PDA

View Full Version : aqua racecourse rd

reddoor
27-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Tried it out nice setup very private rooms all enclosed . Massage was soft and sensual as i ask for, felt comfortable with girl as she was quite friendly and accommadating and i got a nice smile at the end . Quite an enjoyable 30 min . ..and now the down side at $50 for 30min way too expensive, maybe because its in an up market part of town they might think they can charge more . But even though its
expensive it was a good first lmpression , softly listening to Stevie Nicks on the room music while being massaged by a sexy young asian girl ,could have done a lot worse .cheers chaps

daveweelan82
27-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Where on race course rd it seven eleven end or other end.i want to go try it .thanjs.

reddoor
27-03-2016, 06:29 PM
71 racecourse rd upstairs ontop of bendigo bank

AboveBoard
27-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Use the side road entrance as the grumpy Newsagent gave me 20 questions. Racecourse rd. Entrance was locked but side one was open. Went up the stairs to the shop door and it was closed yesterday. There are several businesses on the 1st floor.

reddoor
28-03-2016, 12:35 AM
About 40 min later when i was walking back to car after lunch Qps van parked out front hope they were just putting their lotto in

wunderboy
14-04-2016, 11:33 AM
Not my cup of tea and too expensive. Girls seem very money minded but no vfm.

blas
15-04-2016, 10:53 PM
I really am surprised this place even exists. In that area you'd think they'd get enough legit business from pampered trophy wives.

The location is the reason for the high price. Drive 10 mins and save yourself $15 just on part 1, and then the savings forpart 2

reddoor
16-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Yes agree but maybe some of the trophy wives in the area have a need for some special pampering too . Dont mind it here yes its too expensive but is a nice setup and very quiet and relaxing not hard to drain your stresses away . Curious as to 10 min drive after which i would end up at...........?

popeye96
16-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Yes agree but maybe some of the trophy wives in the area have a need for some special pampering too . Dont mind it here yes its too expensive but is a nice setup and very quiet and relaxing not hard to drain your stresses away . Curious as to 10 min drive after which i would end up at...........?

At least 6 other shops, some good some not, with in 10 minutes drive.

reddoor
16-04-2016, 09:21 PM
At least 6 other shops, some good some not, with in 10 minutes drive. Yeh post just seemed to be pretty specific on pricing thought it might one particular shop he had in mind . Cheers