PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road CASSANDRA~ Sushi delight

joeblow69
15-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Today saw a new bombshell called Cassandra. A sultry sexy Japanese doll who comes with world class service!
Cassandra stands about 5’5” and is a pleasant friendly lady who aims to please….in every way.
With her fully shaved honey pot and perfect command of the English lingo, Cassandra is the full package and her burning desire to fuck glowing in her eyes.
The session started off with a full on GFE with loads of cuddles n kisses. She stripped off in seconds flat and basically laid me on the bed(after the shower) and went straight in for the nipple bath! Licking me from tit to ball and upon arrival at the promised land, she spent a good deal of time doing so, ensuring I had her full attention.
Cassandra has this passion to please which oozes from her pores, I guess it’s a Japanese thing, being Japanese, she simply not only looks stunning with her super long straight hair that flows down her back, complimented with her big dark eyes and lashes to boot!
The whole session was a fluid dream as she sucked at my ball sac for so long I had to gently grab her head and guide her in the right direction. She even gave me the choice a) raincoat or b) no raincoat. I told her BBBJB PLEASE! To which she gladly obliged. Cassandra went to work and went ferociously for my cock like a hungry sex starved teenager on a Saturday night. I had to tell her to slow down! Either she was too eager to please or simply horny as fuck. She smelt so sweet(perfume) and her friendly demeanour was a turn on enough but her over eagerness needs to be tamed and trained yet as I feel she may still have some ideas up her sleeve but I wasn’t shown them all today.
We clicked into 69 and Cassandra sucked whilst I licked the pink bits.
Cassandra soon enough climbed on top and rode me cowgirl style before I turned up the volume and laid her down to be drilled. I cradled her hot face in my arms and pounded her into the mattress. She yelped continuously whilst I did so, which added to my excitement. Next i flipped her arse in the air doggy kicked in. Tight like a fish’s arsehole, I fucked her harder n harder as she yelped louder n louder. I’m sure the people at the bustop heard she too!

This was one hell of a fuck let me tell you but Casandra’s antics don’t stop here! She took me to the brink then insisted I drill her to death on the mattress once again. Must be the springs in the bed? I hammered her till I filled that rubber with cream and she let out 1 massive moan that reverberated down the hallway.
Cassandra from Osaka is a killer hot tight fuck. Just one word of warning guys….brush up on you Japanese first as she tends to banter a few happy words here n there but I’m sure she was merely complimenting on my ability to please her!

Shoryureppa
15-03-2016, 05:25 PM
Young :D? Sounds good to me.

Willoughby533
14-05-2016, 01:43 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

JAPANESE SERVICE AND YOUNG GEISHA CASSANDRA ARRIVES TO PLEASURE AND SERVE YOU

533 Roster SATURDAY 14/5 - NEW PICS - JAPANESE GEISHA SERVICE CASSANDRA.. Arrives at 533W to pleasure and tantalise you.. Complete package GFE service extras.. Wash, bath and pleasure you.. A rare gem and find to reside at 533..

Cassandra - Size 6,D+ cup,168CM,very experienced,GFE or PSE, Japan style Geisha absolute top service, THE COMPLETE PLEASURE PACKAGE. Young Japanese student. A rare find.. Cassandra arrives @533 with a full and complete 533 quality recommendation.. No disappointment.. Fluent and versed in english and the erotic arts.. She is tall, elegant and perfect body girl who also offers a very similar style service to one of 533w other legendary girls Ayumi.. Cassandra can be one of the naughtiest ladies or one of passionate GFE also you will find but can still be a top..a really nice lady.. Please welcome Cassandra and this roster knows she will be a very busy lady."Cassandra's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/cassandra.html)

*A quality lady roster for this MONDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991