PDA

View Full Version : General talk Chinese or Korean strippers in Sydney

kingwally
02-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Anyone know of any Chinese or Korean girls working as strippers in any of the Sydney strip clubs? I know it is much better value to tip the girls who work as WL or ML but just curious about the strip clubs.

cuteguy
03-04-2016, 12:18 AM
I have been told that there were two Asian girls working this week at Mens Gallery. One is Filipino (very Aussie) mixed and the other is Asian/South American mixed too. At this stage, there aren't any regular Chinese or Korean girls working at Mens Gallery, Pure Platinum or Dancers Cabaret. There is a large Thai girl at Dancers Cabaret Fivedock. It's very rare to see a Korean girl work even though there have been one or two passing through in the past before they decided to move to Melbourne where they say they can receive better money than in Sydney.

Biethestarr
03-04-2016, 08:25 AM
At Sefton Playhouse there is Ally Cat (Filipino Aussie) and Saiury (Brazilian Japanese), sorry neither are Korean or Chinese, but do have an Asian flavour haha

Also they have a showgirl Coco, she's half Thai I think and extremely hot! Would definitely book her for a bucks night etc

cuteguy
03-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Coco is definitely hot. If she's half Thai what's the other half?

the_boss_king
06-04-2016, 08:06 PM
whats the go to strip clubs these days? and has anyone been to twin peeks?