PDA

View Full Version : Question Where did I go wrong?

Huntsman
20-03-2016, 02:00 PM
I'm a bit of a regular at Midas, but recently thought that I would try something different.

So, I rocked up to Babylon at around 3pm on a weekday. The receptionist asked me if I had been there before, I admitted that I hadn't, but that I was aware of what to expect. I paid for an hour, went in and used the (very public) showers, put on the provided robe and shorts and was shown back out to the waiting area. An absolutely stunning girl came and collected me and led me to a very small massage room.

She asked me to disrobe and lie down. So I immediately started to take everything off and she freaked out. Leave the shorts on, she explained.

Embarrassed, I laid down and received an okay massage. No hint of extras of any funny business. At the end, she led me back out and refused to make eye contact with me...

After my recent punting bust in Adelaide, I am beginning to get a complex. I thought that Babylon was a sure thing... Where did I go wrong?

CunningLinguist
20-03-2016, 02:14 PM
I used to go to Babylon many years ago and it was a sure thing then, I assumed it was still the same, but sounds like things have changed.
Maybe ask them next time.

rooter
20-03-2016, 02:46 PM
That's really weird bro!
I've never been to Babylon but I have heard enough about it to know it's been around forever and a HJ is a sure thing.
In fact I have heard various stories from guys saying they got more than that.
I don't know what happened there.
Maybe it was a new girl who didn't know the drill.
Or maybe they are just paranoid about all the wowsers trying to turn Syn City into Dullsville.
What the fuck is happening to this city???
Anyway I digress ...
Don't take it personally bro, just move on.
Go back to Midas or KTown (Romeos) or 227 Broadway and have a great time.

MAX FAKE
20-03-2016, 03:39 PM
I'm a bit of a regular at Midas, but recently thought that I would try something different.

So, I rocked up to Babylon at around 3pm on a weekday. The receptionist asked me if I had been there before, I admitted that I hadn't, but that I was aware of what to expect. I paid for an hour, went in and used the (very public) showers, put on the provided robe and shorts and was shown back out to the waiting area. An absolutely stunning girl came and collected me and led me to a very small massage room.

She asked me to disrobe and lie down. So I immediately started to take everything off and she freaked out. Leave the shorts on, she explained.

Embarrassed, I laid down and received an okay massage. No hint of extras of any funny business. At the end, she led me back out and refused to make eye contact with me...

After my recent punting bust in Adelaide, I am beginning to get a complex. I thought that Babylon was a sure thing... Where did I go wrong?

Unless things have changed recently, you would normally pick a package and pay for it at reception. If you negotiated extras like FS with the ML in the room you would usually go to your locker and take some cash back for the ML.

So which package did you choose and what do you mean by 'sure thing'?

So maybe you didn't pick the right package?

Huntsman
20-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Here's the thing, Max, I was never given the option of a package. The receptionist just asked me if I had been there before, I said that I hadn't, but that friends of mine had been and she then asked me how long I wanted to stay for. I said an hour and everything played out as I have already explained...

I might need to try again and specifically ask about what packages are on offer...

sbk
20-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Shanghai package usually means massage only but girls will often offer extras for a fee. There are standard packages with HJ. Just ask and probably better value and save you trouble second guessing what to do. Some also include professional Chinese foot massage usually by men but some ML will also offer.

baby_boo
20-03-2016, 10:32 PM
I am curious. Can you describe yourself and what did you where? Maybe you somehows gave them a wrong vibe and they thought you were popo?

garfield
21-03-2016, 07:48 AM
Unless things have changed recently, you would normally pick a package and pay for it at reception. If you negotiated extras like FS with the ML in the room you would usually go to your locker and take some cash back for the ML.

So which package did you choose and what do you mean by 'sure thing'?

So maybe you didn't pick the right package?

That's how I remember Babylon, you have also option of Korean or Chinese girl. Should still be the same.

the_boss_king
21-03-2016, 11:28 AM
maybe you got the legit masseuse LOL

they should of asked you. usually they ask chinese or korean when i come

asiafever
28-03-2016, 02:44 PM
There used to be a price list on the counter. Chinese massage. Korean massage.
How much did you pay?