PDA

View Full Version : Question Am I weird?

Pleasedonot
08-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Hi all,

Happened to me a few times that I prefer a ML to keep their uniform on than nude part 2?

I dunno but the tight silky uniforms just too good I prefer touching it and also visually i prefer they have their uniforms on.

I once paid for nude part 2 but asked ML to keep clothes on but still do the slidings.

Am I weird?

cuteguy
08-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Each to their own mate but why go to a massage shop and ask a girl to keep her clothes on while doing the body slide? It defeats the whole purpose why you go there in the first place to get part 2. If you paid for Part 2 too and asked for her clothes to stay on then I'm lost for words mate.

Pleasedonot
08-03-2016, 01:34 PM
U know when u only pay for standard hj they just stand there looking away but u pay for nude hj they come on top and kiss u and sht, i enjoy all of these but with uniform on...

cuteguy
08-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Every girl is different. Even when you pay for nude HJ, you're not guaranteed kissing etc.

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Hi all,

Happened to me a few times that I prefer a ML to keep their uniform on than nude part 2?

I dunno but the tight silky uniforms just too good I prefer touching it and also visually i prefer they have their uniforms on.

I once paid for nude part 2 but asked ML to keep clothes on but still do the slidings.

Am I weird?

Nothing wrong with that preference brother !!

Just like some people likes the MLs totally naked, some like them topless only or bottomless only, while there won't be lack of punters who would like to see the ML in nothing but stockings, and while majority of the RnT are performed by hands, footjobs has grown in popularity, and you can always add the Spanish, Italian, on the tummy, between the thighs and every other which ways that may please you .

As long as you are happy and the MLs are willing, anything goes I suppose.

Cheers

:smile:

ps. one time one of my favourite busty ML was wearing a T-shirt at the start of our session and during the session I could feel that there was no Bra inside, although I have already paid for the nude HJ, I asked her to keep that T-shirt on and I just played with her big tits over the T-shirt - equally aroused and sometimes something a bit different won't hurt at all !!

wilisno
08-03-2016, 01:55 PM
Hi all,

Am I weird?

Yes, you are weird ! ;) ;) ;)

Pleasedonot
08-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Thanks ALG:)

Also any chance for Ginsa girls to put their uniforms bak on after shower?

I feel embrass to ask lol

wilisno
08-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Thanks ALG:)

Also any chance for Ginsa girls to put their uniforms bak on after shower?

I feel embrass to ask lol
Any girl at any shop will do that if you ask ! ;) ;) ;)

Pleasedonot
08-03-2016, 02:26 PM
Last time i was with a police woman costume wl but she took it off to shower then i was like crapzzzz

wilisno
08-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Last time i was with a police woman costume wl but she took it off to shower then i was like crapzzzz

Hehehe ! That's exactly the problem massage girls to have clothes on, they even look younger to some ! ;) ;) ;)

What you see is what you get at brothels ! ;) ;) ;)

NaughtyBoy13
09-03-2016, 01:18 AM
Yes you are :)

sukeong
09-03-2016, 04:10 AM
Slightly different but always wanted to try having sex while both of us with clothes on but WL don't agree lol

the_boss_king
09-03-2016, 08:23 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how she gave u a b2b with uniform on lol