PDA

View Full Version : 741 Snow Lotus not worth it, and it's not just the price....

lonely heart
17-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Sometimes u know people are writing things just as a ad and u still fall for it because it is in your face so often. The Snow Lotus is such post and no wonder now so many writer寫手 in this forum.me and my mate also to blame as we already know the pricing and still fall for it.

To make a long story short I have try Emma ask for $50 tip to take cloths off very limited touching and pussy is off limit. Massage skill is close to none*

My mate try cici, again same story she is a bit more playful and slightly better massage but no where close to a proper massage

I have to say these girls are young but u talking $100 a pop here. I would expect more than a nude girl just standing there and give a HJ. For the same price u can get a fairly good massage in 501/532 plus a BJ or even FS. Alternatively u can get better service in a thai shop with B2B for about the same price.*
To be honest I think even 501/532 girls are getting more expensive too but at lease u are getting some services out of the shop.*

I can honestly see my days in massage shops is numbed as FS and legit massage price keep coming down and Chinese massage shop price just keep going up.

As for brothers who still think 50+50 is good value and not even getting a BJ. Good on u and enjoy yourselves.

Flyerr221
17-04-2012, 03:19 PM
With shops like Oasis, where you pay a flat $115/h and get a hot young thai girl naked from the outset, B2B oily goodness with HJ and (when you get to know the girl) passionate extras. I would never go to a shop where you have to negotiate clothes off etc. Seriously, why would you bother ?

lonely heart
17-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Forget to ask is AHLUNGOR the only one have a a good time in 741?? Cos I me and my mates are sure not. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Travelmate
17-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Brother lonely heart, I have been to many massage places, 741 did provide good quality service most of the time.
I am a very picky and 'hard to please' type customer.
Vicki did try her best and give her best recommendation according to my need.

That is my fair comment

GWEILO
17-04-2012, 05:51 PM
This is insane, I tried Snow Lotus atleast 4 times before I found the right ML for me. If you just give up after meeting one or two girls you have to be kidding me. If you look at the entire entertainment industry in Sydney, Snow Lotus is at the top of my list. Of course 5 Star City beats all else no questions asked with consistent good service and good rotation of girls.

lonely heart
17-04-2012, 06:06 PM
From what I heard a mate that is not so picky 5 star is a zoo lately so.......

lonely heart
17-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Brother lonely heart, I have been to many massage places, 741 did provide good quality service most of the time.
I am a very picky and 'hard to please' type customer.
Vicki did try her best and give her best recommendation according to my need.

That is my fair comment
Let's be direct out here. First of all I assume u pay 50 + 50. Whith that established, I wonder who u see and what services u get that make u think it is worth it.

Travelmate
17-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Let's be direct out here. First of all I assume u pay 50 + 50. Whith that established, I wonder who u see and what services u get that make u think it is worth it.

OK. Brother Lonely heart.
We all want to have some fun out there.
We all want good massage
We all want GOOD atmosphere
We all want to receive GOOD attitude
but. . . . . nothing is perfect in any massage shop.
We all want Best for VALUE.
Sometimes it is not about $ 50 + 50 or $ 55 + 50 or $ 50 + 30 .....

From 741, so far I have 2 good experiences .. (you can refer my after report earlier .... )
One is Tiffany, the other is Lina.
AM I ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION?

PM me if you have issues.
I totally understand your point.

GWEILO
17-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Brother Lonely Heart, what maybe good value to one person can look like a complete rip off to another. Often the question can be argued both ways. Just like how I'm a degenerate gambler always looking for that big win with the 80:1 odds rather than the small and sure bets.

I don't think you are looking for a sexy young think to touch you for $105 and I can completely understand. Eden in Villawood has $100 for half hour with some gorgeous Korean girls, does that sound like better value to you? Each to their own I say, I sometimes don't feel like fucking a girl and prefer a sensual massage.

HighFlyer
17-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Agree 100%... overpriced and overhyped.

Just had a massage in VIP crows nest for $55 /30mins including nude HJ from the beginning with touching breasts from a super cute Thai (no pusssy touch though).
The price for an hour is $95.. great deal compared to the city offerings.

lonely heart
17-04-2012, 07:55 PM

Just had a massage in VIP crows nest for $55 /30mins including nude HJ from the beginning with touching breasts from a super cute Thai (no pusssy touch though).

That is damn good value. How is the the quality compare with say Tru thai north Sydney, oasis darlinghurst or 429 leichardt??

OldPing
17-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Oasis is good, clean and discreet, bros. $90 for 45 minutes, with shower too. Nude massage from the beginning, HJ included. Good thing is that the ML does not request extras. I did have a firm and decent massage. Girls are between 20+ to late 20. Pussy smell clean and touching ok, but no fingering. Totally recommended. 741 provides a change of scenery from Thai to Chinese. Not cheaper, but a good welcome. So it all depends on how we expect.

devilangel
18-04-2012, 12:06 AM
bro lonely heart

sorry to hear about your experience but a big thanks for letting us know the other side of the story.

mrcookiemann
18-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Great thread, very educational brothers... Thx

Flyerr221
18-04-2012, 09:00 AM

Agree there is so much better out there. I have a regular ML and to be honest there hasn't been any massage for a few weeks. We are really starting to bond and now it's just clothes off and B2B sensual touching for 60 mins with HJ finish. I gotta say that it's more erotic and sexually satisfying than what I have experienced with some of the starfish at FS shops .

grangemark
18-04-2012, 09:02 AM
I always get suspicious when 99% of all early posts on a place are by one person. That's how ALHUNGOR got people talking about this place. He has done so much spruiking for this place, he must have negotiated freebies for all the publicity he has generated - if he hasn't, he's a mug.

lonely heart
18-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Well I am a mug cos with all the stuff I write for Billy and David, I never had a freebie. But again the industry has change so much now there is nothing worth writing about anymore

A note on how thai shops price their girls. I think they know the are competiting with cheap FS shops so they set their price just that lower.

Problem with Chinese massage shops (and girls) is they think they are in a different industry and so they should not adjust their price according to FS market. I think that is really stupid especially in these kind of economy environment. Well that is my opinion.

Travelmate
18-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Well I am a mug cos with all the stuff I write for Billy and David, I never had a freebie. But again the industry has change so much now there is nothing worth writing about anymore

A note on how thai shops price their girls. I think they know the are competiting with cheap FS shops so they set their price just that lower.

Problem with Chinese massage shops (and girls) is they think they are in a different industry and so they should not adjust their price according to FS market. I think that is really stupid especially in these kind of economy environment. Well that is my opinion.

HI Brother Lonely heart,

I do agree with you in some extent.
I have been to Oasis several times
$60/ 30 minutes with very pretty Thai girl
1> Nude from beginning
2> Massage
3> Nude RnT
4> HJ
5> Good Attitude with smiling face (most of them)
6> Young
7> Shower facility
8> Discrete Entrance (At the back of Oxford Street)

What do you think??

Flyerr221
18-04-2012, 10:41 AM
I've only been to Snow Lotus the once, and I can't say that the service was terrible. I just left feeling, meh.

What also turned me off was the privacy. I don't know about you guys (and maybe it's changed since I was there), but I don't want to be hearing grunts from the Bro in the cubical next door. http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/crazy.gif

Floor to ceiling partitions and piped music is a minimum, thanks.

HighFlyer
18-04-2012, 11:44 AM
501 really set the standard for what can be achieved in Chinese massage.
The place doesn't have to be too fancy, get the price and girls right and the punters will be queued out the door.
(Although even these days their standard has dropped from their heyday).

These other shops are able to get away with the higher prices purely based on convenience... lets face it if you are working in the city, being able to walk to the shop and not worry about traffic and parking issues often wins out.

Still the over hyped ads from Aglungor will obviously work on some punters ,well I tried it twice, but unlikely to go back.. my little herbal shop discovery is much better for around the same price :-)

Steven Seagal
18-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Yes 501 sets the standard.

It will be good to have Miko back at reception and Mia back on the massage table.

Steven

lonely heart
18-04-2012, 02:01 PM
501 really set the standard for what can be achieved in Chinese massage.
The place doesn't have to be too fancy, get the price and girls right and the punters will be queued out the door.
(Although even these days their standard has dropped from their heyday).

These other shops are able to get away with the higher prices purely based on convenience... lets face it if you are working in the city, being able to walk to the shop and not worry about traffic and parking issues often wins out.

Still the over hyped ads from Aglungor will obviously work on some punters ,well I tried it twice, but unlikely to go back.. my little herbal shop discovery is much better for around the same price :-)
Where is that?? Care sharing some info??

Flyerr221
18-04-2012, 02:35 PM

3/501 King St Newtown NSW 2042. P: 02 9557 1830

maxx power
18-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Awesome review fellas, finally something more realistic than the usual self congratulory circle jerk that passes for a review on here

Travelmate
18-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes 501 sets the standard.

It will be good to have Miko back at reception and Mia back on the massage table.

Steven

Miko will not back to Massage table ...
That was old history ..... back in my other favorite massage place ......... MARKET CITY

HighFlyer
18-04-2012, 03:24 PM

The herbal shop is not 501... lets just say it's within easy reach of 741.
Was lucky to get FS there once... but had to double the cash offer to get it.
Haven't been able to get BJ at all though... usually just standard nude HJ.

Travelmate
18-04-2012, 03:31 PM
The herbal shop is not 501... lets just say it's within easy reach of 741.
Was lucky to get FS there once... but had to double the cash offer to get it.
Haven't been able to get BJ at all though... usually just standard nude HJ.

hahaha ... through the corridor tunnel ....

SeniorCitizen
18-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Both times I've been I paid a total of $100 for 1 hour, and ended up getting some really great service. Treat the girls right, and they will return the favour. I do hate the thin walls though.

aussiegaigin
18-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I have only had a small number of visits to 741 so far, and am open minded on whether it is "value for money".

"Value" is a very subjective thing depending on your personal needs and preferences, and the abilities of the girl concerned (eg. massage skills, erotic skills, sociability, body, etc) to meet your needs. If a girl gives me a really good massage, I don't get too worried about a weak ending - OTOH some of my favourite girls have been shit in massage, but other characteristics made the visit enjoyable.

Anyway, seeing that Oasis is being touted here as "better value" I thought I'd try it out again this afternoon as my back has been playing up again and I've had a couple of bad nights' sleep.

Got Jennifer for a 45 min session. Tall, with nice long legs, small tits and a not too shapely torso, reasonable looks but not a stunner. I was lieing on the table when she came in, I was aware of her getting undressed but did not actually see it. She got stuck into the massage and did a good job on me. When she was standing at the end of the table, all I could see were legs, but when I looked up a bit I was greeted by a pair of panties where there should have hair or skin. So much for the much flaunted "all nude massage". As she moved around the table I made the occasional touch of the legs, but each time she quickly moved away. Worked her way down to my legs, twisted them around a bit until I heard a couple of bones in my back popping - she knew that technique well.

CAme turnover time, and she did then take off her bra and panties. Oiled me up and started the tug part. Reasonable action initially, but her grip tightened as she got into it; so tight that it was painful and I had to tell her to stop. While she was working, she kept her distance and I could only get an occasional feel of her legs and back. Try anywhere else and she would brush me off and move away. Finished me off, then rushed me into the shower.

Not very talkative, not sure of her English skills. She works there Mon and Weds, also at Atarmon shop.

I'd been there a couple of years ago, and from memory it was equally disappointing.

On this basis I would give Snow Lotus a higher value rating.

Utamaro
19-04-2012, 12:50 AM
I have only had a small number of visits to 741 so far, and am open minded on whether it is "value for money".

Anyway, seeing that Oasis is being touted here as "better value" I thought I'd try it out again this afternoon as my back has been playing up again and I've had a couple of bad nights' sleep.

Got Jennifer for a 45 min session. Tall, with nice long legs, small tits and a not too shapely torso, reasonable looks but not a stunner. I was lieing on the table when she came in, I was aware of her getting undressed but did not actually see it. She got stuck into the massage and did a good job on me. When she was standing at the end of the table, all I could see were legs, but when I looked up a bit I was greeted by a pair of panties where there should have hair or skin. So much for the much flaunted "all nude massage". As she moved around the table I made the occasional touch of the legs, but each time she quickly moved away. Worked her way down to my legs, twisted them around a bit until I heard a couple of bones in my back popping - she knew that technique well.

CAme turnover time, and she did then take off her bra and panties. Oiled me up and started the tug part. Reasonable action initially, but her grip tightened as she got into it; so tight that it was painful and I had to tell her to stop. While she was working, she kept her distance and I could only get an occasional feel of her legs and back. Try anywhere else and she would brush me off and move away. Finished me off, then rushed me into the shower.

Not very talkative, not sure of her English skills. She works there Mon and Weds, also at Atarmon shop.

I'd been there a couple of years ago, and from memory it was equally disappointing.

On this basis I would give Snow Lotus a higher value rating.

Ha, it's so funny I did exactly same thing to you!!... went to Oasis and got Jennifer too! (must be after you). Since I saw her before, she was a bit more friendlier than your experience but she didn't offer B2B (some girls there did it to me so look like it depends on girls).

I went for $60/30mins.... if you stick to 30mins, it might be a good value than Snow Lotus as you don't need to 'tip' the girls to get a nude HJ. I like both places, just a bit different experience.

Finally, someone saying something like "...usual self congratulory circle jerk that passes for a review on here", are you real?? how many contributions did YOU make?? Of course you can say whatever you want in forum but just respect others, especially people contributing more useful information than YOU!! (and if you don't like it why are you reading this???):fire::fire::

GWEILO
19-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Ok so this thread starts off with Snow Lotus not worth it and it's not just the price. After reading this entire thread all I see is the price factor.

I go to Snow Lotus for two reasons.

One is the location, it's smack bang in Chinatown which is very convenient for me.

Two is the girl, I found a nice ML that knows exactly what I want and how I want it in terms of massage.

Price doesn't really bother me as it's the quality not the quantity that I'm after.

I still remember the good old days when Ada used to work at Newtown/Liverpool shop, haven't found a girl to replace Ada as yet. Her massage was strong, she had the most perfectly shaped breast I had ever seen and she was sensual as well with a touch of cuteness.

lonely heart
19-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Ok so this thread starts off with Snow Lotus not worth it and it's not just the price. After reading this entire thread all I see is the price factor.

I still remember the good old days when Ada used to work at Newtown/Liverpool shop, haven't found a girl to replace Ada as yet. Her massage was strong, she had the most perfectly shaped breast I had ever seen and she was sensual as well with a touch of cuteness.

I mean it is not just the price because I was willing to dash out the higher that usual (in my opinion) charge and hopping for a better than nude HJ experience. If U look at what I wrote, I said I know about the price before I go in, I just don't expect the services to be the same or worse when compare to other shops that charge the same or even less.

lonely heart
19-04-2012, 08:48 AM
Forget to say its a sham that I did not try Ada when she was in 501. Not that she is my type, just for the sake of trying out what is all the fuss about.

GWEILO
19-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Forget to say its a sham that I did not try Ada when she was in 501. Not that she is my type, just for the sake of trying out what is all the fuss about.

It was probably because Ada was always booked out, similar to how Tiffany is always booked out at Snow Lotus. I'm not comparing the two because Ada rules hands down, or is it hands up and down. :love:

GWEILO
19-04-2012, 09:14 AM
I mean it is not just the price because I was willing to dash out the higher that usual (in my opinion) charge and hopping for a better than nude HJ experience. If U look at what I wrote, I said I know about the price before I go in, I just don't expect the services to be the same or worse when compare to other shops that charge the same or even less.

There is only so much the girls can do for you, like this is a massage shop not a full service shop. Considering there is no shower facilities they have to limit their cat bath and B2B for hygiene sake.

HighFlyer
19-04-2012, 01:30 PM
To balance the argument up, I should add that Vicky is excellent . As good as Miko from 501, if not better.

lengjai
19-04-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm a regular now at snow lotus for a few Weeks.

To be honest the quality of service can vary at any place you go to. In my experiences so far at snow lotus I've got nothing more than positives at this place..

It all comes down to being able to get along with the ML.. I've had awesome chats with the ladies. The ladies there should all be respected and you will get the respect back! The question of whether if its worth the price or not, it all comes down to the customers.

I reckon the problem is you, the people who complain about the girls there. Everyone a human, be respectful and you'd get the service that you rightly pay for!

superG
20-04-2012, 01:17 AM
i have to agree with lonely heart here ..

ive been to snow a couple of times ( shelly / ada) and although i left satisfied .. i really cant justify the $50 + $50 and not totally nude.

I can goto north sydney thai .. pay $90 for 45min and totally nude young thai girl .. b2b , oil , excellent premises .. good clean shower before and after .. i ve even gotten DFK and DATY without even asking.

value for money .. kills snow lotus

Mi Goreng
20-04-2012, 03:01 AM
Well , actually I'm one of the silent reader here , not much contribution or stuff in the forum but had been reading for a long time and had tried various places, old members might have known me. I've been to snow lotus for 2-3 times , should say not much here but I've got a mate once told me not to go snow lotus , as he was tipped by someone else saying that snow lotus was not approved by concil and maybe shut down by them anytime as their premises do not meet the standards of requirement such as bathroom and sink for hygiene purposes. Believe or not , up to u guys who are really. I too , to be honest thinks in city there are too much of these massage shop happening , but why is snow lotus is the stand up of all of them? I guess ahlungor did made a very deep impact and contribution and I think he would have also been favor by Vicky so it is not surprised he got something in return, this is how the world is , sometimes you take and sometimes you give . I am not attacking anyone or the any premises , just providing personal thoughts.

lonely heart
20-04-2012, 08:28 AM
There is only so much the girls can do for you, like this is a massage shop not a full service shop. Considering there is no shower facilities they have to limit their cat bath and B2B for hygiene sake.

Mate from what my experience u don't even get that in 741. If I had receive such services, I would not have started this thread. And you simply has not been to enough massage shops as there is many things you can do there.

And in reply to what lengjai brother say the problem is me..... for the record I treat the girls very nice. Try to talk to them and didn't do things to them that they don't like. Only thing I don't do is dash out whatever cash they are asking or keep returning to see some girl hoping I get more than the usual treat.

I simple has a bar on what I pay and what service I receive, that's all. Don't think I have not complain to Billy or David, I had. Your know what at least they listen and do something about it. And that is why I go back to their shop.

I think there is also the difference of a place own by a male or female. Female owner(often ex ML) will think milking as much as possible out of the customer is the right thing, after all man think with their dick so why not I take advantage of it. Where as male owner (often a customer too) will understand the importance of correct price for the correct services because they have been on the receiving end of it.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2012, 01:39 PM
For a while, I didn't think I need to reply to this thread, but the supports I have been getting is just overwhelming, so why not, I will answer two of the questions directed to me, and I shall rest my case. Just a quick thank you to all the Vicky and Snow Lotus supporters, please do not post anymore reply to this thread, save your time and effort in the other thread please.

OK, Question 1:

Forget to ask is AHLUNGOR the only one have a a good time in 741?? Cos I me and my mates are sure not. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I will answer this in just a tick.

Question/Statement 2:

If you back off from plugging this joint in such an obvious manner, people can make up their own mind and post objective comments.

OK, now I will answer both questions/statements in one go:

1. Onthebeach, Vicky
2. Mr Crash & Burn, Tiffany, Lala, Rita
3. Travelmate, Tiffany, Lina, Mico, Ada, Rebecca
4. Playerz, Tiffany, Emma
5. ScopionX, Eama, Tiffany
6. Highflyer, Joey, Mico
7. Massagefan, Ada
8. Slarty, a couple of times, no specific ML named
9. Amchunki, Vicky (was actually Yoyo), Ada, Joey
10. SeniorCitizen, Cici
11. Ladokha283361, Ada
12. Aussiegaigin, Shelley, Anna, Mico, Lina
13. Jimmyk, Vicky, Ada
14. Cato, Ada, Shelley
15. Tpol, Shelley, Vicky, Tiffany
16. Ozgp000, Shelley
17. Freshjive, Shelley, Joey
18. Vin, Shelley
19. Kiwi Guy, Mico
20. K4D41, Mico, Shelley
21. Utamaro, Ada, Shelley
22. nbk, Tiffany
23. Hornydevil76, Mico
24. Old Ping, Vicky, Mico
25. Pula2, Anna
26. Charlie123, Ada
27. End User, Lily
28. Papasan, Ada
29. Birch, Melinda
30. Bronze, Crystal, Lina
31. Ouch, Cici, Lina
32. Tody, Melinda, Mico
33. Gweilo, Tiffany
34. MeaningofLife, Tiffany, Lily, Shelley, Mico, Anna
35. AnotherGuy, Lina
36. SuperG, Shelley

I think the 36 individual members I have listed above who have tried the Snow Lotus girls and posted a review have collectively answered/responded to your questions/statement loud and clear and subjectively, need I say more!!

OK, Let's all just move on.

Happy punting and "may the odds be forever in your favour" and you shall always find value for your money.

Have a very nice day everyone. I know I will, I am off to the Penthouse now...........haha

Cheers

:smile::smile::smile:

Davidoff.
20-04-2012, 08:10 PM
I prefer a clean place but I heard the snow lotus is not a good environment。

aussiegaigin
20-04-2012, 08:32 PM

How many reports did you find in the AR section that confirm this??

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2012, 08:34 PM

Just professionally dry cleaned the carpet on Monday, disinfected and deodurised, massage table using once only disposable covers, wet tissues in every room........

If you need to shower before and after, go to a FS or B2B shop.......lol

Cheers

Travelmate
20-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Have a very nice day everyone. I know I will, I am off to the Penthouse now...........haha

Cheers

:smile::smile::smile:

Hello Ahlungor, how is your penthouse!! Shoot !! Shoot!!
you have missed something ,, can you find it out??
Where is your name in the list?

1. Onthebeach, Vicky
2. Mr Crash & Burn, Tiffany, Lala, Rita
3. Travelmate, Tiffany, Lina, Mico, Ada, Rebecca, Celina
4. Playerz, Tiffany, Emma
5. ScopionX, Eama, Tiffany
6. Highflyer, Joey, Mico
7. Massagefan, Ada
9. Amchunki, Vicky (was actually Yoyo), Ada, Joey
10. SeniorCitizen, Cici
11. Ladokha283361, Ada
12. Aussiegaigin, Shelley, Anna, Mico, Lina
13. Jimmyk, Vicky, Ada
14. Cato, Ada, Shelley
15. Tpol, Shelley, Vicky, Tiffany
16. Ozgp000, Shelley
17. Freshjive, Shelley, Joey
18. Vin, Shelley
19. Kiwi Guy, Mico
20. K4D41, Mico, Shelley
21. Utamaro, Ada, Shelley
22. nbk, Tiffany
23. Hornydevil76, Mico
24. Old Ping, Vicky, Mico
25. Pula2, Anna
26. Charlie123, Ada
27. End User, Lily
28. Papasan, Ada
29. Birch, Melinda
30. Bronze, Crystal, Lina
31. Ouch, Cici, Lina
32. Tody, Melinda, Mico
33. Gweilo, Tiffany
34. MeaningofLife, Tiffany, Lily, Shelley, Mico, Anna
35. AnotherGuy, Lina
36. SuperG, Shelley

Haha!!!

slarty
20-04-2012, 10:00 PM

I think the 36 individual members I have listed above who have tried the Snow Lotus girls and posted a review have collectively answered/responded to your questions/statement loud and clear and subjectively, need I say more!!

For the record, I am hardly a supporter of this place. I'm more in the 'ho hum' category. First time I went it was a new girl and it was one of the worst massages I have had for a long time. I just chose not to post it here however I eventually told Vicky about it once I had met her. Then there was Ada, and the massage and extras were very good but she pulled a face when I didn't tip enough. Then saw Vicky which was excellent all round. Last time I saw Shelley and while the massage was good we didn't really hit it off. Again there was a bit of haggling over the extra fee.

I think you do push this place hard and you know what I really think that is ok. I realise that for all the so so experiences I have had here if I see a girl I really like I'll be back again and again. Cheers.

Charlie123
20-04-2012, 10:11 PM
This thread is full of haters - if some people don't think SL is value for money, go elsewhere. If some people think Ahlungar is pushing this place 'too hard', whatever - the guy is entitled to express his opinion.

For the record, I think the establishment is reasonably clean,'although the walls are thin. I think the price is reasonably fair, and both the massage and extras are generally superior to many other massage places.

slarty
20-04-2012, 10:48 PM
This thread is full of haters - if some people don't think SL is value for money, go elsewhere. If some people think Ahlungar is pushing this place 'too hard', whatever - the guy is entitled to express his opinion.

For the record, I think the establishment is reasonably clean,'although the walls are thin. I think the price is reasonably fair, and both the massage and extras are generally superior to many other massage places.

I and others have been going elsewhere. And yes all are entitled to their opinion. As am I.

Travelmate
20-04-2012, 10:53 PM
I will remain neutral to this topic.

Most of the punters will go to the same shop if the massage is good, and other service is acceptable.

Of course, if there are only shitty face and service and demand a lot of tips, no body will come back.

To my limited experience in Snow Lotus, I will say, it is still a fair go!

bronze
21-04-2012, 12:20 AM
the best form of endorsement is word of mouth.

i have had limited experiences at this place. although the experience so far was average, i am willing to give this place a few more goes. as i have yet to see the stars here.

in terms of value, it seems to be the norm today amongst all the other places. $20 for a tug and $50 for nude tug. often i regretted it afterwards for loosing the $50 for 10minutes of fun with a plain jane.
so as someone else mentioned, if you take out newtown, then everyone else is much on the same playing field. its hard to single out this one place and say its not value for money. its just the industry standard at the moment.
but i do agree that if you look at the overall picture it doesnt seem to be much value compared to fs places. but then again you go to massage shops for other reasons. like getting a massage ... haha.
at this place i was offered the works for $100, but i declined as it didnt seem to make much sense. $100 + $55, thats comparable to a legal full service place with showers and beds. the problem is most of the times we think with our dicks.
talking about value for money, i once asked a ml at another place to start the NT at the 40 minute mark because i couldnt stand the lame massage any longer. so instead of the $50, she demanded $70 because thats 20min instead of 10min she has to be nude. WTF??? so thinking with my dick i handed it over, now thats not stupid and not value for money at all.

having one bad experience at snow lotus is a bit unfair to write off this place. ive had two average experience here but im willing to give it another go as i think this place has a lot of potential. the only gripe is its inconvenience for drivers. also the smell previously, but they may have cleaned it up.

the endorsements may sometimes be a bit over the top, but i think its refreshing to have new options in the market and i think this place will no doubt grow in popularity.

as with emma, i saw her once in the lobby and def one i want to check out. report to follow.

GWEILO
21-04-2012, 12:21 AM
I think I mentioned I test drove 4 girls before finding Tiffany. I'm now a regular here, can't complain except that people keep booking her out before me. :cry:
Tiffany actually works at another massage shop as well but you'll have to ask her yourself if you are really interested.

bronze
21-04-2012, 12:41 AM
so is advance booking required with tiff? i was just going to rock up. she's someone id like to see.

GWEILO
21-04-2012, 12:45 AM
so is advance booking required with tiff? i was just going to rock up. she's someone id like to see.

You would need to make a booking.

mancolover
21-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Why I got to pay for HJ? I have 2 + cash. what I don't have is lady mouth and/or a pussy. Still like a good massage though

lonely heart
22-04-2012, 07:08 AM
The other day me and my mate was driving past the old site of 1 Burwood, which now building new apartment. While we were discussing the good old day in 1 Burwood. My mate enlighted me with this theory why chinese massage shops is now so expensive. And ther is one simple reason, less visa, less supply. Which is true.

Many massage shop bosses told me very hard to find massage girl these days because less student and less mums accommodate their kids to study which is two main source for massage girls. Then out of the ones who got here many rather go into FS shops rather than massage shops. In their minds that is faster and easier money, also less work. KOrean and thai is less affected cos they can get working holiday visa here, therefore the supply is more stable.

Funny thing is chinese FS shop dont seem to be able to increase their price. One key reason is there is kind of an ethernic pricing in FS industry. Whote girls are generally expensive (and shit services), then there is jap follow by korean then there is thai and chinese. These days Jap and Korean girls has come down to $110 to $100. So that force many chinese shops to push price down to $90 to $80

Then again there will always be people willing to pay anything. Just like people on FIA will look at AUS99 and think we are a bunch of stingy bastard.

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2012, 10:34 AM
The other day me and my mate was driving past the old site of 1 Burwood, which now building new apartment. While we were discussing the good old day in 1 Burwood. My mate enlighted me with this theory why chinese massage shops is now so expensive. And ther is one simple reason, less visa, less supply. Which is true.

Many massage shop bosses told me very hard to find massage girl these days because less student and less mums accommodate their kids to study which is two main source for massage girls. Then out of the ones who got here many rather go into FS shops rather than massage shops. In their minds that is faster and easier money, also less work. KOrean and thai is less affected cos they can get working holiday visa here, therefore the supply is more stable.

Funny thing is chinese FS shop dont seem to be able to increase their price. One key reason is there is kind of an ethernic pricing in FS industry. Whote girls are generally expensive (and shit services), then there is jap follow by korean then there is thai and chinese. These days Jap and Korean girls has come down to $110 to $100. So that force many chinese shops to push price down to $90 to $80

Then again there will always be people willing to pay anything. Just like people on FIA will look at AUS99 and think we are a bunch of stingy bastard.

Hi brother lonely-heart, this is actually very true, So finally we can totally agree on a few issues.....lol

When you started this thread, your title became a statement and while everyone is entitled to his own opinion, your statement is still very hostile towards the Snow Lotus supporters, so may be we started off in the wrong foot, can you imagine you would have said 5 Star is not worth it instead??

While your statement put us in the opposite sides of the fence, you did make some valid points, value for money, however is a very subjective point, while one man's discard could be other man's treasure, just wondering if you would have met Shelley or Tiffany instead of Emma!! We could have been the best of friends instead, and instead of posting here, you could be sending me a PM thanking me for the good tip!

Speaking of Emma, she is quite pretty for a ML, very young and shy and inexperienced, but lots of people just love it, her booking is usually 1.5 hr and she gives a nothing massage, poor HJ and depending on the client, not offering nude every time, and yet you can't see her without booking way in advance. Can't be just horses for courses, she is cute and fresh is good company, and these qualities alone is good enough value for 8-10 customers every Friday.....what can I say??

To be honest i have Not tried her myself, probably never will, but I like her very much and always have a friendly chat with her every time we met in the shop, so for Emma alone, we agreed again......lol

Have a nice day Bro

Cheers

:smile:

lonely heart
23-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Hi brother lonely-heart, this is actually very true, So finally we can totally agree on a few issues.....lol

When you started this thread, your title became a statement and while everyone is entitled to his own opinion, your statement is still very hostile towards the Snow Lotus supporters, so may be we started off in the wrong foot, can you imagine you would have said 5 Star is not worth it instead??

:smile:

1) You feel hostile because you are now on the side of a shop. I never feel hostile when people has negative opinion about Blly's shop (old or new), Ashfield or 501 Newtown. Which I write a lot over the years. That is because I never take any side. Like u say everyone can have their own opinion. It is a simple fact that you shoose to side with a shop when I don't. Believe me you have no idea how many time my friends who own massage shops ask me to write stuff for them (of course with freebie) and I just refuse to do it. I have even write negative comment about my friends shops too. It is simply a choice that I make.

2) Admin doesn't delete all 5* negative comment....well most of it, but U can just walk in and tell the quality by yourself. And many advertiser's negative comments stays like the Aqua one. From what I heard (sham I am not in this circle) 5*'s relationship is very different when compare with other advertiser I think sometimes admin doesn't have a choice.

3) As for the girls in SL. I am sure some other are hotties, tiffiny, Ada...... I just can't help to compare their services to Oasis in darlinghurst or Pure Massage in North sydney. I am not sure if you've been to Oasis, if not I suggest you try it, ask for Jennifer, Emma or Yoko. After u come out, u tell me if I am wrong when critising the service of SL.

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2012, 06:03 PM
1) You feel hostile because you are now on the side of a shop. I never feel hostile when people has negative opinion about Blly's shop (old or new), Ashfield or 501 Newtown. Which I write a lot over the years. That is because I never take any side. Like u say everyone can have their own opinion. It is a simple fact that you shoose to side with a shop when I don't. Believe me you have no idea how many time my friends who own massage shops ask me to write stuff for them (of course with freebie) and I just refuse to do it. I have even write negative comment about my friends shops too. It is simply a choice that I make.

2) Admin doesn't delete all 5* negative comment....well most of it, but U can just walk in and tell the quality by yourself. And many advertiser's negative comments stays like the Aqua one. From what I heard (sham I am not in this circle) 5*'s relationship is very different when compare with other advertiser I think sometimes admin doesn't have a choice.

3) As for the girls in SL. I am sure some other are hotties, tiffiny, Ada...... I just can't help to compare their services to Oasis in darlinghurst or Pure Massage in North sydney. I am not sure if you've been to Oasis, if not I suggest you try it, ask for Jennifer, Emma or Yoko. After u come out, u tell me if I am wrong when critising the service of SL.

Fair enough Bro,

But don't you think when compare the service standard of a B2B nude massage shop vs a Chinese massage place like SL with no shower facilities is apple for apple? We already established 501/532 has the best value among all Chinese massage shops. So I think Snow Lotus should only be compared with your run of the mill Chinese massage shop - excluding of course those more up market Chequers, Babylon and Chicago (sauna places)..............haha...........despite the facilities of the shop and the services from the girls, the real treasure here is the mamasan Vicky, I could have met her in any shop and the result will be the same - if she gave me the same treatment like my first and second visit, I will still be captivated and spellbound..............LOL

But I have always been very transparent and open with my friendship with Vicky and I don't think any brother who has been following this shop would have no idea that I have been posting on behalf of the shop and answering people's PM's etc. And at the same time, still posting my own reviews as a paying customers. I have decided long time ago that I shall continue to pay for my sessions (just like this morning I paid $105.00 to Shelley and got my usual high quality massage and very happy ending). So that all my reviews are NOT as a result of a free punt. Am I over the top with all the good points and hiding some of the not so good ones (bad points), may be, may be not, perhaps just a little, but not mentioning it does not equal to lying and I have NEVER lied about this shop!! especially when other brothers asked me a specific question about the shop and I am very proud of that,.

And I think most people had appreciated what I have done here - why, because the product was very good and the services from the mamasan is excellent! otherwise, for all the bull shits and hard sell I have put in, the shop and I would have been shot up in fames long time ago, rather than still doing pretty good business right now.

Enough said, otherwise it will be turning into another hard sell post.............lol

Cheers

:miao:

tpol
23-04-2012, 10:08 PM
ahlungor, do u have showers at work? i hate wearing my suit and go for a massage

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2012, 12:26 AM
ahlungor, do u have showers at work? i hate wearing my suit and go for a massage

No, dont have a shower in the office, but Shelley wiped down all the oil on my back pretty well with the hot towel, so i am all good.
The wet and dry tissues did the cleaning afterwards......haha

So i am ok with that

Cheers

bronze
24-04-2012, 01:05 AM
do they have washing machines to wash the towels in there? or do they just rinse it in the kitchen sink
i refused the hot towels here because they looked unclean.

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2012, 12:04 PM
do they have washing machines to wash the towels in there? or do they just rinse it in the kitchen sink
i refused the hot towels here because they looked unclean.

Hi Brother Bronze,

This is a very good question, and being a very fussy person myself (if I am driving, I bring my own towels from my car to all Chinese shops including SL, 501, 288 and Wishway), but I will say to you that I am comfortable with the towels situation at Snow Lotus at the moment:

The big towels they use to cover your back is changed for each client, these towels are taken back to Vicky's house everynight and washed and dried by her heavy duty machines - the amount of works she does behind the scene.............haha.......just imagine she carried 30+ towels in bags to and from work everyday!!

The smaller hot wet towels are also changed for each client and they are washed on site in the sink inside the big room or in the bathroom outside, and Vicky dosen't trust the girls, she washed them herself, as these towels need to be wet, so no point taking them home. And by puting them inside the high temperature hot box, it skills any gems, Vicky has strict instructions to all the girls that the wet towel are only to be used to wipe down the oil on the back and hands and legs, they are NOT to be used to clean the front - well if the ML tries, I would have pushed her away. Our private part should only be cleaned with wet and dry tissue papers.

Plus you have the disposable cover on the table. Vicky has also cut out extra face tissue paper to be placed on top of the hole over the disposable cover for extra hygiene as that's where you put your face down - but I think some lazy girl keep forgeting to use them, now that you know it's there, you can ask for it next time (I always do!).

I think Vicky has put her heart into the business and trying to look after her customers the best she can and she works very hard on the cleaning standard.

When we talk, half of the time we talk about business and how to improve the girls' massage skills or extras skills (if there are feedbacks that some ML's are not good enough! ) and the other half of time was talking about how to improve the facilities and standards of the shop.

I love to think that other shops will do the same, but probably not with so much heart as Vicky.

FYI

BTW, If this is not good enough, there are greener postures elsewhere, and good luck with that (once again, let's just compare the standards here with other Chinese massage shops only).........lol

Cheers

:miao:

Flyerr221
24-04-2012, 02:24 PM
LOL At walking into a shop with your own towels. Are you taking the piss Ahlungor ?

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2012, 02:51 PM
LOL At walking into a shop with your own towels. Are you taking the piss Ahlungor ?

Sorry if that sounds funny to you, just my old habit before the disposable cover was widely used. A couple of years ago when i went to 288 all the time, they were still using towel to cover the table and that was not changed after each client, no way i would take my pants off anf lay naked on a used towel!! Would you??

Flyerr221
24-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Sorry if that sounds funny to you, just my old habit before the disposable cover was widely used. A couple of years ago when i went to 288 all the time, they were still using towel to cover the table and that was not changed after each client, no way i would take my pants off anf lay naked on a used towel!! Would you??

I'm with you there brother. I'm noting going anywhere near some other punter's wet spot. ! http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/crazy.gif

slarty
24-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Am I over the top with all the good points and hiding some of the not so good ones (bad points), may be, may be not, perhaps just a little, but not mentioning it does not equal to lying and I have NEVER lied about this shop!! especially when other brothers asked me a specific question about the shop and I am very proud of that,.

Yes that's correct, and if you exaggerate or talk something up once nobody pays it much attention. Do it a lot though, and more customers go to the shop and find the experience not up to expectations. Some of these customers will then put up comments on the forum sharing those not so great experiences.

AHLUNGOR
25-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Yes that's correct, and if you exaggerate or talk something up once nobody pays it much attention. Do it a lot though, and more customers go to the shop and find the experience not up to expectations. Some of these customers will then put up comments on the forum sharing those not so great experiences.

very true brother,

But i am confident that the services provided by Vicky and her girls can stand the test of time, i wont be wasting my time if this is not a sure winner......haha

Every customers walking through the door is entitled to rate the shop and its services, while no shop is perfect and you can never please 100% of the customers but with Vicky in charge i think the odds is forever in her favour.....

You are all welcome

Cheers

slarty
25-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Like I said before, I reckon I am only one good punt away from liking the place as well. Agree with what you say about Vicky, a really good girl.

lonely heart
25-04-2012, 06:46 PM
I wonder if Vicky told the girls how much they can charge for HJ and taking their gear off. Also what they actually need to do? I know a few male owned shops and they tell the girls quite detail what to do, and how much they can ask for. The girls that willing to stay does provide a better "after services" especially when u make them believe u know the owner well and obviously they won't over charge you.

Travelmate
25-04-2012, 06:56 PM
I wonder if Vicky told the girls how much they can charge for HJ and taking their gear off. Also what they actually need to do? I know a few male owned shops and they tell the girls quite detail what to do, and how much they can ask for. The girls that willing to stay does provide a better "after services" especially when u make them believe u know the owner well and obviously they won't over charge you.

The girls that willing to stay does provide a better "after services" especially when u make them believe u know the owner well and obviously they won't over charge you

very good point

wannabe
25-04-2012, 07:18 PM
im not a big massage fan, but ive been to SL a few times and i like it. the for and against ratio here is about 20 to 1, Ahlungor has nothing to worry about ^.^

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 07:19 PM
This forum is good and very popular because punters can within reason say what they think and feel unlike some of the other forums. If you have a bad experience you can write about it on here, if you have a good experience then you can also write about it if some other punters think that you bias then they can tell you if you find a shop expensive or not good value for money you can say so and put up an alternative for punters unlike some other forums where you get threatened with being banned if you say in your experience such and such a shop is better value for money.

Aus99 Moderator
25-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Dear members,

Different opinions are always welcome, and we encourage more members to contribute in posting their interesting experiences.

But to avoid turning the forum into a verbal battle ground, because there are always for's and against's in any issues, please refrain from criticizing the contributors. If you find something about a report that is contrary to your experience, write your own report to that effect without attacking the individuals and creating unrest on the forum.

To ensure the forum remains a happy place to spend time in, from now on, posts containing personal attacks to the writers will be deleted without further notice.

lonely heart
28-04-2012, 08:23 AM
I though of writting this a a different thread but I though I will start here and post a bit more detail in after report.

Since there so much popular review about tiffany, I went to sample her in the past two weeks. That experience I will leave in the after report. She is all what other people discribe. Its still does not change the fact the price/services ratio is very poor for this shop.

I was discussing with some old time brothers yesterday. This is was exactly happen when 501 started. Some brother was frequent writting stuff make poeple interested and the owner is lucky to get a few stars and there we go. But 501 has a price advantage which SL doesn't. So unless vicky has some magical channel to keep sourcing young chicks in to her shop, she will not last in this price range.

Oh and for the record, if you look at the review for SL in Auxxreview, you will find one thing that many most reviews mention, that is they are pricy.

Off to my after report now............

lonely heart
29-04-2012, 08:11 AM
Here is my report to those who is interested:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?685-Lonely-Heart-s-take-on-Tiffany-at-Snow-Lotus-third-time-lucky-Well-Yes-and-No

cygnus_hyoga0123
03-05-2012, 02:23 PM
So if I am after a 1/2 nude HJ, it will cost me $85 in SL but only $60 in OASIS and it's also include B2B because it has shower??

aussiegaigin
03-05-2012, 03:15 PM
But 1 hour will cost $105 at SL and $110 at Oasis. My experiences at SL have been better than Oasis, notwithstanding B2B and a shower.

cygnus_hyoga0123
04-05-2012, 08:10 AM
But 1 hour will cost $105 at SL and $110 at Oasis. My experiences at SL have been better than Oasis, notwithstanding B2B and a shower.

Yeah but you only need 1/2 hour play time with B2b massage mate. And you say your experiences at SL have been better than Oasis, what can their girls do that can be better than a Thai B2B??

Flyerr221
04-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Yeah but you only need 1/2 hour play time with B2b massage mate. And you say your experiences at SL have been better than Oasis, what can their girls do that can be better than a Thai B2B??

Add to that there are no showers at SL plus no floor to ceiling privacy. It creeped me hearing an adjacent punter grunting.

ouch
04-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Cygnus who are u to say that Aussies experiences were not better at sl than oasis. Were u there at same time. It's his opinion from his experience. You like oasis and paying 60$ for half our great. Don't be a muck raker .

noeyedeer
04-05-2012, 09:23 AM
That's why they turn music on so loud to suppress the noises.
These day I'll only do the part 1 and then head off to Oasis for a proper fix.
Bros, say NO to overpriced EXTRAS.
Have a G'Day.

cygnus_hyoga0123
04-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Cygnus who are u to say that Aussies experiences were not better at sl than oasis. Were u there at same time. It's his opinion from his experience. You like oasis and paying 60$ for half our great. Don't be a muck raker .

Cum down mate it was a simple question what more do I get in SL compare to the thai B2B.

ScopionX
04-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Where did noeyedeer and cygnus-hyoga0123 came from? You guys just register on 28/4 and 3/5 and everything you have posted since was to support lonely heart and against Snow Lotus, coincident?? my ass, 蛇鼠一窩!!

Travelmate
04-05-2012, 11:55 AM
HEY HEY!!! Stop!!!

You kids can sort out in the car park ....
Let's focus back into what most brothers are interesting on:
The girls, Punting experience, suggestions ..... so on.

Is this fair?

cygnus_hyoga0123
04-05-2012, 12:47 PM
HEY HEY!!! Stop!!!

You kids can sort out in the car park ....
Let's focus back into what most brothers are interesting on:
The girls, Punting experience, suggestions ..... so on.

Is this fair?

I 've watching this on the side line and I only register cos i got a few question. Gees some people are just so nasty why U, LH and other brothers still border with this forum.

ouch
04-05-2012, 02:59 PM
You told Aussie that he could not possibly get better value at sl that's a statement not a question . So that mate is muck raking pure and simple u wanted a bite bingo here I am . Who do u think you are ? It's not all about you and what more you get. It's a MASSAGE shop I like to go to cos everyone friendly and nice. No one here has said girls rude dirty or lazy which if u complain about punt that should ne it. Lh went there expected more than he got and complained right or wrong his right. Now since then its been a load of rubbish with smart asses flexing there fragile egos in a bit of one upmanship.and are not caring what they say or how inappropriate what they are saying is. And the one being affected is basically a silent victim of this is SL and LH thinks ppl defending shop are wrong cos they defend shop well here's the thing they have no voice apart from us who enjoy their time there. If you my friend think there is nothing better than b2b Thai massage go there you think they should give u more and lower their price for u dream on. If u can show 1 shop in city where I live that gives same service and price with good looking nice girls then I be I be impressed be aware I been to a lot as lived in CBS long time.. better than Thai b2b is Korean b2b they comparing same thing and Korean is better. But sl is Chinese massage that has no shower facility as not all people who set up these places have 10000000$ to depend setting up a place. If you do and u and Lh know all with ur fantastic charm am sure u will do well
Cum down mate it was a simple question what more do I get in SL compare to the thai B2B.

aussiegaigin
04-05-2012, 04:46 PM

It is not about shop vs shop, it is girl vs girl.

I've had bad results from "good" shops, and good results from badly rated shops.

I take into consideration what I get compared to what is promised/expected. Quality of the massage, quality of the extras, the girl's attitude, peronality and communication skills. Did I come out feeling I enjoyed the session? Was I entertained? Was it worth going back again? If I had a good time, I would consider seeing that girl again. If I didn't I will try someone else.

Other people might have a different experience than me with the same girl, my personality is even a factor.

So lets share our experience with the girls, but don't try to put labels or values on the shops themselves.

ouch
04-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Pearls of wisdom Aussie

noeyedeer
04-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Where did noeyedeer and cygnus-hyoga0123 came from? You guys just register on 28/4 and 3/5 and everything you have posted since was to support lonely heart and against Snow Lotus, coincident?? my ass, 蛇鼠一窩!!

Well , well, well !!! Look who's talking sh** here.
Sure I'm supporting bro LH cos he had a point to make and he stands by it, what's wrong with that ?
Secondly where did you find that I'm against SL, the only thing I said is extras here are expensive compare to others in the same industry.
Thirdly, this is a free forum and I've just put my 2 cents worth to it, so what's the big deal ?
Don't worry, be happy ! If SL is a good shop, then it should be able to stand the test,
and as bro ALG had said b4, any publicity, no matter good & bad, will help to put more traffic thru the shop as everyone wants to see what the fuss is about.
Cheer up! bro, have a laugh with the gossip, this is what makes life more interesting, and of course, it is a total different story if u have a hidden agenda.
Have a nice day!

aussiegaigin
04-05-2012, 10:03 PM
It is not about shop vs shop, it is girl vs girl.
our experience with the girls, but don't try to put labels or values on the shops themselves.

I should clarify that the appearance and condition of the shop and its facilities is a consideration when deciding on repeat business, but is judged independently of the girls therein.

slarty
04-05-2012, 10:21 PM
I think you'll find that the odd post has appeared in the SL thread supporting the shop, from new member(s) with a low post count. One in particular mentioning how well trained the girls are. This was after I made a post that one girl needed training.

Does this mean a friend or existing member has joined under a different name to further support the shop? Maybe, maybe not. Quite possibly just a coincidence. There's no way of finding out for sure.

lonely heart
05-05-2012, 10:28 PM
The person I find most interesting is ScopionX the only people I heard talking in the same tone is massage girls. So may be ScopionX is actually a massage girl or their BFs. Just my two cent.

lonely heart
06-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Just saw the pricing of a FS shop

"Full service Asian girl
10mins. $55
15mins. $65
20mins. $75
30mins. $80
45mins. $120
60mins. $140

Full service (non Asian girl, include Oz, Euro, Indian, African.)
30mins. $85
45mins. $130
60mins. $150"

Just igore the price for now. what I want to say is the adult industry sure has a predefineed value for ladies from different country. You can keep elevating your price without a market sense and the hard lesson will be learn sooner or later. Why you think Wishway and 822 has change hands 3 time in the past 5 years, and they had their golden time before too. This also extened to how customers identify your shoop belong to which industry. There is really no point to think or pretend your are something else but the majority think are are all the same. I am sure there are plenty of PM in AHLUNGOR's mail box asking info on full extra. This shows how people preceive this shop as.