PDA

View Full Version : Question Real nurumassage in syd

axiba
04-04-2016, 11:12 AM
have to say I got addicted to nurumassage at 244 paddington. I just enjoyed blowing my load by handjob, titjob,cockslide or even footjob rather than normal fs. Can anyone tell me is there any other spot which provide the same service?

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2016, 11:58 AM
have to say I got addicted to nurumassage at 244 paddington. I just enjoyed blowing my load by handjob, titjob,cockslide or even footjob rather than normal fs. Can anyone tell me is there any other spot which provide the same service?

Why don't you just stick with 244 ?? :confused::confused::confused:

axiba
04-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Why don't you just stick with 244 ?? :confused::confused::confused:
Brother A have you tried 244?now all the best girls are gone. I remember you tried Sugar before?She told me that theres similar shop in syd. Korean shop maybe?

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Brother A have you tried 244?now all the best girls are gone. I remember you tried Sugar before?She told me that theres similar shop in syd. Korean shop maybe?

I've been to 244 a few times before but Not with the nuru massage as it wasn't introduced back then. Did have the King massage at Chequers which was also done in the correct air mattress and wet floor setting and that was pretty good.

Judging from the recent reviews , I think 244 has the right set up for nuru but different girls may give different experiences and that's punting. So I suppose when you found a good one, stick with her as they certainly won't last too long especially those who are on a holiday Visa,

Cheers

axiba
04-04-2016, 01:51 PM
I've been to 244 a few times before but Not with the nuru massage as it wasn't introduced back then. Did have the King massage at Chequers which was also done in the correct air mattress and wet floor setting and that was pretty good.

Judging from the recent reviews , I think 244 has the right set up for nuru but different girls may give different experiences and that's punting. So I suppose when you found a good one, stick with her as they certainly won't last too long especially those who are on a holiday Visa,

Cheers

I can remember you recommended mimi at burwood,hows she doing these days?

sukeong
04-04-2016, 02:35 PM
Yeah the girls are chosen at 244 have been duds at Nuru so I stopped going. Heard yuki was good but long gone. Really depends on the girl even if facilities are there.

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2016, 04:55 PM
I can remember you recommended mimi at burwood,hows she doing these days?

How old are you brother ?

Can you handle a 40 year old busty MILF ??

axiba
04-04-2016, 05:45 PM
How old are you brother ?

Can you handle a 40 year old busty MILF ??

Don't know what do you mean by handle but i think men don't think too much when they are horny and they only regret after the session.
Btw I cannot figure out the age of a wl but I think Sugar in 244 may also be beyond 30.

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Don't know what do you mean by handle but i think men don't think too much when they are horny and they only regret after the session.
Btw I cannot figure out the age of a wl but I think Sugar in 244 may also be beyond 30.

Well, if you are more mature as in older like over 40 years old, then Mimi will be like a must try and and a must tick off your bucket list.

But if you are in your 20's and usually only see younger girls, then it's up to you if you like to see some one old enough to be your mum/auntie, that's what I mean. Of course, there are a lot young punters who actually appreciate the more matured MLs for their skills and experiences and work ethics. Don't know where you fit yourself in mate ! it's up to you of course.

Cheers

axiba
04-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Well, if you are more mature as in older like over 40 years old, then Mimi will be like a must try and and a must tick off your bucket list.

But if you are in your 20's and usually only see younger girls, then it's up to you if you like to see some one old enough to be your mum/auntie, that's what I mean. Of course, there are a lot young punters who actually appreciate the more matured MLs for their skills and experiences and work ethics. Don't know where you fit yourself in mate ! it's up to you of course.

Cheers

I think I can have a try but dont know whether she is working everyday or not and burwood is really far to me. I remember theres a roster post of her but didnt see it updated.

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2016, 06:20 PM
I think I can have a try but dont know whether she is working everyday or not and burwood is really far to me. I remember theres a roster post of her but didnt see it updated.

She works everyday alright and you text her with your booking time and date and she will confirm back with the address!

Enjoy !