PDA

View Full Version : General talk Private ML/WLs and STIs

gpeck80
09-03-2016, 12:07 AM
Surely they're more prone to spread em. Discuss.

reddoor
09-03-2016, 12:35 AM
Kick it off bro whats your reasoning on
each ?

gpeck80
09-03-2016, 02:59 AM
As opposed to brothel WLs that get screened every month or so.

downeyundero
09-03-2016, 08:18 AM
I mainly stick with brothels for the health checks. The girls are more careful because they know catching something will put them out of work.

Of course, it's not 100% safe, but far better than trusting a private girl to be that careful.

So long as I'm resigned to keeping rawdogging to my own special lady, and so long as I have the money, brothels are for me.

reddoor
09-03-2016, 11:41 AM
My philosophy is if they try to charm u into something risky is to get a firm grip on myself never come into anything dodgy and never try and sweet talk them into anything most of them r pretty cluey and there not going to swallow it anyway.😊

domo
09-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Have had the odd comment about condoms not giving the best feeling but never went past that since the rotation of guys they see just makes the odds so much higher. If your over 50 and don't care, got for it but for me I'm not at that stage yet and still got a long while before I'm there....

reddoor
09-03-2016, 02:36 PM
"If your over 50 and dont care " thats a bit rough bro its not as though once u hit 50 youve only got a few yrs left anyway .

domo
09-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Not to offend mate ;). It's just that we also have twit 18 year olds who think they are invincible and go at it. Also with the way of supplements and health care I'd love to be pushing 90+ and still jiggy with it ;). Let's hope the cure to everything is around the corner ;);)

reddoor
09-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Ha ha all good man

gpeck80
10-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Until someone discovers the fountain of youth, we'll just have to settle for 20 something HABs. Dammit all to hell.

reddoor
10-03-2016, 11:07 AM
I wonder what the chat is between the boss of a shop and a novice newbie on her first day does she get told of the pitfalls or just thrown in the deep end no doubt they would b aware of stis but i wonder how many actually know or r educated on the types and ease of transmission . I know in my own experience talking to some girls they clearly have no concept of the facts . I suppose its just turn up on your first day look as sexy as u can and pick it up ,for want of a better term ,as u go and u could end up a star .

hogansheros
11-03-2016, 07:43 AM
i've seen this thread or similar so many times.

while we like to think that sex workers don't like condoms, they are wanting to use them. The facts are that the guys (That's you and me) are more likely to have an STI than the wider population. here's an article (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3098849/Tinder-Grindr-dating-apps-causing-cases-syphilis-gonorrhoea-HIV-soar-experts-claim.html) there is some peer reviewed research somewhere to back this up.

any girl with 50% education will know to use condom.

it's usually us guys that prefer without condom.

when a girl says prefer without condom it could just be a lubrication issue. is using condom, please always use lube.

but, all that being said, nothing better than being with a non-working girl after being with her a while and she whispers let's do without. :)

guys, if you are fucking a working girl, including a massage girl, on the clock, or after hours, use a condom.

Then you have things like twins with two different fathers (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35761281) just to remind you that girls like fucking around as much as guys.

HH

gpeck80
12-03-2016, 04:06 AM
"i've seen this thread or similar so many times." - hogansheroes.

The very reason I posed the original question is because I had not seen this issue discussed on this forum in a long long time. It needs to be brought up from time to time to keep us all on our toes. You might be thinking of some other forum, especially since, apparently, your account here is only a couple of months old .....

hogansheros
16-03-2016, 02:38 PM
i read this thread and did book myself off for suite of tests today. it's all bulk billed and seems to cover everything.

and, just to clarify, while I never have unprotected work with a sex worker, i did have a couple of one sessions with some long terms friends and did not always use precautions.

cheers

gpeck80
17-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Good idea. Aside from STIs, I take a blood test once a year just on general principal. It helps your doc find things at the start, before actual symptoms appear is way too down the track for me liking.

hogansheros
18-03-2016, 08:00 AM
Good idea. Aside from STIs, I take a blood test once a year just on general principal. It helps your doc find things at the start, before actual symptoms appear is way too down the track for me liking.

I have a friend whom also take regular blood tests. He was looking through his online medicare records. While all of the charges are just a jumble of numbers it only takes an interested spouse a little google work to translate:

Medicare version : 1 test described in item 69316.

gpeck80
21-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Gonorrhoea lol