PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Kitty - with a pussy just like a virgin

Biggerbanana
25-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Girl's Name : Kitty

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 24 Mar 2016

Rates : $90/30 min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : small natural boobs (A -cup) and small bums, waist small, size 6, about 160 cm tall. Pretty, medium long hair, smooth tanned skin.

Roster: unsure . Need to call shop to find out.

Ethnicity : Chinese (Northern)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

This afternoon I got a Wechat message from the shop receptionist, Kevin. He said he got a new girl, Kitty, a Uni student who just started to work part-time. Today it was her first day of work. He recommended me to come over and try. He added that she is beautiful and young. Sounded very tempting to me. I finally decided to go to see her after dinner.

When Kitty came to say hello, I found her very pretty. She does not have the fair skin which I prefer, but she has a sense of class and youthfulness. So I paid to have one hr with her.

Inside the room, she told me she is from Northern China (did not say exactly which province). She said she never worked in the sex industry before and has a small pussy. She asked me to be very gentle with her. She said she sees only Chinese customers and cannot handle non-Chinese corks. Good news to the regular Chinese customers of this shop. She said she hasn't decided if she would continue to work in future. All depends upon how her pussy felt after her first day. She said she has been in Sydney for 3 years, not finished uni yet. Her English is good, but we didn't use English to talk, all in Putonghua.

This has now become a frequent event of this shop. At least a few girls working in this shop only provide services to Chinese customers and these are all young pretty Chinese girls. As a result, more and more Chinese customers visit this shop and this is my experience in my past few visits to this shop.

After she took off her clothes inside the room, I found Kitty only has small tits。 I was a bit disappointed, but this might mean that she is really young. My attention turned on her pussy, expecting it to be very small.

After Kitty gave me CBJ and a standard cat-bath, she tried to start in the cow girl position. To my great surprise, she could not put my big fully erected banana inside her pussy after many failed tries. So I got her to lay down and put on more KY on both the condom and her pussy. Slowly and slowly, I inserted my dick inside her pussy. I saw the painful look on her face and her consistent words of " very painful, very painful, slowly, slowly". I used the slowest action to get inside her pussy and finally succeeded to get it fully inside.

Then she felt better and started to moan a bit. Her hands tightly held my bums and pressed them hard if she didn't want me to move. My dick felt great pressure from her tight pussy. Of course, when I could move my dick in and out of her pussy, the feeling was sensational. While I was on top of her, I thought I was fucking a virgin as it was so difficult to really let myself free to ride her. I could, but this could kill her and get her pussy to bleed. I therefore just lay on top of her without moving from time to time.

Because her pussy is so tight, my dick didn't slip out even when I didn't move. It just stayed inside. I decided not to move and chatted with her until time finished.

Of course, I could not come with her as I didn't ride hard and fast for long enough. I was thinking " was this a wasted punt? or was this a lucky punt as with my age, I could hardly fuck a virgin and Kitty's pussy is just as good as a virgin"

When I was driving home, I decided to feel like I was lucky. I punted so often, but so seldom could I find a pussy as tight as Kitty's. I must thank the receptionist for his recommendation.