PDA

View Full Version : 1 Nirvana Lisa

31-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Not much to report here, lads. Half hearted bbbj and very keen to finish me off. I also had second thoughts because I met this one girl who said she didn't do bbbj in the intro so I didn't choose her, but we definitely had some mad chemistry, AND she was Indian, which was what I was on the hunt for a few weeks ago. Will have to go back and hit that up ASAP.

31-01-2013, 08:01 PM
oh, there I go again, that chick was on my mind again lol. Lisa, yeah, dark skinned malaysian, we shook hands in the intro and she put it to her crotch saying she'd give me dirty service... How could I say no lol. BBBJ was a bit half hearted, I reckon she could do a better job CBJ as she seemed abit reluctant. But this odd thing was happening, she left a lot of saliva on my dick, and when the a/c hit it it was really cold, felt amazing.
Very good to delve into a warm malaysian pussy after that, she IS very tight but not very flexible.. Also, I'll admit, halfway through I lost my erection coz I was thinking about that chick from the lineup. I think I really hurt Lisas feelings because she kept asking if she'd done something wrong, if she felt bad, and the worst one was when she asked if she was ugly. I told her I was tired from work and just really wanted a blowjob, which I got, so I just kicked back and admired the top of her head. Bit of an emotional rollercoaster of desires, that punt.

asiafever
31-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Reminds me of my only trip to stiletto. Hot hot hot Indian girl in the intro gave me goosebumps but for some really fucking stupid reason I chose some blonde, who was ok, but 5 years later I still think about that hot Indian with the gorgeous smile... damn..
Never tried Nirvana. Used to see sky/summer jasmine/lavender across the rd for a while but lost them. Is it hit & miss or worth the visit?

05-02-2013, 12:27 AM
definitely hit and miss lol
but friendly girls. it is definitely missing its whory glory days