PDA

View Full Version : Question becoming a regular

goodtime
22-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Generally in the rnt world, is the 2nd or 3rd visit any different to the 1st? are there benefits for sticking with one ML?

aussiegaigin
22-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Generally in the rnt world, is the 2nd or 3rd visit any different to the 1st? are there benefits for sticking with one ML?

Depends on the ML, and you.

If she doesn't taken a liking to you, things could go downhill

MAX FAKE
22-03-2016, 09:32 PM

If your wallet is thick enough you can become a regular from first visit.

What is the point of making 10 visit just to receive some 'benefits' if you can just pay up on the first visit and get what you want? Save time and probably money

cuteguy
22-03-2016, 10:43 PM
If the price is right, it might open doors for you.

aek1921
28-03-2016, 10:17 PM
If i receive some TOP service and get a good vibe I will always return....if it gets better the second time i return again.

I have a bunch of "go-to:" girls that I know work certain days at certain shops - so if I get the urge, I know what I will get. E.g on a Saturday, I like to go to a shop close to home, RnT, where I get much more (DATY, spanish, light kissing) etc etc for no extra cost than the standard $40 for massage (which simply doesnt happen anymore, i guess i lose value here for those that actually want a massage) +50 for extras (i have had CBJ + full service in one hot session).

cuteguy
28-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Variety is the spice of life, however if you find a girl who delivers great service then stick with her. If you decide to see other girls just visit the place on a different day/night.

mxxt81
29-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Finding the perfect girl who might at some point do more will send me broke

the_boss_king
06-04-2016, 08:08 PM
honestly a lot of them get lazy after you see them more then a few times. thats why i like to mix em up

deucebigalow
06-04-2016, 08:42 PM
And then there is Renee from Posh who after a few visits was stripping off and going hell for leather as soon as the door was closed. Straight into part 2 and normally a double shot within the hour.

Shirley was a bit like that as well although she would at least ask if I wanted part 1 before jumping into part 2. Have got a double shot session out of her as well.

itouch
10-04-2016, 01:09 AM
I punt a few times a week and have had regular girls but I soon get bored with them no matter how good they are. I love the feeling of excitement in fucking a new girl. If I want to fuck the same person then my wife fulfils that role.

Can't agree more.

monkeybeta
10-04-2016, 01:29 AM
with WL's its not as exciting as you usually unlock most of the avail services in 1st or 2nd time

becoming a regular with ML on the other hand... different story!

cuteguy
10-04-2016, 01:49 AM
I punt a few times a week and have had regular girls but I soon get bored with them no matter how good they are. I love the feeling of excitement in fucking a new girl. If I want to fuck the same person then my wife fulfils that role.

Why is a woman like a bank? You lose interest once you withdraw your assets.

I guess it's the same here. We lose interest after sometime with the same girl and ultimately, we move on to someone else because we want something new or different.

Lenka_X5
10-04-2016, 02:59 PM
Personally I have never tried this ;)

Pussyhands
11-04-2016, 09:40 AM
If your wallet is thick enough you can become a regular from first visit.

What is the point of making 10 visit just to receive some 'benefits' if you can just pay up on the first visit and get what you want? Save time and probably money

Wow u speak like true boss.

There is truth in that too.