PDA

View Full Version : Question Open minded partners

goodtime
29-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Wondering if anyone here has a partner who knows about their punting and are ok with it

mxxt81
29-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Don't even know how you could bring up the conversation to start with.

A44
30-03-2016, 05:33 AM
My wife would be "Open Minded"
The front door would be "Opened"
I would be kicked out, Never to return. Ha Ha.

cisco
30-03-2016, 08:24 AM
My wife would be "Open Minded"
The front door would be "Opened"
I would be kicked out, Never to return. Ha Ha.
Hahahahaha ;)

kjs
30-03-2016, 11:09 AM
I started a thread about this a little while ago..a friend does this...the consensus - which i agree with-is you are playing a dangerous game! Not worth it ,even if your partner says she is ok with it or goes along with it,it will likely come back to bite you somewhere down the line.I'm certain my friend only spoke about it to offload his guilt, because he is very selfish generally.

Triplexxx
31-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Definitely not from my wife

x11
31-03-2016, 06:40 PM
Sometimes a wl or ml would say to me if they had a partner they wouldn't mind if he visited a wl or ml.... But they wouldn't cheat themselves. ... Interesting!

xconcepx
31-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Sometimes a wl or ml would say to me if they had a partner they wouldn't mind if he visited a wl or ml.... But they wouldn't cheat themselves. ... Interesting!

I think thats because they've seen the amount of guys that are attached that still stray. In saying that they would have no doubt seen many decent nice guys that go purely for the sex than just go home.

babelx
31-03-2016, 11:53 PM
I would say that 99.99% of women would not be ok with this. Hell it might even be 100%.

lamb
08-04-2016, 07:10 AM
I recently had a couples massage with my 24 yr old Viet gf. I guess she's coming around ;).

GoldfishMan
08-04-2016, 08:35 AM
If your wife says yes to you punting, most likely she's up to something herself. Beware!!

garfield
08-04-2016, 09:10 AM
If your wife says yes to you punting, most likely she's up to something herself. Beware!!

I know some ML who was married, and they told me they are ok if husband goes to massage and get a relieve but no sex. There you go, if you want an open minded wife, marry a ML who is still working.

NaughtyBoy13
08-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Look, if your wife or your girlfriend or whatever yours is okay with your punting.

It means she doesn't love you anymore or she might have a similar thing as youre doing.

Because if she still loves you, she would be jealous or scared about diseases you may bring home.

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2016, 09:58 AM
I know some ML who was married, and they told me they are ok if husband goes to massage and get a relieve but no sex. There you go, if you want an open minded wife, marry a ML who is still working.

Probably not a real marriage ? Visa arrangement perhaps ?

Besides, if the woman is a ml herself, why would she let her man spend money elsewhere getting a massage or two ?

garfield
08-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Probably not a real marriage ? Visa arrangement perhaps ?

Besides, if the woman is a ml herself, why would she let her man spend money elsewhere getting a massage or two ?

Because he is not spending her money. What she earned is hers.

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Because he is not spending her money. What she earned is hers.

Plenty of complicated arrangements out there!

One situation I knew, the ml was supposed paying this guy for a marriage visa so they live together and she continued to work . She paid him some money up front and then weekly instalments including living expenses like rental and stuff. No sex though ! Plus another agreed sum when visa is granted ! And then the guy couldn't help himself and started fucking her at home ! Then she stopped paying him!! No they are more like a married couple than an arranged false marriage !

One of many true stories out there. So who's the winner there?

Cheers

garfield
08-04-2016, 11:55 AM

One situation I knew, the ml was supposed paying this guy for a marriage visa so they live together and she continued to work . She paid him some money up front and then weekly instalments including living expenses like rental and stuff. No sex though ! Plus another agreed sum when visa is granted ! And then the guy couldn't help himself and started fucking her at home ! Then she stopped paying him!! No they are more like a married couple than an arranged false marriage !

Cheers

Good happy ending!

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2016, 12:14 PM
Good happy ending!

Probably not what that guy had planned !! He might have ended up financially worst off by the ML not paying him any more - in return for free sex !!

But knowing the kind of woman that ML was, it's Very Hard to resist the temptations - especially when they are living together...............lol

As long as they were happy right? :slobber::slobber::slobber:

Cheers

GoldfishMan
09-04-2016, 08:28 AM

Cheers
Hey that sounds exciting!! I imagine the initial arrangement would be something like (from the ML to the man) "I'll pay you $X amount if I stay with you but you cannot fuck me". Just imagine also that the ML was super hot and sexy. Pow, that's one big cock tease arrangement right there!
The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest, as they say!

cuteguy
10-04-2016, 03:04 PM
If you're into the swingers scene then it might be fine to go punting but 99% of wives would not accept their husbands playing behind their backs. Just remember what legal and financial problems you might encounter down the track if the wife finds out about the punting.

Pussyhands
11-04-2016, 09:36 AM

Ahahaha dangerous game you play bro

They say that to you cuz they dont care about you yet.

Once they do then they may very well answer differently or they will do the "body language disdain" ahahahhahaha

Girls man they will slowly change you and they will let you know if they pissed off ahahahahah not by saying it but u will know hahahahahaha

Dont go there mang.

Pussyhands
11-04-2016, 09:38 AM

Then they will think about the money u spend and will think that if save that money u can take her out more :P

It will never be that easy.

Be smart bros!

Potluck2.0
13-04-2016, 03:04 AM
My one doesn't know about my punting habits but likes to role play as an ML or a SW. Bit of a mind fuck cos I need to 2nd guess it's not some sort of psychological trap but at the same time she really gets off on it.

CunningLinguist
13-04-2016, 09:22 PM
If your partner knows you could give her a choice:
- allow me to continue spending $X/week on ML/WLs, or
- allow me to get a RLGF so I can save money for the both of us