PDA

View Full Version : Jenny korea huney 4 u to feel body 2 body - Southport 9.15 pm 160330

cmk76
05-04-2016, 12:14 AM
Jenny – Korean independent
10.00 - 24.00
0457 487 872
9 Lawson St Southport QLD 4211
http://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_771179346/Jenny-korea-huney-4-u-to-feel-body-2-body.html

9.15 pm 160330 Jenny
After browsing through Locanto, I had found the above ad to be genuine for the lady advertised. Sifting through the myriad of ads by single users or unreliable descriptions, I found Jenny’s to be quite accurate. Her photos were amateurish, her age stated was 27, and the body shots were impressive. I was curious about the nuru massage that was offered by her. Though rates might be a little exorbitant for my usual diet. Especially for a first time punt. I enquired further about a booking…

Into the high rise apartment on the 32nd floor was where I met Jenny. I was greeted by a slim, busty, yet curvy Korean gal wearing tight, white spandex like shorts and orange top. Well, she didn’t really greet me, she nodded, didn’t smile, asks me to remove my shoes and points it to the side of the foyer. I follow her into the bedroom with ensuite attached. It is quite spacious, modern and decked out like the place of a travelling student. A queen size bed lined with a rubber lino or sheet and a towel in the middle. Comfortable lounge chairs and hip hop music playing from her iphone dock. A red lamp shade in the corner sets the mood in the room, however it is a little stuffy…

I have a closer look at Jenny, who appears to be a little standoffish and cold. I take a seat and slowly enquire about what nuru is. Jenny’s English is not the best as she struggles to explain what the product is. I sense she is a little frustrated and instead veers the topic to the duration of my stay. She iterated that it was $130 for half an hour, and an additional $50 for bbbj. So the total damage was $180. I peeled open my wallet but could hardly see the notes properly. I pulled out 3 x 50’s and placed it on the side table. Jenny interrupts the transaction and barks back that it is $180. I calmed her down by placing another 50, as she collected the total and then returning with my change. Jenny didn’t seem too pleased to be servicing an Asian gent of my background? This made it more amusing for me, as I’m treading cautiously on her terms and trying to not snigger at her sourpuss behaviour…

I was ordered to disrobe and shower, but the communication was slightly misunderstood on my part. I thought she wanted me to bring my bag and belongings into the bathroom. She chucks a tantrum and points to the chair. Got it! She wanted me to disrobe and leave it on the chair. Into the shower she joins me. A few tattoos litter her body, a tramp stamp, along her spine and one on her ankle, I think. I didn’t make much eye contact with her, nor did I stare any longer than a few seconds each time at her body. Facing towards the shower head, I see a laminated sign that says, ‘PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH MY HAIR OR FACE…’ It was something along those lines. Jenny gives me a very thorough wash, front and back. I caught glimpses of her milky white skin, blonde streaked hair, enhanced larger B’s on a very fit, tone body…

Out of the shower, I was instructed to lay on my back, both legs closed together. She pulls out her warm lotion mixture and lathers her body up. She begins a front slide in a frenetic pace. I feel her smooth, firm breasts rushing up and down my body like it was a dead corpse. I shut my eyes and focus on the sensations. She reverses her body and slides her bum crack over my semi hard cock. I’m getting a little more aroused. Facing me again, she spreads my legs and kneels just in front. Using both breasts to massage my cock and then proceeds to lick my groin, sac then furiously dives into my shaft. Her bbbj was vigorous, fast and straight to business. I let myself go and enjoy her warm mouth around my member. She alternates her hands and strokes me, whilst licking my sac again. A quickened pace of sucking more on the head and masturbating. Until I blew a pent up load all over her hands and me. She jumps to her feet, orders me to the shower, and the washing ritual continues…

Washed, cleaned, dried and dressed. I make small chit chat about longer bookings, as Jenny explained what her service included. She walks me out of the bedroom and towards the front door. She picks up my shoes and I insisted that it was not necessary to touch them. She flashes a semi smile, bows and we both bid farewell. In the time that I had stepped into the apartment, til the time that I stepped out of the ground floor, it was a speedy 20 minutes…

Jenny was reasonably attractive, had a very sexy body but lacked personality. It could have been the language barrier, it could have been the environment, or it could have been either of us. Service was executed well enough but it lacked that warm, fuzzy feeling that I am accustomed to from spending time with ML’s. Her massage would have easily been compared to a Korean b2b joint in Sydney like Midas, Romeos or Masstige. I still don’t know what the nuru experience was that she advertised…

RottenLittlePunt
05-04-2016, 07:59 AM
Great review. Nuru is the gel they use, it's more slippery and made from seaweed so it can dry on the skin and is better for you. Usually used to give a more sensual b2b experience.

I have heard a similar review about her working in Fortitude Valley recently. Based on both reviews I can only assume she has had bad experiences or just doesn't like her work in general.

samuraiboy
06-04-2016, 04:21 PM
‘PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH MY HAIR OR FACE…’

now that's what I call a customer focused attitude.

icanfly
07-04-2016, 10:00 PM
She advertises as being only a B cup but her pic shows at least D's. Normally it's the other way around unless it's a typo or the photos are fake

Bubbaloo
07-04-2016, 10:37 PM
She'd want to be rather good for what she's asking. Thanks for the review!

flamejob
08-04-2016, 01:28 AM
That is a brilliant review, very detailed. it's a pity she was so cold though. i've had nuru a few times. at its best, the ML also covers herself in the nuru gel and slides all over you as it is extremely slippery - much more slippery than oil. however, other shops just use nuru gel in place of oil, no body slide. the gel is good though because it is so slippery plus it has no odour which is great if you don't want to rock up to the missus or work smelling like you just been getting pleasured by a hot ML.

flamejob
08-04-2016, 01:30 AM
i just noticed on her ad that she does: nuru massage, FS, Ear Candle and more.

Which one is not like the other one, lol.

While i've seen massage therapists offer ear candling its not something i'd expect from an erotic masseuse, lol.

jayjay77
15-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Thx for the review pity about the attitude:( wonder if it's worth checking out the Fs side of things. But a cold attitude is hard to get past