PDA

View Full Version : Question First time, need advice

Shane21
17-03-2016, 12:08 AM
Hey there. I've been browsing the forums and thinking about punting for the first time. I figured that 5* would be good since it's close and good rates but I've been anxious to go. Might have something to do with being single for 3 years and never really had sex before.

Do any of you guys have any tips/advice on this? Like if I should tell them I'm a virgin or not.

wilisno
17-03-2016, 12:31 AM
Hey there. I've been browsing the forums and thinking about punting for the first time. I figured that 5* would be good since it's close and good rates but I've been anxious to go. Might have something to do with being single for 3 years and never really had sex before.

Do any of you guys have any tips/advice on this? Like if I should tell them I'm a virgin or not.
No need to tell, but it best to read some reports, look for a girl with good GFE rather than PSE if you're new to the game. Ask the receptionist to recommend the friendliest girls, then pick from there. ;) ;) ;)

cisco
17-03-2016, 06:12 AM
Everytime i say to girl i am still virgin :)

x11
17-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Of the 2 girls I've seen there, I'd recommend momo.. Qyute friendly. Good English.

the_boss_king
17-03-2016, 10:21 AM

i say that too, but i point at my ass after

Shane21
17-03-2016, 11:32 AM
No need to tell, but it best to read some reports, look for a girl with good GFE rather than PSE if you're new to the game. Ask the receptionist to recommend the friendliest girls, then pick from there. ;) ;) ;)

I've checked some of the reports beforehand. Which is kind of why I decided 5*. So a girl with GFE huh?

Would you recommend I book a half hour or a full hour? Because I'm guessing I might be a bit quick on the draw the first time round.

SaltyWetMan
17-03-2016, 11:40 AM
I've checked some of the reports beforehand. Which is kind of why I decided 5*. So a girl with GFE huh?

Would you recommend I book a half hour or a full hour? Because I'm guessing I might be a bit quick on the draw the first time round.

Hahah honestly your first time isnt going to be enjoyable at all. With a condom and the nerves of banging a hooker you may not even be able to get it up.

So I would go for half an hour to get used to it. And then have a proper session with another girl another day.

Shane21
17-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Hahah honestly your first time isnt going to be enjoyable at all. With a condom and the nerves of banging a hooker you may not even be able to get it up.

So I would go for half an hour to get used to it. And then have a proper session with another girl another day.

To tell the truth, I'm less nervous now then I was when I first thought about going a few days ago. Posting/talking about it on here might have helped a bit.
I've been with a girl before and fooled around, just never a bj or fs.

Max Impact
17-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Of the 2 girls I've seen there, I'd recommend momo.. Qyute friendly. Good English.

Great suggestion X11!

JimBeam
17-03-2016, 03:53 PM

Haha very similar to yours.. I always say its been a while since I had sex.. little did they know I have only finished a session with her colleague..

Jokes aside.. let it be a experienced dont worry about it too much.. I would pick the prettiest girl in school or shop.. :) I had mine in back seat of my dads car in a carpark.. not a very notable one for a first time right..

Shane21
18-03-2016, 01:12 AM
Disregard my previous post. I was actually really nervous that I didn't really go inside.
I think I should have also mentioned that I do have quite a bit of a self esteem problem.

gannicus
18-03-2016, 08:47 AM
Disregard my previous post. I was actually really nervous that I didn't really go inside.
I think I should have also mentioned that I do have quite a bit of a self esteem problem.

First time is always going to be nervous, just tell yourself, it's ok and perfect normal to be nervous, and if you don't perform well it's very normal. I've started punting for about 2 years and I still get nervous when I go.

I suggest you try a RNT first, 227 braodway would be a good choice, you just go in for the massage and do nothing, when the part 2 starts just go with the flow. Tell the manager Alice that it is your first punt, she will find an experienced girl who can take control for you. Then after a few times at RNT, you may try Ginza or 5 Star

x11
18-03-2016, 08:52 AM
If you want to try 227 Broadway if suggest Tarah. Very pretty, good thai massage technique, and good he. Or if you want to try summerville I'd suggest Jessica. Very cute. Very flirty and cheeky. These 2 girls are my favourites. Note that none Allow pussy play

Triplexxx
29-03-2016, 10:32 PM
227 broadway is recommended

mxxt81
29-03-2016, 10:40 PM
If you want to try 227 Broadway if suggest Tarah. Very pretty, good thai massage technique, and good he. Or if you want to try summerville I'd suggest Jessica. Very cute. Very flirty and cheeky. These 2 girls are my favourites. Note that none Allow pussy play

Any favorites who allow PP?