PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why?

Bawal
01-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Went to a shop and the mamasan put me in a waiting room separated by a dark cloth. So I could hear everything including breathing of the punter in the next room. He was there first but I think it was peak hour and for some reason the last WL from the line-up came to me first which i said yes to the mamasan to pick her and paid. The mamasan took my money and went next door, i heard the guy also wanted the same WL but mamasan replied no longer available 😂.

I only went for 30mins as i wanted to know the WL. After 15mins into the session, i really like the WL and wanted to extend the session but she said the punter before me has already booked her!

Im annoyed why this punter was so keen to wait and see the WL? And why can the WL not ignore him and spend more time with me since we're are connected?

Anyway will try to book a longer session. It sucks that i need to find another time but i guess it was also my lucky day to be able to spend time with this WL before the annoying punter :)

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2016, 04:09 PM
If you are the other punter waiting half hour for your session, you won't be asking this question and you will be very grateful that the WL didn't let the current client extend !

rcha086
01-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Empathy. Looks like you have none.

xconcepx
01-04-2016, 06:01 PM
If you are the other punter waiting half hour for your session, you won't be asking this question and you will be very grateful that the WL didn't let the current client extend !

Agree with Ahlungor. Completely unprofessional if she moves a booking because you want to extend. Thats not fair to someone who has ALREADY made a booking. If however, shes got no booking than no issues with her extending.

I boycotted 197 Five Dock for that exact reason. I had booked so it was worked between my meetings however client extended and shop allowed it and didn't bother telling me till i called again to say I was 10 mins early and if it was ok for me to pop in. Upon being told, obviously first question i asked is why they didn't tell me considering they took my number for the booking. All i got was a sorry client extended, we had to accept. Piss poor response and way of dealing with a regular customer.

carmen farquis
01-04-2016, 06:04 PM
it is april 1st

Bawal
02-04-2016, 10:40 AM

I would choose the 2nd best option rather than wait & have the rather tired WL straight after one session :) why waste time, unless the punter has already made a booking over the phone, then he wouldn't know what's happening pior.

monkeybeta
02-04-2016, 02:59 PM
you only booked for 30 minutes you dont have much right to complain. Is the shop supposed to decline all bookings just in case you might extend?

Mr Bastard
02-04-2016, 03:35 PM
You also "snaked" (surfing jargon for one who paddles up the inside of another surfer to steal their wave without waiting his turn) the other punter to begin with even if it was the girls fault by intro-ing u first, if it was my breathing u heard beyond the dark cloth and u snavelled my opportunity I would have let the mamasan know what had gone down and any mamasan worth her salt would have recognised the error of the girl and apologised and said she is free in thirty minutes, and like a true professional she did not interfere with the 30 min session some would say u stole off the breather beyond the cloth......

So I reckon the mamasan has acted both pragmatically and professionally............

jeter
02-04-2016, 11:55 PM
So what shop this happen to you?

Guess the shop was simply honouring another booking like they should do "professionally", as suggested above from others.

Bawal
03-04-2016, 10:26 AM
you only booked for 30 minutes you dont have much right to complain. Is the shop supposed to decline all bookings just in case you might extend?

I thought most girls would take a short break in between sessions, unless it's a super busy day or they're feeling great on that day.
No break if the session ended earlier. This sometimes happens to me, I booked for 1 hour but left after 45mins - not because the service was bad or anything, just that we are efficient during the session :)

CunningLinguist
03-04-2016, 10:42 AM
I really don't know why you are griping, you were lucky to see the girl in the first place, I think you are in the wrong.

Bawal
03-04-2016, 10:52 AM
I really don't know why you are griping, you were lucky to see the girl in the first place, I think you are in the wrong.

Thanks Bro CL, yea I know I was lucky (as I mentioned in the OP) and I will stop griping. I was just a bit pissed by the other punter but I could go and book the WL again so no biggies.

CunningLinguist
03-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Thanks Bro CL, yea I know I was lucky (as I mentioned in the OP) and I will stop griping. I was just a bit pissed by the other punter but I could go and book the WL again so no biggies.

No worries mate. I know the feeling. I have experienced both sides of similar situations. I have picked a girl in a lineup and then she was given to another punter who apparently had a booking. I have also had a girl see me after she was picked by someone else in a lineup first but she wanted to go with me instead since I was a regular.
I have also had girls extend by somebody else when I have booked them so I had to either leave or wait.

Pussyhands
11-04-2016, 08:47 AM
Hey bro

They want money for certainty. They can't think just incase you want longer time extention they leave a block incase. That bad business plan.

U don't need empathy, use ur brain mang. Lol