PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Kesi. Young, tight and wet!

Pussy HUnter
28-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Person's Name : Kesi

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Tuesday 22nd March 2016

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/our-ladies/kesi/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive very oriental face, tall, slim, toned, soft skin, natural B cup titties

Pussy : Lovely. Nice pussy mound, wide thigh gap, small innie pussy. Naturally hairless pussy lips, slight wispy trimmed fur on top.

Roster: Tuesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

It was hard to tear myself away from my usual 64 favorite, but in planning for a double I figured I better check out the intended partner. Hence I found myself in the room with a naked and delightful Kesi.

Kesi is full on GFE. Nice tight body, no babies. Nothing better than a nice DFK while Kesi lifted her leg up on the bed and made her pussy available for exploration. Those girls with naturally hairless pussy lips are just naturally horny.

On all fours on the bed for some nice doggie DATY. I love that fully exposed position and I go to work with some DATY. Nice and wet by know and moved her up into overhead DATY. Kesi is furiously rubbing her clit. Lots of nice pussy honey.

BBBJ was a highlight, especially as I able to fondle her tight butt, clean pussy and lovely body. She is a very attentive lover and knows just what to do and how long and how hard to do it.

I needed to get inside her and so on with the dom, a little lube, and I pushed in so slowly and gently all the while looking her dark brown eyes and cute face. I thought she was about to cum so I was ready for this and I didn’t want any premature finale for me. Kesi just writhes around so it takes serous concentration to enjoy - but not enjoy too much.

Corner of the bed with her legs high in the air is such fun, as was standing face to face and then back to the bed for cowgirl. Lots more gentle slow DFK - she is really good.

Mish finale and I am sure we had a joint climax. Nice cuddle, chat, shower, and a nice farewell kissy kiss.

Enjoy.

tarenpoint64
31-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Kesi is working today, call 95241278

tarenpoint64
05-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Kesi is working today

tarenpoint64
07-06-2016, 07:50 PM
Kesi is working today

tarenpoint64
23-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Kesi is working today

eye_eye_eye
28-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Person's Name : Kesi

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : 21-06-2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10:00 til late

Rates : $130 45 mins

Size/shape : size 6-8, ok body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

An analogy for Kesi would be going out to eat ... The wait staff are fairly friendly, the food arrives on time and it tastes OK, it fills you up and you walk away satisfied ... but there was nothing special on the menu and no great flavours.
The same could be said for Kesi ... friendly, gets the job done, BBBJ and DATY are on the menu and they're served up nicely but without that extra special something. No kissing and no real connection.

Recommended?: Neutral

tarenpoint64
31-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Kesi is working today ,for booking 95241278