PDA

View Full Version : General talk Has punting ruined my mind?

Milhouse
14-03-2016, 11:07 PM
Ok, so my fav to see have been Korean WL/MLs for a long time now, and the common theme always seem to be they are students or here on working holiday visas.

Recently I have been introduced to a lot of Korean girls through a friend, and I can't help but keep thinking that a lot of them are secretly WL/MLs. Does it sound like all this punting has ruined my mind, or are WL/MLs really a large part of the young Korean female population?

rooter
14-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Ok, so my fav to see have been Korean WL/MLs for a long time now, and the common theme always seem to be they are students or here on working holiday visas.

Recently I have been introduced to a lot of Korean girls through a friend, and I can't help but keep thinking that a lot of them are secretly WL/MLs. Does it sound like all this punting has ruined my mind, or are WL/MLs really a large part of the young Korean female population?

oh yeah, fuck yeah, it's totally ruined your mind ... but don't stress out ... you'll die one day, and it will be like you never existed ... Enjoy!

Azzkikr
14-03-2016, 11:46 PM

You sound a lot like that other guy "Good Guy Greg"....are you him?

AnywAy looks like you have Korean Fever.
And yes punting has defintely corrupted your mind. Time to go Cold Turkey and stop the addiction. Lol

cuteguy
15-03-2016, 12:28 AM
It's sexual sin that will definitely ruin your life according to a guy who wrote a book named '13 Ways to Ruin your Life'.

http://www.cbn.com/entertainment/books/heidik_ruinlife.aspx?mobile=false&u=1

cisco
15-03-2016, 05:58 AM
Ruin everything indeed bra :)

GoldfishMan
15-03-2016, 07:23 AM
It could be worse. They could be secretly thinking you're a John.

CunningLinguist
15-03-2016, 07:23 AM
There is plenty of evidence on the forum that your mind has been ruined ... :)

the_boss_king
15-03-2016, 11:50 AM
It could be worse. They could be secretly thinking you're a John.

ahhahahahahhaa this one got me good.
thats the name i use LOL

Miyamoto
15-03-2016, 07:09 PM
It sounds like a type of 'confirmation bias'. Most of the young Korean girls you meet are at massage/fs shops, so yes, you probably are linking Korean girls to this profession. Maybe stay away from Koreans in shops for a while, go for some other nationalities. Or don't worry if it's more like a fantasy, as in, she's hot, I wonder if she's a wl/ml, I wish she was a wl/ml

illidanstormrage
15-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Has punting ruined my life? No..

Everything in moderation though, including moderation.

Crusader
15-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Damn you guys ... my name is actually John!
No wonder the ladies look like they don't believe me when I tell them my name.

Punt69
15-03-2016, 08:16 PM
lol....moronic comment by OP

Milhouse
16-03-2016, 07:15 AM
lol....moronic comment by OP

Not as moronic as your face yo.

the_boss_king
16-03-2016, 09:27 AM
to be honest seeing normal girls vs working girls, i don't know why working girls are so much more exciting.
also in most cases they are almost always more attractive and they straight up know what you want.
so in a sense i think it might of changed my views on how a girl should dress and do her make up, yet alone appearances based.

GoldfishMan
17-03-2016, 01:32 AM
Most of our given booking names are called.... JOHN:miao:
The next time you meet a guy named Johnson.... Try to be nice. 😆

JimBeam
17-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Most of our given booking names are called.... JOHN:miao:

Hahaha this is spot on as I use the same name.. alright guys I claim JohnE or John 5.. you all can use all other combination..

As for OP, its a blessing in disguise right, find the shop they work at $100 to 250 fuck their brains out.. and you save $$ courting them dinner drinks coffee and "intimacy" a.k.a. whinge about everthing syndrome.. simple beautiful mind indeed..

rooter
19-03-2016, 04:54 PM
I think it's important to take a holistic approach and not just focus on the mind but rather our mind, body and spirit.
We need to have a look at the effect of punting on ALL our organs ... and glands too ... lets not get too hung up on organs ... glands are important too ...
So lets break it down ...
Mind - Yeah, overall it's good; punting keeps us sane. It makes us feel good and stops us doing much more destructive things ... which brings me to ...
Liver - great for the liver ... stops us drinking
Brain - punting can sometimes be a mental challenge, just like Sudoku - so definitely good for the brain,
Heart - the jury is out on this one. Punting can be a heart breaker, but your heart can also soar when punting ... so I will say overall it's great for the heart. You just have to learn how to switch on and off.
Skin - the skin is our largest organ - for some of you blessed bros its maybe your second biggest organ. But for us mere mortals it's or biggest - overall punting is bad for the skin - all those long hot shower with cheap shower gels ...
Prostate - excellent for the prostate ... the more you come the less your chance of getting prostate cancer.
Penis - excellent for the penis. Happy penis, happy man! Palaeontologists reckon dinosaurs had 2 brains - one in the skull and one in the tail. Well 200 Million years of evolution and nothing has changed. Male homo sapiens also have 2 brains - one in the skull in one in the dick. If your dick is happy you will be happy.
Testis - see penis.
Tongue: the tongue needs to be tantalised. Chillies, pickles, kimchi, pussy - all good.
Soul/Sprit - well maybe we have one and maybe we don't. But if we have one then punting can only be good for it. Happy body, happy soul.
Enjoy!

cuteguy
19-03-2016, 05:12 PM
Thanks Rooter for the pros but I'm sure there might be a few cons.

rooter
19-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Thanks Rooter for the pros but I'm sure there might be a few cons.
I love pros! ;) They are the best!
Cons I'm not to crazy about - I'm straight so I'm not into Greek guys.
But a Constance or a Constantina I could definitely get excited about.
Enjoy your punting bro!