PDA

View Full Version : General talk Craiglist Sydney

django.dpunter
27-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Recently while browsing noticed sydney Craiglist has numerous advertisement in W4M i.e. women seeking men where ladies are seeking men for casual hookups and release.
Most adds are tempting and seem true with women ready to host, NSA, meet in public before going forward.

Craiglist seems heaven seeing the money that goes in punting if pussy is readily available that too without fuss.

Wondering if ant brother has any insight or remove the cloudy part if any....thanks

babelx
29-03-2016, 12:23 AM
If it's too good to be true....

If you do, do a review. We want to get in the action.

MAX FAKE
29-03-2016, 10:05 AM
Recently while browsing noticed sydney Craiglist has numerous advertisement in W4M i.e. women seeking men where ladies are seeking men for casual hookups and release.
Most adds are tempting and seem true with women ready to host, NSA, meet in public before going forward.

Craiglist seems heaven seeing the money that goes in punting if pussy is readily available that too without fuss.

Wondering if ant brother has any insight or remove the cloudy part if any....thanks

99% would be fake or men posing as women.

Look forward to reading about your horror experiences LOL

local
29-03-2016, 05:31 PM

99.9% of craigslist personal adverts are just comons...
Its seems that you can earn quite an income by referring people to sign up to the various meet up style sites around the place.
They use a standard form such as referring you to a gmail address
then for protection to a verification site... which are all come ons.... never give info.

There are a few (very few) milfs doing massage (& more) around sydney, so how to find them ?
Learn our to manipulate the search and you might find them.

My own advice to clients is stay away from craigslist in australia... not worth the effort and time.

Raybo
31-03-2016, 08:07 AM
I doubt ANY of the ads would be legit. You would be better off looking into Tinder or Plenty of Fish, scammers there too though......just save your dough and go to a reputable brothel. Worth it in the long run.

Triplexxx
31-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Just avoid it
Just to be safe