PDA

View Full Version : General talk An ML to a WL, on first try.

ChulSoo
27-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Curiosity strikes the better of me, and as the title implies, therein lies the question that lingers on my mind.

What would one do, when the ML girl you chat with privately, is thinking about trying out what a WL does with you.

Yes, the basic questions she asks would be about how the prices as an ML would be in comparison to a WL.
Yes, the basic questions she asks would be about what is different that a WL has to do with you, that is different to what she had to do as an ML.

But, again therein lies the question, or questions, that lingers on my mind.

I am a hypothetical thinker. A scientific person. And there are several obvious scenarios that can be thought up on. Prices and "actions". What should be mentioned. What should be withheld. What should be manipulated on. What should not be done. And so on and forth.

But, what would one normally do, or has done, when this young girl that would think about trying out what a WL does with you? After chatting about it to her, of course.

And mind you, she is Macanese (Macau?) and in her early 20s. We have also been chatting like friends on WeChat. And if it really needs to be mentioned, yes it is somewhat simple to switch between friend-mode and customer-mode. If ever that makes sense.

Regards.

SaltyWetMan
27-03-2016, 09:13 AM
Just tell her the truth? This isnt exactly rocket science. The only difference is that you get to put your pee pee into her.

But even then I have done chit with MLs that isnt standard with WLs. YMMV as with all things.

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2016, 12:25 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of experiences around in the RnT shop that she could get all the answers she's after !

May be she was just hinting something ?

Nejums
28-03-2016, 12:51 AM
She probably just wants the salami, bro.

MAX FAKE
28-03-2016, 01:18 PM
Curiosity strikes the better of me, and as the title implies, therein lies the question that lingers on my mind.

What would one do, when the ML girl you chat with privately, is thinking about trying out what a WL does with you.

Yes, the basic questions she asks would be about how the prices as an ML would be in comparison to a WL.
Yes, the basic questions she asks would be about what is different that a WL has to do with you, that is different to what she had to do as an ML.

But, again therein lies the question, or questions, that lingers on my mind.

I am a hypothetical thinker. A scientific person. And there are several obvious scenarios that can be thought up on. Prices and "actions". What should be mentioned. What should be withheld. What should be manipulated on. What should not be done. And so on and forth.

But, what would one normally do, or has done, when this young girl that would think about trying out what a WL does with you? After chatting about it to her, of course.

And mind you, she is Macanese (Macau?) and in her early 20s. We have also been chatting like friends on WeChat. And if it really needs to be mentioned, yes it is somewhat simple to switch between friend-mode and customer-mode. If ever that makes sense.

Regards.

It's a bit hard to believe that a ML does not already know the difference between what she does and a WL.

Travelmate
28-03-2016, 05:33 PM
if a ml ask customer for $100 tip.
customer expect he can fuck her.

not too much difference between ml and wl afterwards. both being sexually intercourse.

pls forget about ml can choose client bs bs bs and try to teach me how to differentiate ml and wl.

at the end of the day. taking the money from punter and have sex.

wilisno
28-03-2016, 05:49 PM
if a ml ask customer for $100 tip.
customer expect he can fuck her.

not too much difference between ml and wl afterwards. both being sexually intercourse.

pls forget about ml can choose client bs bs bs and try to teach me how to differentiate ml and wl.

at the end of the day. taking the money from punter and have sex.

Words from a man in the know ! ;) ;) ;)

goodtime
29-03-2016, 03:20 PM
what if she takes the tip and only give you a HJ?

AHLUNGOR
29-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Words from a man in the know ! ;) ;) ;)

I'm sure brother Mate had paid plenty of $100 tips and fucked heaps !! :slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber:

Travelmate
30-03-2016, 01:35 AM
I'm sure brother Mate had paid plenty of $100 tips and fucked heaps !! :slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber:

you are wrong.....
i have lots of adventure instead.