely girls already left and found their true love?

Welcome home ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
07-03-2016, 04:52 PM

Welcome home ! ;) ;) ;)

the_boss_king
08-03-2016, 10:00 AM
welcome home and happy punting lol

don't forget to share !

pandaboy
08-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Well...Met Nana from Dreamgirls last night.

Already many reports about her, I don't think I need to write one more.

All I can say is, when staying with Nana, no matter you have lots of energies to play or you are very tired, she knows how to be your best girl friend looking after you.

Also, Nana recalled me about Korean Lisa from 5 star, they have similar personality, agree? bros, who have seen them both.

DreamGirls
08-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Well...Met Nana from Dreamgirls last night.

Already many reports about her, I don't think I need to write one more.

All I can say is, when staying with Nana, no matter you have lots of energies to play or you are very tired, she knows how to be your best girl friend looking after you.

Also, Nana recalled me about Korean Lisa from 5 star, they have similar personality, agree? bros, who have seen them both.
Because Nana loves you..:)

pandaboy
08-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Come meet our Abc HONEY and new Korean Stunner KINE

You be speechless.....:miao:

I think I already met Honey before at penthouse long time agao, maybe she was Lily?

Thanks for your recommendation, bro 5 star, you are always doing the good job.

pandaboy
08-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Because Nana loves you..:)

Yes...Nana was a perfect girlfriend...

pandaboy
13-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Well, havent been here several days.

I found some interesting stuffs these days, or because I just left this amazing market too long?

Tried some private girls from wechat nearby and some from agency, s......o many in the market. I only applied a wechat account two days, and already added almost 20+ girls and agency. Lots of names, myoutcall, mygirlsdorm, sydneycolour, sydneygorgeous, 9sgirl, Diamond, prettysyd, sweetbabe, extraordinary, sesesyd, girlfriend, kpop...of course, dreamgirls as well, and some private girls.

Now, the big issue here is they almost only accept limited customers, no western, no indian...then it is still all right share their information here? Just ask in case, thanks, bros.

P.S. I am always too lazy to write a long report, especially lazy to write repetitive reports which have been written by other bros, also this is my first thread here, so, only want to write some short notes to share girls information from my personal view.

wilisno
13-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Well, havent been here several days.

I found some interesting stuffs these days, or because I just left this amazing market too long?

Tried some private girls from wechat nearby and some from agency, s......o many in the market. I only applied a wechat account two days, and already added almost 20+ girls and agency. Lots of names, myoutcall, mygirlsdorm, sydneycolour, sydneygorgeous, 9sgirl, Diamond, prettysyd, sweetbabe, extraordinary, sesesyd, girlfriend, kpop...of course, dreamgirls as well, and some private girls.

Now, the big issue here is they almost only accept limited customers, no western, no indian...then it is still all right share their information here? Just ask in case, thanks, bros.

P.S. I am always too lazy to write a long report, especially lazy to write repetitive reports which have been written by other bros, also this is my first thread here, so, only want to write some short notes to share girls information from my personal view.
You can write anything you want, review any girl you want, as long as it's not advertising for them illegally ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
13-03-2016, 05:36 PM

Lisa @ 5 Star is now Dream @ Ginza.
It's no big secret bro so just updating you because you have been away for a while ...

pandaboy
13-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Lisa @ 5 Star is now Dream @ Ginza.
It's no big secret bro so just updating you because you have been away for a while ...

Really?!!!!!!

I only had been Ginza two or three times before as they were quite far away from my home when I used to live in City, and they were always too busy as well. when they still did their business hiding in a residential apartment, I was a regular of them and loved the girls, even though the unit environment was so bad.

Anyway, main reasons are my job situation and my strange habit. Normally, My work does not allow me to make a booking earlier than two hours, even sometimes I never know whether I can be free after an hour. I am also a person who really hate booking, i prefer walking in directly and fancying and looking forward to see who I can meet. It is another exciting moment differing on the bed.

pandaboy
14-03-2016, 07:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/spBXbUv.jpg

Korean HONEY @ Ginza is now MoMo @ 5 Star

Its a Big Secret

That means I have a choice to decide loving Honey or Momo?...

pandaboy
14-03-2016, 07:21 PM
You can write anything you want, review any girl you want, as long as it's not advertising for them illegally ! ;) ;) ;)

I see, will try my best to keep describing objectively.

By the way, agency and private girls nearly charge the most expensive prices in the market, range from 350 to 500? even 600? for an hour. But no guarantee about the service, the key words about them are those fresh, innocent, even bringing you back to first love? For sure, sometimes, they have a few extremely experienced ladies, they might have fantastic EXs teaching them everything?….

At the moment, only tried two private girls form wechat people nearby and three agencies. There are many tricks in the market, some IDs look more like agencies pretend, and others are using unbelievable photos which I dont think such a beautiful lady only charge such amount money, they can easily find a millionaire, and not a poor man like me.

Oh, wait…suddenly remember I have already started to take some notes about Nana from Dreamgirls in this thread, so I should finish about them.

pandaboy
14-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Dreamgirls is the only one agency really providing what you see is what you get principle. If you very care about how the girls exactly look like before you make your booking, Dreamgirls should be your first choice as the photos on their website already show all features of the girls. At least so far, the girls I have seen from them, Nana, Lena and Min, are the same in the photo. Simple, WYSIWYG.

From my experiences, the only way having chance to get the real photos of the girls including both MLs and WLs before meeting them is you have already be an very important customer of the papasan or mamasan. I used to have a friend who always sticked with those particular shops, every time the shops interviewed a new girls, they asked some photos from the girls, then my friend would be the first customer had these secret information.

Getting hungry, just go out for some food, hopefully not getting lazy after back and at least finish one of the Dreamgirls tonight.

mxxt81
14-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Welcome back mate

mxxt81
14-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Oh..... And don't forget to share