PDA

View Full Version : Complaint I'm done with TP64

DYSLENOJD
03-04-2016, 02:50 PM
I've been to TP64 more times than I can count over the years however I have finally had enough and won't be back.

I just don't understand why in this industry, operators think customers are mugs and try and take advantage of us at any chance. The following minor incidents have happened on the last 4 visits which imo have turned me off completely.

1. Paid Roger (is that his name?) my money for a 1 hr session at reception before being shown to the room to wait for the girl. After walking into the room, Roger asked if I had actually paid yet...
2. Paid for the session at reception and Sophie presented me with my change, however as I tried to take it, she pulled her hand back to make me reach further in order to get it like she thought I would give up let her keep it.
3. After checking the roster here and then calling and asking who was 'in', I booked a girl. I turned up and was told she was not actually in but I could see someone else.
4. Whilst waiting for my booking, I asked if I could see who was available so I could decide for next time and Sophie replied with a rude No. She then told me the girls don't like showing their face.

Treating me like scum and trying to take advantage of customers is not the right way to run a business. I'm happy to give most places the benefit of the doubt but these last 4 experiences have made me question why I am supporting such an unprofessionally run operation with my hard earned money.

Thanks TP64 but I am now moving on to places who treat customers with the respect they deserve.

cuteguy
03-04-2016, 06:46 PM
If you get bad service then it's time to go somewhere else. There are many shops that provide good service and where you can actually see the girls in a line-up.

CunningLinguist
04-04-2016, 08:34 AM
I never started with TP64 but I think I have heard enough on the forum to know I'm done with them too :)

bigfatkilo
04-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Has management changed recently? The reception, a middle aged couple, bloke is ok, woman is mean, green, money hungry bitch.

NaughtyBoy13
06-04-2016, 03:28 AM
Been there twice by curiosity, the first time the receptionist shown me only one girl who was available. But I didn't want her because I'm quite picky.

The second time, all girls were busy or been booked. She, the receptionist told me to wait for a long time but no girls have shown up. 2 or 3 guys came after me they got girls from receptionist. So I walked away once again. May never come back :)

cuteguy
06-04-2016, 11:53 AM
Been there twice by curiosity, the first time the receptionist shown me only one girl who was available. But I didn't want her because I'm quite picky.

The second time, all girls were busy or been booked. She, the receptionist told me to wait for a long time but no girls have shown up. 2 or 3 guys came after me they got girls from receptionist. So I walked away once again. May never come back :)

I would assume you weren't one of the shop's regulars and this is probably why you were treated this way.

the_boss_king
06-04-2016, 08:02 PM
went there once, and never been back lol

Pussyhands
11-04-2016, 08:43 AM
Hey bro

Never been to that brothel but what u say is common. If girls worth money there then nps but if u can get better deal then leave easy mang

Mr Crash and Burn
12-04-2016, 08:01 PM
I would assume you weren't one of the shop's regulars and this is probably why you were treated this way.

Being a regular means fuck all at this place...just ask my old mate ilovefs.....he voted with his feet and it cost them probably 2 grand a month.

DYSLENOJD
13-04-2016, 07:02 PM
And that's the way it should be.

The more people that stand up to these operators and vote with their feet, hopefully they'll take note and smarten up. They're on this forum daily so hopefully take note of the common complaints!

babelx
17-04-2016, 10:19 PM
Haha you've been given their usual treatment! I've had this. Not been back for a long time. Last time I went, the excuse was that the girl had taken a mobile phone booking from her regular! LOL.

xyj.1209
21-04-2016, 12:36 AM
carlton one, not far to drive

NaughtyBoy13
21-04-2016, 01:22 AM
Yeah, I think the same :)

shinobi
21-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Treat people like that and they dont becom regulers.

Sam88
21-04-2016, 06:39 PM
my experience there was pretty okay :) Joanne was amazing. The guy was the one who looked after me at the counter, maybe he's better than the mamasan? lol or I was lucky :smile:

cuteguy
21-04-2016, 06:41 PM
I don't care how beautiful the girls are. If you're not shown any respect from the shop owners then they don't deserve our business.

Sam88
21-04-2016, 06:45 PM
totally agreed! I went to 7 Cowper the other day and the Mamasan was so rude and didnt want to hold her end of the verbal agreement over the phone .so I'm pretty sure I'm never going back there again that's for sure

wilisno
21-04-2016, 06:47 PM
I don't care how beautiful the girls are. If you're not shown any respect from the shop owners then they don't deserve our business.

Sometimes it works both ways ! ;) ;) ;)

shinobi
21-04-2016, 07:01 PM
You choose the shop, the shop choose you.

A44
21-04-2016, 07:21 PM
I am sorry to hear so many guys disappointed with TP64.
Maybe I am just fortunate but My experiences over the past 4 years at the shop have always been good.

Normally my sessions start when the shop opens. Maybe there is less opportunity for mix ups ?
I make my booking on the day before, and I have often been in contact with the WL to confirm that she is working and on time.

Before I start to get "attacked" by disappointed guys on the Forum.
I should point out that I have no association with the Management at TP64.
I do not receive any favours from them.
I am simply a good customer, I know the Ladies that I want to see and I expect and receive great sessions from them.

michaele
21-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Here here A44

Pussyhands
21-04-2016, 07:37 PM
I am simply a good customer, I know the Ladies that I want to see and I expect and receive great sessions from them.

That's reason enough to receive better treatment then others. Keep up the good work!

Mr Crash and Burn
21-04-2016, 11:56 PM

Regulars or first timers should be treated the same way...with the best customer service that they can provide. How does the shop owner know that a person coming through the door for the first time wont return countless times dropping wads of cash into their pockets.

Its like these high priced extra charging MLs ..I tell its better to charge $50 a pop for FS and get a customer return regularly rather than be greedy and want $100+ and be sitting on her ass waiting for the door to open hoping she gets another customer.

Littlewonder
25-04-2016, 06:22 PM
All the low cost shops ($150) turnover of client is the main concern for the management, to achieve this they have to look after the girls, get lots of clients through the door. To achieve this they take a booking even if they know the girl is not coming in, they may even book you even if they know she has a booking etc etc.

I don't agree with the above policy but thats how it works.

It pays to be a regular that way you have more chance of having you booking honoured.

I have knocked back a booking on more than one occasion when a girl has been offered to me when I know she already has had a booking.

Its a tough world out there for the low budget shops the girl only work there if they make money and the management know this and will do anything to keep the girls happy sometimes this is at the expense of the customer.

Not my way things should be but it is a proven formula for the low budget shops just look at the successful ones they all use the same formula.

cleetusvandamme
25-04-2016, 06:45 PM
All the low cost shops ($150) turnover of client is the main concern for the management, to achieve this they have to look after the girls, get lots of clients through the door. To achieve this they take a booking even if they know the girl is not coming in, they may even book you even if they know she has a booking etc etc.

Its a tough world out there for the low budget shops the girl only work there if they make money and the management know this and will do anything to keep the girls happy sometimes this is at the expense of the customer.

It's to get high turnover but not to keep the girls happy. For example, your favourite mamasan Angie doesn't give a shit about the girls why is why they almost universally hate her.
Many girls have left 533 because of her.

CunningLinguist
25-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Yeah right to keep the girls happy ..
More likely pure greed.

Bigtitlover
03-05-2016, 01:25 AM
been there once.... it was alright, probably wont be going back after reading your post haha.. i feel more comfortable when the front desk/manager is generally a nice person and show some hospitality.

Littlewonder
06-05-2016, 09:48 PM
I think all shops have bad days and bad responses or performance from the manager or reception after all they are under a lot of pressure and are only human and this is pariclularly the case in the low cost or budget shops.

I think that if you like a girl or girls at a shop then just go for them and put the rest behind you.

At the end of the day its your money spend it where you are comfortable.

michaele
30-06-2016, 10:48 PM
I have been going there just coming up 10 years
I have had many regulars Sophie has always been
Fair and reasonable with me and i have always shown
Respect that's why i think it works.
Michaele (Big Meeting)

Skippy tasman
01-07-2016, 03:43 PM
Only ever had one complaint, out of 100 or so sessions.told management there and then,piss on me and I'll take my service elsewhere.so,apart from that it's a huge thumbs up for Sophie and the girls.

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Only ever had one complaint, out of 100 or so sessions.told management there and then,piss on me and I'll take my service elsewhere.so,apart from that it's a huge thumbs up for Sophie and the girls.

Hi there, so you had like a 100 happy sessions in this shop and posted no reviews yet ??

watercrickets
01-07-2016, 07:36 PM
don't worry guys TP64 will close this thread without answering to it like 5*

Skippy tasman
02-07-2016, 01:12 AM
Hi there, so you had like a 100 happy sessions in this shop and posted no reviews yet ??

Good aye ahlungor,being a new member to this great site is the only reason.reviews to come in due time,till then.happy punting

Sam88
02-07-2016, 01:28 AM
Some forum members like to keep gems to themselves

but that's selfish :( should share it with us lol, sharing is caring ;)

Pussyhands
02-07-2016, 01:29 PM
but that's selfish :( should share it with us lol, sharing is caring ;)

That doesn't help anyone especially the girl who would get more customers if they give great service.

If a girl doesn't want a review she will tell u.

Sam88
02-07-2016, 02:11 PM
I'm pretty sure the girl would like more customers lol than sitting waiting for customers ;)

Sam88
02-07-2016, 03:34 PM
be the first to see her then ;) my girl is always thankful that I made her more busy and always gives me specials to thank me :slobber:

cuteguy
02-07-2016, 03:46 PM
I think all shops have bad days and bad responses or performance from the manager or reception after all they are under a lot of pressure and are only human and this is pariclularly the case in the low cost or budget shops.

I think that if you like a girl or girls at a shop then just go for them and put the rest behind you.

At the end of the day its your money spend it where you are comfortable.

Let's not forget who benefits here when you visit the shop. Yes the girl gets her share for her work but the shop also receives it cut too. It might be harsh on the girls if punters decide to boycott the shop but this is one way to get the message across to the shop if the shop's attitude towards customers stinks. It will be up to the girls to decide if they want to keep working for the shop or move to another one where there are more customers and better customer service.

tarenpoint64
02-07-2016, 04:08 PM
we apologise too any one unsatisfied with our service we try too keep all customers happy .
girls sometimes not show up and we are often very busy. due to the quality of our service and the girls. the girls are rarely just sitting around for viewing

Sam88
02-07-2016, 05:12 PM
after a couple of months, the shop replied ! :miao:

DYSLENOJD
03-07-2016, 08:46 AM
Don't believe a word of it.

I gave them another chance yesterday and surprise surprise, they did not honour my booking and then tried to suggest I take another girl - again. I stormed out.

The funniest thing of all is, they have 1 shop... we on this forum have plenty of shops to decide where to go and their shonky practises will bite them in the butt sooner or later unless they do something about it.

I don't understand why they don't support the people who support them and treat us like shit. Shows their true colours and intentions.

Biggus
05-07-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your experience but as a long time customer I have always enjoyed the honest and way in which Sophie deals with me ,I have written many good reviews about the girls and the service which I have never been disappointed with.
The shop is clean and well decorated the girls are honestly represented in photos and reviews and I will continue to frequent these premises with much anticipation each time I visit. Sophie always tries to accommodate me with the style of lady that I prefer.

A44
05-07-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your experience but as a long time customer I have always enjoyed the honest and way in which Sophie deals with me ,I have written many good reviews about the girls and the service which I have never been disappointed with.
The shop is clean and well decorated the girls are honestly represented in photos and reviews and I will continue to frequent these premises with much anticipation each time I visit. Sophie always tries to accommodate me with the style of lady that I prefer.

My experiences are the same as your ones, Biggus.
Hardly any problems at all, always good service.
Occasionally mix ups do happen, often beyond Sophie's control.
I am normally the Ladies first customer of the day, so maybe there is less chance of mix ups.
I have read many of your ARs and followed your recommendations. Always spot on !!
I do not know if you know me ?
We have shared many of the same Ladies at 64.
We have spoken to each other in more than one shop.
On A recent Saturday afternoon, we shook hands at a shop a long way up the North Shore.

Maybe there are many other happy customers who visit 64 but they do not write about their good experiences.

online12793
06-07-2016, 04:27 AM
I have been going to TP64 every fortnight sometimes once a week for more than 5 yrs now
so far I have got mostly good experience and a few bad experience with the male receptionist as well as the girls.

The way I look at it is I'm there to have a good time as well as to offload millions of swimmers
so I just let it go, unless the girl is so shit which happens to me twice in TP64 I just pay for another one to come in.

You only live once so you might as well enjoy it.

A44
06-07-2016, 11:39 AM
It is good to see that there are some positive posts from long time customers at TP64.
It is unfortunate that some guys have had bad experiences.
Maybe TP64 and many other shops could improve the way that they deal with unsatisfied customers.
If the complaints are genuine, I am sure that there are options available to satisfy the customer.

I have been a happy customer at TP64 for a number of years.
There have been a few occasions when I wanted to extend with the Lady, however Sophie would not allow it because the Lady had another booking.
This was the right thing to do and I fully support Sophie's actions.
This would not happen in all shops.

I have recently moved homes.
You would not believe the problems and frustrations that I have experienced with some of our major utility companies.
Things do go wrong in large and small organisations.
Good customer service helps in these types of situations.