PDA

View Full Version : Day Dream Massage

Blue-Marvel
24-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Found this one on Lacanto while looking for Juruku, But found out later on its spelt Juraku, was too late by then.

This new shop is on Labrador behind the sushi station, and opposite the coles.
Went to get cash out at coles hence the finding as its on the side st. down the road from harbor town.

Rear parking and entrance, with showers.

Theres a guy at the front desk, little weird but ok.
Was told 5 ladies working, which all was busy, (5-10 min wait)
$30 for 30 mins, Standard.
He then asked if i wanted front massage.... yeah why not, whatever that is.... $20
$50 total

Once I paid i realised what he ment.... DUH!

Got a decent looking korean girl, pretty tall.
Really Good massage, nice n firm. they use coconut oil so theres a smell but you can ask for normal oil or they have a seaweed powder gel.... GET THIS!!! Amazing!!!!!!

after the massage, she squirts a bunch of this seaweed gel on my lower body.... the tease went on for abt 5 mins.... the tease was amazing!! it was different somehow but fresh... somethings ive never had before....really enjoyed it.

In conclusion
Nice new shop
Rear parking and entrance
Showers available
Nice clean rooms
Good massage.

WIR: Yes if im down the coast
Girl: 6.5/10 Friendly and nice. better then avg looking.
Massage: 8/10
Finish: 9.5/10

mon - weds open to 8pm
thurs - sun open till 10pm
open later if have booking.
Call 5537 1427
049 003 9722

Enjoy!

dean69
24-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Sorry about the wrong spelling brother, I checked out this joint as well. Very new very clean, I layed on the table for 15 mins was getting ready to walk when the little man came in and gave me a foot massage. Very busy he said 6 girls working but all busy. I had to go to work explained I had to go. I will return and check it out but I will make a booking next time. Very clean shop.

cjh
24-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Sounds like a good find

Blue-Marvel
30-03-2016, 06:14 PM
All good dean69

Random finds, thrill of a new punt. Best to make booking!!

rockbreaker
05-06-2016, 10:21 PM
This place is really clean and tidy. I found it by accident but it was a pleasant find. Will have to go back there more often to find the right talent...