PDA

View Full Version : Finally found BBJ!!

loupan
22-03-2016, 03:37 PM
Hey fellow punters! First post but long time punter and observer. Just came back from an outing. Second visit and both returned happy as received BBBJ from attractive 24yr old. All smiles.. :)

JustMetoday
22-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Care to share ? Happy to exchange info

jnk
22-03-2016, 05:19 PM
:smile::surprise:

daveweelan82
22-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Better to share in private text loupan otherwise you will just spoil for yourself if she finds out you told everyone.

netimages
23-03-2016, 02:27 PM
Personally I say "Tell us" so I can stay the fark clear of her cause I might find my resolve wavering at the wrong time and really don't want to be catching anything!

Not saying anyone here is unhealthy :cool2:

gpeck80
23-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Also some girls only do that for certain punters, not everyone, so it might cause friction between her and any punter expecting what amounts to an illegal service. No pun intended.

loupan
24-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Sorry guys. My intentions of this post was two folds. 1) to share with fellow punters who are keen and 2) to make aware to those more cautious punters to avoid. Either ways I did not reveal her identify or locale. Happy punting!!

meow87
30-03-2016, 01:33 AM
can u pm me details. can offer reviews in exchange

hogansheros
30-03-2016, 09:04 AM
I love this thread.

loupan with registers on 23 Mar and with just one post to his/her/their credit posts about finding a service.
and now

meow87 registers today and as their first post - first question asking for details.

Just be aware out there people.

HH

meow87
30-03-2016, 09:19 AM
so when you first registered you automatically had 20 plus posts to verify yourself

RottenLittlePunt
30-03-2016, 11:46 AM
so when you first registered you automatically had 20 plus posts to verify yourself

You seem to be missing the point. He is saying that it is funny to see people register and post the following

Hi I am totally new here, none of you have met me and have no idea who I am or how much I punt. I have never contributed to the forum but would really appreciate it if someone could go out and spend their money and then PM me some details about illegal services, because honestly I am a really nice guy who can be trusted!!

Posting 20 comments that add nothing to the forum won't make you verified.

loupan
30-03-2016, 12:33 PM
You seem to be missing the point. He is saying that it is funny to see people register and post the following

Hi I am totally new here, none of you have met me and have no idea who I am or how much I punt. I have never contributed to the forum but would really appreciate it if someone could go out and spend their money and then PM me some details about illegal services, because honestly I am a really nice guy who can be trusted!!

Posting 20 comments that add nothing to the forum won't make you verified.

Mate, I ain't gonna nothing to benefit from except the exchange of info and experience. I thought that's why the forum is here. Plus I didn't reveal anything on my post. To those who privately texted me, you know I'm legit and have been punting for awhile. I only just posted my first ever cause I finally have a decent experience that other like minded punters might like to share? No harm no foul to all. Just enjoying myself to the available pleasures I can seek.. :)

RottenLittlePunt
30-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Mate, I ain't gonna nothing to benefit from except the exchange of info and experience. I thought that's why the forum is here. Plus I didn't reveal anything on my post. To those who privately texted me, you know I'm legit and have been punting for awhile. I only just posted my first ever cause I finally have a decent experience that other like minded punters might like to share? No harm no foul to all. Just enjoying myself to the available pleasures I can seek.. :)

Loupan, I didn't quote your comment because I wasn't addressing mine to you.

As for why this forum is here? That's irrelevant, it doesn't alter what I said one bit.

hogansheros
30-03-2016, 09:09 PM

That's exactly the point I'm making. Of the private messages you received, did you notice that some of them even have been members for years and have ZERO posts.

For the record, my first post was this one : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?55460-2015-A-year-in-Review&p=789461#post789461 which included a freebie offer for members.

For posters with >100 posts I will share details of the Wechat chinese undergrad, Sunnybank area. I am no longer seeing her unfortunately as her place is too close to home.

I had two people contact me asking for a referral to the 24 year old WeChat girl. Neither of them turned up to see her.

Anyway, let's keep the forum rocking and knocking.

HH

loupan
31-03-2016, 08:01 AM
Loupan, I didn't quote your comment because I wasn't addressing mine to you.

As for why this forum is here? That's irrelevant, it doesn't alter what I said one bit.

RLP, sorry mate. Didn't mean to quote or direct my last post to you. Still wasn't sure how to use this frigging thing. I simply used the last post on the thread. My apologies mate.