PDA

View Full Version : Question Supplements?

radz
27-03-2016, 10:37 AM
I am thinking of placing an order at bigdicksherbal. Has anyone placed an order from there before?

And what supplements do you guys normally take (if any)? I am in my mid 20's and not necessarily need it, but have been thinking about experimenting, so any advise would be appreciated.

aussiegaigin
27-03-2016, 11:11 AM
The general consensus seems to be that herbal supplements do not offer much real benefit. You might be better off going to the doc and getting a script for Vitamin V or similar

rooter
27-03-2016, 11:47 AM
It's all snake oil bro, peddled by con men and charlatans.
Anything that has actually been proven to work will be patented by a multinational pharmaceutical company and be available from pharmacies or on prescription from your GP, not from some dodgy web site.

otokosg
28-03-2016, 11:26 AM
6 years ago i went to mr. ben in 741 george st for legit massage and acupuncture. he gave some tablets and it really caused me to feel horny.
im not sure if it's good for long term health though so stopped taking it after 2 months.

babelx
29-03-2016, 12:21 AM
Can put it better than rooter did!

Exercise and eat a healthy diet. Get good sleep. This results in good wood.

the_boss_king
06-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Can put it better than rooter did!

Exercise and eat a healthy diet. Get good sleep. This results in good wood.

if this doesn't work max men and claims will temporarily hahaha

jbrixton
08-05-2016, 10:13 AM
It's all snake oil bro, peddled by con men and charlatans.
Anything that has actually been proven to work will be patented by a multinational pharmaceutical company and be available from pharmacies or on prescription from your GP, not from some dodgy web site.

yep, what rooter said. herbs/homeopathy is entirely unregulated, meaning they can claim and sell you just about anything without any evidence-based proof, which of course means it is chock full of charlatans & unscrupulous people trying to make an easy buck from gullible people.