PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Annie - A newbie with enthusiasm

Mark Roberts
29-03-2016, 10:15 PM
Had a 4pm booking with Nicole today. Buzzing the doorbell at the top of the 533 stairs, I was thinking to myself, "could the description of Nicole be anything like BiBi" from a year or more ago? Angie welcomed me but my enthusiasm for Nicole was quickly dispelled when she explained that Nicole was unavailable due to monthly cycle arrival.

So, I ask' "who else is available?". To which, Angie suggests Annie. Annie introduces herself and Is very demure like standing in the door way showing a well proportioned body and quite pretty face with long straight black hair. Into room 3 we go. Annie smiles as I hand over my $150 to Angie and the door closes. I begin the shower routine as Annie undresses at the foot of the bed.

She has two tattoos, one on her upper arm and the other on the small of her back. Drying off, I ask for mouth wash but she does not understand so I open the unlocked door (Annie is still learning the ropes, this is only her second day in this job) and ask Angie for mouth wash. Angie translates to Annie, who quickly provides her supply.

I push her backwards and motion that she should lay back on the bed but I get the feeling she wants or feels she should be in command. So we meet half way, laying side by side as I kiss her lips gently. She is unsure and hesitant. Later when I learn that today is only her second day, I understand why.

I move above her and gently suck her nipples before travelling south to her shaved pussy. She holds her cupped hands in a kind of protective hovering position above her pussy as I begin some slow and gentle DATY. She is relaxing and letting herself loose. Murmurs of enjoyment are escaping from her mouth.

I stop and immediately she reverses our roles but spends too much time on 'cat bathing' before giving a satisfying BBBJ. Her mouth and tongue action is quite good. We the move to 69 before I reposition her into an overhead DATY. In this position she almost came and would have but for her 'embarrassment', I think, in just letting go and having fun. I think she was too worried about my needs!

Condom on, and into MISH, no lubrication required and within 5 minutes I am spent. But still hard enough for a second round as she cleans me up and suggests a massage. Good enough massage, then another BBBJ, condom on, cowgirl riding hard, followed by doggie and MISH again, but can't come a second time.

Front on massage, some quiet talk about herself, she is a definite GFE kind of girl. Quite innocent and has not done this WL work before. A genuine girl.

Pussyhands
11-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Hmmm interesting punt, wonder how she stacks up with dat face?

Willoughby533
13-10-2018, 02:28 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Delectable, gorgeous and sexy adventure Annie.. Soft passion and mesmerising GFE..

Annie - Size 6,C cup bust,165cm,beautiful young and sweet girl, Chinese girl. "New young girl Annie returns @533.. A tight, neat magazine model package with curves in the right places with long flowing length hair.. C cup bust and body built for sin.. Pretty face,softly spoken and sweet passionate nature with a soft GFE to match.. go see new Annie and remember to tell all about your experience." Annie's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/annie.html)

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991