17-03-2016, 10:14 PM
Hi guys
Anyone tried king massage in Riverwood I think it is new
Rang up and asked if massage at $40 for 30 minutes include happy ending
Said yes yes you try
So still not sure if it really does because that is cheap
Will check it out later in week and let you all know
It is connected to massage 888 in Waterloo

I popped in the shop tonight and the ml all look above average, 1 ml call ice take me to the back room ask how long I want n I replied 1 hour I need good strong massage as my lower back very sore . She said sorry we only do relax massage here and said to me to go somewhere else. And I did.

Another thing I noticed the web site advertised Chinese, Singapore, Korean ml etc, but tonight all the ml were Thai. I wouldn't mind to go back next time when my back not sore. For sure extra is on the card the way these ml dress and introduced themselves give you a hint.

nixon604
18-03-2016, 08:48 AM
Went there yesterday and was told were busy no one available to come back later but didn't have time to go back
Place seemed very legit so still not sure on Happy Ending

MAX FAKE
18-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Went there yesterday and was told were busy no one available to come back later but didn't have time to go back
Place seemed very legit so still not sure on Happy Ending

That's usually the give away. If it's a legit massage only shop, it wouldn't be so busy LOL

nixon604
18-03-2016, 09:35 AM
That's usually the give away. If it's a legit massage only shop, it wouldn't be so busy LOL

Haha still a bit scared about asking in case it is a legit place

johnnysins
19-03-2016, 04:48 PM

It's 100% a erotic massage parlour. Can get FS off certain girls. The shop was posting ads on cracker with topless ML's

johnno09
20-03-2016, 09:41 PM
Had a session with Tina today, nearly all the ml are from Thai. Tina quite friendly and plenty of extra on offer.

rubit moore
21-03-2016, 06:09 AM

Bro, just a look at the website and that it's linked to Good fortune should be enough for you! Will be popping in soon for a try out, GF always returned the goods :)

nixon604
21-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Yeah went there the other day yes they definitely do extras
Massage 1/2 hour $40
Nude happy ending $50
CBJ $30

Strayer Mate
21-03-2016, 12:20 PM
this place used to be in King Street Mascot, hence the name, and was indeed sister shop to Good Fortune at 888 Waterloo.
Recently moved to Riverwood but kept the same website layout http://kingmassage.com.au/ (http://kingmassage.com.au/) .. and girls it appears ... just changed the street address
so definitely a R'nT .... the one at Mascot I found had good looking young MLs but they limited extras to $20 clothed HJ and $50 nude HJ ...but the 'nude' bit was sometimes only toward the end, with only very limited touching.... not much else was ever offered despite asking ......
maybe the local competition in the area will promote some additional offerings to remain popular??

sexercisor2230
23-03-2016, 09:35 PM
nixon... can you pm me who does cbj in this shop please

mxxt81
23-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Yeah went there the other day yes they definitely do extras
Massage 1/2 hour $40
Nude happy ending $50
CBJ $30

Can you PM which girl/girls do the CBJ?

olympic
28-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Person's Name : Maya
Establishment : Kingmassage Riverwood
Date of Visit : 10th June 2016
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 198 Belmore RoadRiverwood - 02 8502 0023
www.kingmassage.com.au
Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm
Rates : 60mins / $60
Size/shape : 8 ... D cups...
Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai(half-Indian)
Services Provided : NHJ B2B
Value for money/recommend? : YES!!

My experiencecomments

Saw the website and was attracted to the photo of Maya. Booked an appointment at 3pm and visited Kingmassage Riverwood, the sister shop of Good Fortune Massage Green Square.
The shop is well located opposite Riverwood Plaza with plenty of car park spaces available.
Paid for one hour. She is a pretty young Thai (half-Indian)lady with curvy body and big-sized boobs. She gave me a reasonable good non-oil massage which I felt relaxing. She was quite cheerful, chatty and spoke English I can understand.
Her hands became arousing and the tackle tickle began. She giggled and offered NHJ and B2B for an extra of $50 which I could not refuse. Off her apparels and revealed an amazing and stunning boobs(D sized with big tits), under shaved and tidy. I gave her a firm massage over boobs and she began to moan. She rubbed her tits over my face, chest ,back and bump.
HJ was excellent and it was not long before I exploded all over her hands. She did not stop until my last drops.
Will be back. She works on Friday and Saturday in Good Fortune, the sister shop.

Alan86
02-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Is it legit? They have ads on this site mate - dead giveaway!

And I think it's miscommunication that $40 would include HJ. We wish!

Sounds like a cool place though

Alan86
02-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Is it legit? They have ads on this site mate - dead giveaway!

And I think it's miscommunication that $40 would include HJ. We wish!

Sounds like a cool place though