PDA

View Full Version : General talk Going out with a bang

cello
14-03-2016, 11:57 AM
I have to admit, I have been in the punting scene for a long long time. Maybe about 6 years.

Lately I have begun to feel bored of the scene, I guess punters can get jaded, just like any ml or wl.

So I've been thinking, maybe retire, and it with a bang. Would like to get some opinion from brothers here, if you had to have one last ml and wl, who would you choose?

Who would be your bucket list for fs and rnt?

To avoid a long list, lets just narrow it down to one each.

Peace out
Cello

CunningLinguist
14-03-2016, 09:35 PM
6 years a long time, don't think so ...
Just face it you can't give it up :)

cuteguy
15-03-2016, 10:54 AM
I have to admit, I have been in the punting scene for a long long time. Maybe about 6 years.

Lately I have begun to feel bored of the scene, I guess punters can get jaded, just like any ml or wl.

So I've been thinking, maybe retire, and it with a bang. Would like to get some opinion from brothers here, if you had to have one last ml and wl, who would you choose?

Who would be your bucket list for fs and rnt?

To avoid a long list, lets just narrow it down to one each.

Peace out
Cello

Just 6 years! That's not a long time and you want to retire now. How can you be bored?

the_boss_king
15-03-2016, 11:47 AM
I've been in the game for 12 years and I'm still not bored LOL.

the excitement of seeing different people and travelling all around the world !

babelx
17-03-2016, 05:25 PM
Why don't do PSE with nana/Karen and GFE with Eva. Ginza and 5* may have some too. How much is the budget?

rooter
17-03-2016, 07:34 PM
It's hard to give you advice when we don't know what you have already done bro.
But I reckon if you haven't already done this then go to 12 Bellevue St and ask the mamasan to give you the two oldest, dirtiest, sluttiest WLs on duty.
Enjoy your retirement bro ... well for a little while anyway ... and then do the Aussie thing and like Melba (the fat chick on the $100 note) and Farnsey and Barnsey ... make a triumphant comeback ...

johnno09
17-03-2016, 10:27 PM
I have been punting a lot longer than that and it is the best hobbies I ever take....

Why not try out swinger club as your last meal.....you pay for the entry includes drinks and BBQ bang about 4 girls. It's an experience of a life time.