PDA

View Full Version : Question Best "Adult Cinemas" in brissy?

downeyundero
09-03-2016, 06:28 AM
I'm a pretty open guy, who doesn't mind diddling a doodle occasionally, but I'm wondering which are the best adult cinemas (and times) for getting some female action. I used to get a little bit of luck in the Everything Adult in Fortitude Valley (when I say "luck" I mean that there were females present a few times, and some of them touched my willy a bit)

I've seen a few couples in there, although they were usually more interested in fucking in public than playing with the locals. Mostly it's just guys, though, and while I'm ok with it, it's not really my idea of a good time (hey, a mouth is a mouth, and I don't want to be ungrateful, but I'd rather play with some tits than a cock).

Anyway, I've been out of town for a year and a half and am just wondering if anything has changed/where the hot new place is these days. Any times or days that are better/more likely? I'll be back in Brissy later this month. I remember hearing that the Elizabeth street one was good for female office workers at lunch, but I've never witnessed anything in there that didn't have a todger.

e: oh, and someone told me the peeps in the valley has closed? Sad days! Some of those girls could be talked into a little DATY in the private shows.

flamejob
09-03-2016, 07:23 AM
I walked past the adult joint in Brunswick St the other day and they had a sign saying the peeps weren't operating. i don't know about the rest of it as it's been years since i've been in there.

reddoor
09-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Had 1 of the most extraordinary experiences of my life here tiny girl
very tight er ...body ..very willing and all for 50 bucks .its amazing just how much u can fit in in only 15 mins😈 many yrs ago now sigh

DirtySanchez
09-03-2016, 01:55 PM
Yeah I went there a few times for a private show too. One girl told me not to accept any offers for FS no matter the price, she said the girls that do are unchecked and don't use protection often and you'd more than likely end up with something you did not want. This was from a Canadian lass who was only there temporarily, she wasn't a pissed off prude or anything. I thought it was a pretty good warning because sometimes the pecker can definitely can override logic.....

reddoor
09-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Thats why im always prepared never leave home without 'em 😆

downeyundero
09-03-2016, 03:40 PM
So back to the other part of the topic, where's a good place and time to play with the ladies and/or couples?

DirtySanchez
09-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Unless you're just after the D there isn't any (that I know of). Your best bet would be a swingers club.

downeyundero
09-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Damn. Swingers clubs are so much hassle, because my missus isn't really interested (talked her into it once, but it wasn't her thing. Cest la vie).

oilman
17-03-2016, 06:08 AM
Got wanked off in a glory hole at the valley one a few years ago. She hot but hubby watched. Wtf, lol!

gpeck80
17-03-2016, 06:16 AM
Hey Oil. I hope it was more than a four stroke.....