PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Diamond (More like cut glass.)

Steven Seagal
14-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Person's Name : DIAMOND
Establishment : 142 George St Hornsby
Date of Visit : March 14, 2016
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Hornsby 142 - best brothel, adult service, erotic massage in Hornsby
Hours of Business : 10- late.
Rates : $90/30. $150/60
Size/shape: Tall and reasonably slim, stubble on pussy and C cups.
Face: Pretty
Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC
Services Provided : light kissing, cbj, mish
Value for money/recommend? : For me. . . NO

Howdy All,

This is a review of Diamond.

Before I get going I need to establish my track record as receiver of the worst service in the world. For example, I took my car in on a Friday to get it serviced. I arrived at 7:00 am as was told it would be ready at about 3:00 pm. At 4:00 I got a call and they told me they had to keep it over the weekend as it needed a special part. When I picked it u on Monday I discovered all that had happened was it got an oil change. The following conversation ensued:

Steven: You couldn’t put oil in it in 10 minutes?
Mechanic: It required special oil.
Steven; Shell is special oil?
Mechanic; There has been an oil embargo. Didn’t you hear about it?
Steven; Ok, in that case it’s alright.

Then there was the case of Rafaela Hippolito. Her cousin, my mate, Emmanuel Rivelli told me she was a virgin and very innocent. “Take her out and you’ll be the first to dip your wick in her”, he exclaimed.

Well, I took her to the Blue Grotto Seafood Restaurant on the lower east side of Manhattan. They gave me the table next to the Men’s room and all night I was getting hit by the door opening and banging into the side of my head. Judging by my stomach the next day, I got served up a couple of raw prawns to boot.

Anyway, I took ‘innocent’ Rafaela back to my apartment and made mad passionate love to a woman I had been told was a virgin. After we completed the dirty deed the following interaction ensued:

Steven: Was it wonderful for you like it was for me?
Rafaela; For Christ’s sake, you’re the third guy who has asked me that this week!

This bring us to Diamond

I went to 142 hoping to see the Indian lady they put on their roster and if not her then Cauc Nikki and if not her Korean Elyn.

Well, when I arrived I discovered reception had no idea about an Indian lady. Nikki was said to be sleeping and Elyn would probably not be working until that night.

I had a choice between Sky and Diamond. Sky looked a bit rough to me, but seemed keen as mustard. I thought Diamond quite pretty and so chose her. BIG MISTAKE.

I have read good reviews of her and believe every one of them. I could tell that if she put her mind to the task she could really deliver the goods. (She did not put her mind to the task with me!)

I knew things were crook when she asked me four times in 15 minutes if it was my day off. I knew things were crook when she asked me 4 times if I wanted to upsize to a double.

She kissed me with all the passion of Hillary Clinton dfking with Donald Trump.

She did give an ok cat bath, but went for a cbj and that was done with all the energy of the non-Energizer battery powered bunny.

While this charade of a punt was going on she dished out the FOAM (Fake Orgasm and Moaning) in spades. Folks, if FOAM was paint we could have given the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House several coats each!

I’d just about had enough and got her in mish and folks a starfish would have looked speedy in comparison to her and her FOAM.

I HAD ENOUGH.

I pulled out my wee-wee, jerked myself off and without speaking went to the shower for a hose-down. She was still asking me if I wanted a double with Mia!

I left after the gigantic time of 17 minutes and 45 seconds in my hour session.

When I walked past reception I was asked if I enjoyed myself, when I answered “No” the little cutie behind the counter just shrugged.

I believe she is a Diamond, but in my case she was merely cut glass.

Got to go now.

See ya’ll again soon buddies.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven

JamesMack
04-11-2022, 03:04 PM
Person's Name : DIAMOND
Establishment : 142 George St Hornsby
Date of Visit : March 14, 2016
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Hornsby 142 - best brothel, adult service, erotic massage in Hornsby
Hours of Business : 10- late.
Rates : $90/30. $150/60
Size/shape: Tall and reasonably slim, stubble on pussy and C cups.
Face: Pretty
Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC
Services Provided : light kissing, cbj, mish
Value for money/recommend? : For me. . . NO

Howdy All,

This is a review of Diamond.

Before I get going I need to establish my track record as receiver of the worst service in the world. For example, I took my car in on a Friday to get it serviced. I arrived at 7:00 am as was told it would be ready at about 3:00 pm. At 4:00 I got a call and they told me they had to keep it over the weekend as it needed a special part. When I picked it u on Monday I discovered all that had happened was it got an oil change. The following conversation ensued:

Steven: You couldn’t put oil in it in 10 minutes?
Mechanic: It required special oil.
Steven; Shell is special oil?
Mechanic; There has been an oil embargo. Didn’t you hear about it?
Steven; Ok, in that case it’s alright.

Then there was the case of Rafaela Hippolito. Her cousin, my mate, Emmanuel Rivelli told me she was a virgin and very innocent. “Take her out and you’ll be the first to dip your wick in her”, he exclaimed.

Well, I took her to the Blue Grotto Seafood Restaurant on the lower east side of Manhattan. They gave me the table next to the Men’s room and all night I was getting hit by the door opening and banging into the side of my head. Judging by my stomach the next day, I got served up a couple of raw prawns to boot.

Anyway, I took ‘innocent’ Rafaela back to my apartment and made mad passionate love to a woman I had been told was a virgin. After we completed the dirty deed the following interaction ensued:

Steven: Was it wonderful for you like it was for me?
Rafaela; For Christ’s sake, you’re the third guy who has asked me that this week!

This bring us to Diamond

I went to 142 hoping to see the Indian lady they put on their roster and if not her then Cauc Nikki and if not her Korean Elyn.

Well, when I arrived I discovered reception had no idea about an Indian lady. Nikki was said to be sleeping and Elyn would probably not be working until that night.

I had a choice between Sky and Diamond. Sky looked a bit rough to me, but seemed keen as mustard. I thought Diamond quite pretty and so chose her. BIG MISTAKE.

I have read good reviews of her and believe every one of them. I could tell that if she put her mind to the task she could really deliver the goods. (She did not put her mind to the task with me!)

I knew things were crook when she asked me four times in 15 minutes if it was my day off. I knew things were crook when she asked me 4 times if I wanted to upsize to a double.

She kissed me with all the passion of Hillary Clinton dfking with Donald Trump.

She did give an ok cat bath, but went for a cbj and that was done with all the energy of the non-Energizer battery powered bunny.

While this charade of a punt was going on she dished out the FOAM (Fake Orgasm and Moaning) in spades. Folks, if FOAM was paint we could have given the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House several coats each!

I’d just about had enough and got her in mish and folks a starfish would have looked speedy in comparison to her and her FOAM.

I HAD ENOUGH.

I pulled out my wee-wee, jerked myself off and without speaking went to the shower for a hose-down. She was still asking me if I wanted a double with Mia!

I left after the gigantic time of 17 minutes and 45 seconds in my hour session.

When I walked past reception I was asked if I enjoyed myself, when I answered “No” the little cutie behind the counter just shrugged.

I believe she is a Diamond, but in my case she was merely cut glass.

Got to go now.

See ya’ll again soon buddies.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven

Diamond is OK, she my friend, sometime we go out togeather, very goodie.

JamesMack
04-11-2022, 03:08 PM
Daimond is my friend, sometimes we go out together an have fun, where is she working now?