PDA

View Full Version : Question Foot massage recommendations?

DrFeelGood
23-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Not of a sexual nature, but a legitimate foot massage.
Can anyone suggest a place?

With or without extras I don't mind. Though it would be a bonus if it was a young girl

rooter
23-03-2016, 03:43 PM
I think some of those manicure pedicure spa places usually staffed by Vietnanese girls can do foot massages too.
They are usually pretty cheap too.
The girls range from young to MILF.
It's worth asking for a pedicure and foot massage.

aussiegaigin
23-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Most of the shopping centre massage shops offer foot massage. Like all these services, quality can vary, girl by girl (0r guy if you are unlucky). Most are fairly exposed to passing traffic, so unless you can get off by having your toes rubbed, you are out of luck for "extras".

wilisno
23-03-2016, 06:29 PM

With or without extras I don't mind. Though it would be a bonus if it was a young girl

In Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam ! ;) ;) ;)

timtam
23-03-2016, 06:31 PM
I agree with Vietnam!!! Nothing beats a foot massage in Vietnam!!! Mostly in hcm only!!!

aussiegaigin
23-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Not planning on going to HCM any time soon unf, so have to keep it local.

There is a V girl in a local nail shop where I have to get a damaged fingernail treated every month or so. I think she fancies me, so I might ask for a FM as well next visit LOL.

wilisno
23-03-2016, 07:17 PM
I agree with Vietnam!!! Nothing beats a foot massage in Vietnam!!! Mostly in hcm only!!!

Wait till you try the Vung Tau ones ! ;) ;) ;) Paradise !

xconcepx
25-03-2016, 08:30 AM
Comfee Foot Massage 283 Liverpool RD, Ashfield. Awesome foot massages and place is nicely decked out. Surrounded by heaps of great places to eat plus best thing is its truly great value at $50 an hour. Just keep in mind if you're on a schedule it takes more than an hour as there's also the 10-15 min foot soaking in tub thing as well. Sorry didnt know what to call it.

Another bonus is tenth time is free and they keep the card there so you dont have to add it to the abundance of cards you already have in your wallet. They just mark it off everytime you come.

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2016, 04:56 PM
The Bamboo shop 2 at 651 George used to be a very good foot massage shop more than 10 years ago, at one stage I was there once a week !! Totally legit back then !

xyj.1209
26-03-2016, 11:19 PM

try midas, pls

wachumba
28-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Comfee Foot Massage 283 Liverpool RD, Ashfield. Awesome foot massages and place is nicely decked out.

Are they all female masseuses there or is there a chance you might get a male?

Triplexxx
31-03-2016, 01:27 PM
There is one guy
But most likely you gonna get a female

xconcepx
31-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Are they all female masseuses there or is there a chance you might get a male?

Majority of staff are female however you may still get a guy. You can request but for me I've had a guy massage my feet and it didnt bother me. OP was asking for a legit place hence the recommendation.

Triplexxx
31-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Try the one in the city near westfield

aussiegaigin
31-03-2016, 07:05 PM
That's really helpful.

But it got your 50 posts up by the look of it.

Babycat
27-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Try Guru massage in Burwood.

Alan86
27-07-2016, 04:09 PM
A few of the Thai massage places, eg Thai lanna, I e been to will concentrate on your feet a lot as part of their overall body massage.

I had a Thai massage at another place recently where the girl spent a good 10-15 mins on the feet alone! It felt great I must say! It was legit but she was young and pretty.

These foot massage places are not hard to find though.

dcsss
28-07-2016, 01:27 PM
never find extra so far during foot massage.....

Putter
28-07-2016, 07:49 PM
Imagine a place where you'd sit in a reclining massage chair, get your head massaged by hot chick #1, foot massages by hot chick #2 and a BBBJ from hot chick #3! I'm sure that would be sensational!

I've had the head and BBBJ ( with CIM) combo in Vietnam a few times but never all three at once.

Reminds me of Styles. Just sit there, be lazy, and the chick does all the hard work! If only Heineken were in that line of business ...

Alan86
29-07-2016, 06:25 AM
Imagine a place where you'd sit in a reclining massage chair, get your head massaged by hot chick #1, foot massages by hot chick #2 and a BBBJ from hot chick #3! I'm sure that would be sensational!

I've had the head and BBBJ ( with CIM) combo in Vietnam a few times but never all three at once.

Reminds me of Styles. Just sit there, be lazy, and the chick does all the hard work! If only Heineken were in that line of business ...

That would be insane!

You'd be feeling great in both of your 'heads'.

Actually, it's a good idea. You could book a double and ask one girl to head massage while the other BJ. Might give it a try!

garfield
29-07-2016, 08:40 AM
That would be insane!

You'd be feeling great in both of your 'heads'.

Actually, it's a good idea. You could book a double and ask one girl to head massage while the other BJ. Might give it a try!

Its always a dream for the guy. Do you like the head massage in a hair salon with a hot hairdresser. How you wish she can massage your other head as well.

Alan86
29-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Its always a dream for the guy. Do you like the head massage in a hair salon with a hot hairdresser. How you wish she can massage your other head as well.

I know, I used to have this real cute hairdresser, and it was actually a very sensuous experience each time! No extras though lol

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2016, 09:45 AM
651 George St used to be my go to foot massage shop, totally legit !

Never been back since it was turning Thai