PDA

View Full Version : Question French Girls from Newtown

deucebigalow
02-04-2016, 10:11 AM
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had seen any of the French ML's that used to be regulars at Posh Newtown (now Ruby Massage) and CBD 378 Massage. There was Ginger, Angel, Miranda and Denise.

I regularly saw these lovely ladies in 2014 and early 2015. From my experiences Ginger and Angel were awesome with very little inhabitations. Miranda was a sweet innocent thing and absolutely gorgeous. Only managed to see Denise once.

I know they all moved to CBD when Posh Newtown changed hands. And I caught Angel once at Tulip in late 2015 I think. But since mid last year I have not seen them on any of the rosters. Have assumed that they have either left the country or the industry (or both). Tried Ruby a few times on the phone (as the don't seem to advertise here anymore) and their website still mentions Miranda and Denise but not luck yet.

Anyway, I am reaching out to see if anyone is aware of them working anywhere else at the moment as I would love to get reacquainted.

Thanks in advance.

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had seen any of the French ML's that used to be regulars at Posh Newtown (now Ruby Massage) and CBD 378 Massage. There was Ginger, Angel, Miranda and Denise.

I regularly saw these lovely ladies in 2014 and early 2015. From my experiences Ginger and Angel were awesome with very little inhabitations. Miranda was a sweet innocent thing and absolutely gorgeous. Only managed to see Denise once.

I know they all moved to CBD when Posh Newtown changed hands. And I caught Angel once at Tulip in late 2015 I think. But since mid last year I have not seen them on any of the rosters. Have assumed that they have either left the country or the industry (or both). Tried Ruby a few times on the phone (as the don't seem to advertise here anymore) and their website still mentions Miranda and Denise but not luck yet.

Anyway, I am reaching out to see if anyone is aware of them working anywhere else at the moment as I would love to get reacquainted.

Thanks in advance.

Ginger was one of a kind man, especially when you can see her in a Chinese RnT shop paying the Chinese RnT price !!

but have you check the 378 roster lately ??

Saw this one ??

Friday

Mia-24 yo red hair half Italian and French Bella , fun and friendly gorgeous new girl !

cmdrboy1988
05-04-2016, 08:41 AM
Angel is working at Sirs under the name Nikita.

I think she might be a bodyrotic as well but I'm not sure.

zorsty
05-04-2016, 12:50 PM
Where is sirs?

dufour
05-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Where is sirs?

Hey here is a big tip
There is this useful thing called Google !!

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Where is sirs?

Just around the corner from 7 Lotus !

deucebigalow
05-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Ginger was one of a kind man, especially when you can see her in a Chinese RnT shop paying the Chinese RnT price !!

but have you check the 378 roster lately ??

Saw this one ??

Yes Brother Ahlungor, I did note the new addition to 378. Unfortunately I was not able to make the trek into the city on Friday. Hopefully she will be rostered on the in the near future at a more appropriate time for me.

I will see if she is as good as the previous French ML's and post a review.

deucebigalow
05-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Angel is working at Sirs under the name Nikita.

I think she might be a bodyrotic as well but I'm not sure.

Thanks brother,

Much appreciated for the intel.

Seeing as I was previously paying $120/hr for a nude HJ with her, $270/hr may be a little steep. I'm assuming that's all you get for the $270 as I have never visited Sirs but from their website I assume as much.

Have you had the pleasure of seeing her? Do you know if she offers extra's at her new establishment.

Thanks

cmdrboy1988
06-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Yes I have seen her at Sirs and she is just as good at service as she always was. Except for almost twice the price!

She doesn't do extras. I asked.

On a side note has anyone seen the new French girl Mia at CBD lately and describe her looks? Her description sounds familiar....

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Yes I have seen her at Sirs and she is just as good at service as she always was. Except for almost twice the price!

She doesn't do extras. I asked.

On a side note has anyone seen the new French girl Mia at CBD lately and describe her looks? Her description sounds familiar....

Mia is on today !!

deucebigalow
06-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Mia is on today !!

And I was in town this afternoon but unfortunately she was not coming in till after 8pm.

Will have to wait till next week.

Yeezy
06-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Can i get exact address ?
I wanna go tonight ?
And recommend for tonight ?

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Can i get exact address ?
I wanna go tonight ?
And recommend for tonight ?

Level 1, 378 Pitt St