PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Coco

x11
24-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Diamond at a premium price as opposed to a premium at a diamond price.
I was hoping to see either Fiona or Coco both were free. Neither were particularly to my taste however their ars were both good. Coco is closer to my taste so the only question was to see her at standard or premium service level. Premium of course!

Boss-boy tells me no girl offers daty and dfk at this price point. I should have countered with I've seen dior at diamond level, apparently niether so your diamonds!

Coco has a killer body. Great legs, cute little bottom. Mammories the size of a good small handful. The smaller the fruit the more intense the flavour. She was no different.

She kisses me. A girlfriend's kiss. Tongue swirls. Deep and intoxicating. Only hard Liquor gets me drunk faster. She smiles and it hits me, this girl radiates beauty. The eyes, the mouth, the nose. It just wasn't so apparent when in first laid eyes on her.

I.lay her down on the bed. I catbath her down to magnetic south, and she gasps. Nothing more eenticing than a woman enjoying having ripened fruit eaten! She's tight, oh so tight. A finger barely could slide in.

It then clicks. Boy-san's words now seem hollow.

A massage table lies at the end of the room with awesome mirrors angled for voyeuristic pleasure. She lays down, head hanging off the table, eyes fixated on the mirrors... Legs spread and she moans as she gets here fill.

In flip her over for doggy.. i want one leg up, she misunderstands and she brings both legs up. She looks more like a frog. Damn the sight is to great. Sensation too intense. Frog position... I croak in satisfaction.

I leap frog back to the bed. She rips the raincoat off and goes for the bj.fuck I'm still reeling from the fucking.

Gid that intense... Jerry has been crowned the dyson of rockdale, but i reckon this latest model is about 3x as fucken strong.

This is the only girl that had me wriggling as she was sucking. Fucken hell that was intense. And dont get me started on her cat bath...

Yeah folks... Diamond at premium prices

Rockdale_485
24-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Happy Easter 👍👍

x11
30-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Damn it... Bring her back to Rockdale!

Rockdale_485
31-03-2016, 03:14 AM
yeh...sent her back here!!

42Gladesville
17-04-2016, 02:08 PM
CoCo is here tonight at Gladesville! Come see her!