12-03-2016, 07:45 PM
533 Willoughby Road – March 2016 - Angela

Person's Name : - Angela

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Saturday March 12 th 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 for the hour.

Size/shape : About a size 6 has a few love handles and nice small natural bust.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mainland China

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, Daty.

Value for money/recommend? : Great value for money and a must see again.

My experience/comments :

Angie told me she had a nice new young girl starting today.

I didn’t book her because I wasn’t sure what time I could get to 533, I managed to arrive early and the girl was available at 10:30.

The usual shower while she pays the money and she returns and goes for a shower.

She returns and seems somewhat shy for a working girl she turns her back while she undresses and then when she faces me I take a kiss but it is only a peck on the lips.

She takes her mouth wash its a spray one and she sprays my chest and nipples with it before giving me a cat bath, never had anyone do this before?

She then licks and sucks my nipples and kiss my chest etc where she has sprayed.

She then proceeds down and repeats the spray job on my cock and balls and then proceeds to give them and nice licking and a quite nice bbbj.

In between times I interrupt her for a kiss but the best I get is a peck on the lips.

Finally I say your turn and I roller her over on to her back and start to suck on her breasts and nipples she moans and groans as if she likes this and I think she does.

I move on down for some daty she is fully grown, not my favourite, but she spreads her legs well and I part the lips and hair and proceed to give her some daty she seems to love this and seems to come a few times stating with her limited English your number one.

After some time I decide that its time to move on so I move up and lay beside her she gives me a few pecks on the lips and then move down for some bbbj she is quite good at this nice she says as she doms me up and climbs on top in cowgirl.

Some girls you just seem to connect with and for me Angela is one of these girls. She has a neat tight pussy and she rides me in cowgirl and I pound her from below in this position with the occasional fondling of her breasts and the peck on the lips.

She seemed to enjoy herself and I think she came a few time, as always one can never be sure with a working lady, however she did have the mussel contractions and proclaimed your number one on a few occasions.

Eventually I came and we concluded the session with a massage and a cuddle before showering.

For me Angela was lovely, she is a reluctant kisser but I am sure I can over come this other wise she is into it seems to love sex and being pampered and treated like a lover.
I am sure she will get better with return visits.

As always YOMV and for a great punt you need to connect with the lady.

Angela is well worth a visit.

Note if you saw the Angela that was at 533 a few years ago this is not the same girl!