PDA

View Full Version : Question booking without seeing

otokosg
16-03-2016, 10:51 PM
I wonder if anyone would make a booking solely based on ARs or shop's descriptions?

If so, and if the lady turns out to be not quite your cup of tea, what would you do?

If not, is it generally acceptable to walk into a shop and ask for a 5-sec meet-n-greet before deciding whether or not to proceed?

sukeong
16-03-2016, 11:09 PM
At some popular shops, there's really no other way.. Popular girls are always busy and seldom in the lineup unless you are really lucky.

If I made the booking generally I would go ahead no matter what.... poor form to cancel

Crusader
16-03-2016, 11:17 PM
I've made bookings simply based on ARs as well as photos used in various shop ads and there has been a few occasions where either my expectations were too high or the shop had done a switch on me. As long as you are polite, it shouldn't be a problem ... well it hasn't for me up until this point anyway. Mostly, I like to keep track of the rosters, marry them up with reviews on here and then I would drop in and see for myself. At least then you haven't made a booking so you aren't really putting them out. Downside is the girl you are after might be busy at the time.

cisco
16-03-2016, 11:49 PM
Thats why at some point Line Up is the best cause Seeing is Believing , no headache cause the girl in front of you bra ;) some people might say she is beauty but not in other people eyes , am i right ? :)

wilisno
17-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Thats why at some point Line Up is the best cause Seeing is Believing , no headache cause the girl in front of you bra ;) some people might say she is beauty but not in other people eyes , am i right ? :)

You're right ! Or follow some report writers once you have seen a girl he writes and you know you have similar taste. ;) ;) ;)

cisco
17-03-2016, 06:05 AM
You're right ! Or follow some report writers once you have seen a girl he writes and you know you have similar taste. ;) ;) ;)

Cheers bra :)

x11
17-03-2016, 09:10 AM
I tend to book based on ar sight unseen. If the girl isn't too my liking I'd still go through with it because i know I'd still have a good time and sometimes looks just as important as the service and how well you click with the girl

the_boss_king
17-03-2016, 10:20 AM
personally i like to gamble, sometimes you win sometimes you lose LOL

SaltyWetMan
17-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Yep I do this all the time and its slightly hit or miss I guess.

Personally I am able to get it up for anything with a hole so I just go with it.

Sometimes the ugly girls have really nice personalities as well so it isnt a total waste.

JimBeam
17-03-2016, 03:46 PM
When it is my first time on a particular shop, I normally stick with the famous one from aus99.. this is why what this community is such a noble one.. and when I attend that booking, I will be the nosiest buddy to the mamasan.. whos the popular ones etc.. normally they will let you meet the girls or at least point them out, because they want a return business..

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2016, 04:12 PM
So many of my great punts in RnT shops were based on intels from this forum and then some are from my mamasan friends !!

You pick the right intels and shop owners to trust and made your booking to meet the girl for the first time !! has never looked back !!

carmen farquis
17-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Last time i booked based on a ar a girl that was supposed to have a perfect beach body ended up being severely deformed and she couldn't stop farting. I still feel sick thinking about it.
The only times i have been to that shop since has been to see a girl i met somewhere else. Sometimes the people who write false ar trying to promote the shop do more harm than good

JimBeam
17-03-2016, 04:54 PM
I am very lucky that I never had to experienced what you went through.. Thats why you should only trust the top dawgs on this forum AR.. the credible ones.. Id like to believe that I would know the fake reviews by reading it.. its pretty obvious when it is such a perfect punt, perfect shop etc.. but a wise man once said to me, a punt is punt, YMMV

babelx
17-03-2016, 05:21 PM
I used to do this. But now I am keen to meet them first. When you go for any of the bookings, just ask whether you can meet the girls as well.

I've had the good ol switcharoo many times.

When you make a booking, often shop keepers will ask "have you seen her before?"

If you are certain of a switcharoo, then walk. Hard though as you haven't seen them before.

cuteguy
17-03-2016, 10:39 PM
Seeing a girl in a line-up is one thing but knowing what she can do and whether it will be to your satisfaction is another matter. We all know that many hot looking girls don't always deliver. On the other hand, many girls that are not hot looking will try to impress you with their services and personality. This is why it's worthwhile reading ARs on girls.

Some places allow you to see a line-up of the girls even if you have a booking with one girl. I don't mind this because it gives you an insight into what girls are available and you can change your mind if you decide to go with someone else.

Nejums
17-03-2016, 11:39 PM
It never hurts to ask to see who else is available so you have a better idea of who to try next time.

I personally would still go ahead with the booking though (but usually half an hour so it's less damage if it turns out to be a dud).

Actually met my current infatuation via the shop's pic alone. Worked out well though.

Bawal
18-03-2016, 11:42 AM
Some places allow you to see a line-up of the girls even if you have a booking with one girl.

Can you suggest one shop for an example that would do that?

The thing I don't quite like about booking is that unless you know the ML/WL well, there's no way to know their mood or face expression towards you on the day. I often get asked "how did you know me" and I always reply with "reception's suggestion". But it seems like most girls know and/or had a constant chat with the reception (just like most bros will want to find out the interests). ML/WL would sense untruthful and this makes the session "unnatural" or less enjoyable compare to if you just walk-in and pick the girl.

In one of the shops, the ML was actually taking my phone booking and later, me got busted with the lie!

Anyway, I really hope shops would keep phone booking or customer preference as confidential to the ML/WL as possible and just say "you have an hour booking from x to y".
Reception's job is to help pick the resources (ML/WL) to save customer's time and ensuring an enjoyable/return session and tell the girls if only there is a suspicion.

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2016, 12:39 PM
Most of my puntings are at RnT shops and I must say most of the shops I know, the Mamasans would be more than happy to show you the rest of the girls either before or after your session if the girls are free. It makes good business sense as the more talents you see the better chances you will be back for more or someone different !

The only reason I could see that when the shop doesn't want to show you more girls was when you are picking one of the not so popular one or the girl who is on the next turn , they thought the popular girls will always get a booking or get picked by walk ins, it's harder to get a job for the not so popular girls or older girls. Which is poor business practice but I can understand why, but if the shop keeps doing this, the business will suffer eventually .

Of course, in a perfect world , when all the girls are young and hot and can massage as well as sensual services with the can do attitude, then we won't be needing this forum any more right, just walk in any shop any time and you will get 5 star quality and 5 star services !

Those will be the days !

ABHKP
23-03-2016, 01:31 AM
Im resigned to rolling the dice when I go to a new shop and I've only seen ARs. Calling ahead and asking doesn't always guarantee that you'll get a line up, even if the receptionist says they have girls available. Sometimes they'll just give you the girl you originally asked for, even if you aren't 100%

davies1520
24-03-2016, 07:28 AM
I nearly always book ahead unseen. Unless lucky, the good ones will be booked already, so just turning up is usually disappointing.

But only if I know the shop and there is an AR I liked. If taking a blind punt at a known shop I may trust the mamasan, but at some places this is a guaranteed fail (Willoughby for eg).

At that shop you're better off telling them you've seen the girl several times before - they treat regs well but will lie about identities if they don't know you. And even if you're a regular in your own mind, once every 4-6 months is not in their mind...

For massage (which is mostly what I go to these days) I either go to my fav girl at my fav shop, book from an AR, or accept a random from my fav shop.

I've stopped blind punts at new massage shops. The odds are against it being good and I don't get the opportunity enough anymore to take bad odds.

If I'm travelling well, that's another thing.

xconcepx
25-03-2016, 03:50 PM

Definitely agree there. I made the mistake of following someone on the forums reviews and learned the hard way that they were overhyped and biased. Definitely follow someone whos got similar tastes. Try one out and if all is OK than you know they've got similar tatses and expectations but also keep in mind that ymmv with the exact same girls!

aussiegaigin
25-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Can you suggest one shop for an example that would do that?

227 Broadway does. Although I usually go there for a particular girl based on ARs or assessment of their profiles, Alice will introduce me to the other free girls, esp the ones she thinks I might like on the next visit. Damn it, she is usually right..I haven't managed a repeat session yet this year.

syphon
26-03-2016, 04:59 PM
The only place I do this is at ginza. This is mainly due to reviews by rooter and others and I haven't been disappointed yet! Thanks rooter

illidanstormrage
26-03-2016, 06:43 PM
People always complain about not being able to see the girls before you book at Ginza but if you talk to Wilson, Yuki or soon Saki..
You can probably arrange a time to say hello to a girl when she is free.

I walked in the other day hoping to book Megumi. She wasn't available.. but Sena was.

I had seen her previously before she was starting her shift at Ginza. I texted Wilson not long after she went in the shop and he told me her name.

So on this particular day Yuki said just sit down behind the curtain and wait for Sena to come down. I did end up booking her.

Obviously they will accommodate regulars much better. Though I'm sure if you really want to, you can work out a time with Ginza management to see the girl first it's only a matter of availability.

It's not like Ginza doesn't do lineups it's just most of the girls are constantly booked out in prime times.

xyj.1209
26-03-2016, 11:16 PM
I wonder if anyone would make a booking solely based on ARs or shop's descriptions?

If so, and if the lady turns out to be not quite your cup of tea, what would you do?

If not, is it generally acceptable to walk into a shop and ask for a 5-sec meet-n-greet before deciding whether or not to proceed?

no, I wont. just check first.

rooter
27-03-2016, 02:20 PM
The only place I do this is at ginza. This is mainly due to reviews by rooter and others and I haven't been disappointed yet! Thanks rooter

Thanks for the support bro
Most of the credit should go to Wilson and Yuki though for their excellent recruitment, thorough interview process, and constant quality control of girls, and seeking and acting on customer feedback.

loaded
27-03-2016, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the support bro
Most of the credit should go to Wilson and Yuki though for their excellent recruitment, thorough interview process, and constant quality control of girls, and seeking and acting on customer feedback.

I agree at Ginza, it's rooter's ARs.

Rooter what do you do when there are no new girls to review?

rooter
27-03-2016, 04:32 PM
IM
I agree at Ginza, it's rooter's ARs.

Rooter what do you do when there are no new girls to review?

Thanks bro and thanks again to bro syphon and the many bros who have given me positive feedback both publicly and privately.
The fact is though that I am just an insignificant punter
Ginza is by far the most popular successful and busy shop in Sydney.
That's a fact! IMO it's also the best but that's just IMO.
The reason Ginza is so popular is that it constantly and consistently delivers excellent girls who gove excellent service.
Hype, marketing, publicity, advertising will maybe get you a few first time customers.
But the only thing that will give you more and more customers and much more importantly customers who come back again and again and tell their mates to come along too is excellent girls who give excellent service.
And Ginza delivers that day after day.
That's why they are always booked out.
That's why everyone wants to try it for the first time.
That's why nearly everyone who goes there loves it and wants to go back again.
And that's why most of those guys become regulars.

wilisno
27-03-2016, 04:47 PM
IM

Thanks bro and thanks again to bro syphon and the many bros who have given me positive feedback both publicly and privately.
The fact is though that I am just an insignificant punter
Ginza is by far the most popular successful and busy shop in Sydney.
That's a fact! IMO it's also the best but that's just IMO.
The reason Ginza is so popular is that it constantly and consistently delivers excellent girls who gove excellent service.
Hype, marketing, publicity, advertising will maybe get you a few first time customers.
But the only thing that will give you more and more customers and much more importantly customers who come back again and again and tell their mates to come along too is excellent girls who give excellent service.
And Ginza delivers that day after day.
That's why they are always booked out.
That's why everyone wants to try it for the first time.
That's why nearly everyone who goes there loves it and wants to go back again.
And that's why most of those guys become regulars.

That's because the negative ones about Ginza were deleted pretty quickly ! No shops can have a 100% good feedback, including Ginza, although Ginza has better marketing, dedicated marketing through you while others have not !

mrzhang
27-03-2016, 04:55 PM
That's because the negative ones about Ginza were deleted pretty quickly ! No shops can have a 100% good feedback, including Ginza, although Ginza has better marketing through you while others have not !

Wahh bra..

True as be

Not real reviews then all soap wash marketing then?

Reviews good or bad are good.. Wat one bro gold is another's dud bra ymmv

I agree not true reflection

My 8xents worth

loaded
28-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Wahh bra..

True as be

Not real reviews then all soap wash marketing then?

Reviews good or bad are good.. Wat one bro gold is another's dud bra ymmv

I agree not true reflection

My 8xents worth

Reviews are all relative YMMV for a variety of reasons.
I'd have to say that about 90% of my ginza experiences are amazing.

cisco
29-03-2016, 09:08 AM
That's because the negative ones about Ginza were deleted pretty quickly ! No shops can have a 100% good feedback, including Ginza, although Ginza has better marketing, dedicated marketing through you while others have not !

Deleted ? Really bra ? :)

cloud
29-03-2016, 05:16 PM
but if you talk to Wilson, Yuki or soon Saki..

Saki is going to work at reception? I'd like to fuck her while she's working at the front desk.

illidanstormrage
29-03-2016, 08:17 PM
All the truly 100% negative feedback about Ginza is from kids that salty they got banned for whatever reason.

I've had bad and plenty of average experiences at Ginza but I can count them on one hand and those girls don't last long at all.

The worst was with Fiona who I'm not sure works anymore but we just didn't click, it's about the only time I've left an hour session halfway through because I was annoyed that badly.

I saw other brothers had a good time with her so always YMMV.. but the consistency with the girls service @ Ginza is what makes this the best Asian shop in Sydney overall.

I won't say for price though because that wouldn't be true, I know you get can get more value elsewhere though not necessarily the same quality.

Hornsby142 is a great example. $90 for 30 mins $130 for 45 mins and $150 for 1 hour. Now that's real value...

I was in Hornsby today for work and went to 142 and saw Paris. She's in her late twenties, has amazing tits and was a nice gfe even better than I had with Sena.

Sena was great but Paris was better. :)

Youth doesn't solve all your problems I've found. It presents it's own set of difficulties. Age isn't the most reliable indicator.

Yes @ cloud it seems so.

http://hornsby142.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/IMG_05141.jpg

Triplexxx
31-03-2016, 04:45 PM
It just hit and miss