PDA

View Full Version : star

reddoor
05-04-2016, 01:11 AM
Thought id try thai smile massage at westend been told its legit but thats ok , not open so i headed over to my usual thai spot ,is ......working today ?no shes on holiday so i bit the bullet and ended up at star havent had a session here for years ended up staying pleasent enough young lady who turned out to be quite skillfull at her trade and for quite a reasonable price .

ecchi.gaijin
05-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Tried here a couple times recently, still hit and miss but a lot of new girls.

hogansheros
05-04-2016, 10:59 AM
Speaking of West End, how is Amore these days?

kho207bob
05-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Do the girls still rotate between West End and Spring Hill stores?

ecchi.gaijin
05-04-2016, 05:22 PM
Do the girls still rotate between West End and Spring Hill stores?

Sort of. The girls can work at either shop but Emily doesn't really rotate them as much as she used to. Talking to some of the girls, she tends to put the more experienced girls at West End and the newer ones at Spring Hill. It's just a generalisation, not a rule and I guess it is so she can monitor them better as she is more often at Spring Hill.

kho207bob
06-04-2016, 06:48 AM
Sort of. The girls can work at either shop but Emily doesn't really rotate them as much as she used to. Talking to some of the girls, she tends to put the more experienced girls at West End and the newer ones at Spring Hill. It's just a generalisation, not a rule and I guess it is so she can monitor them better as she is more often at Spring Hill.

So the dilemma of going for experience or for freshness... Which are we likely to walk out with a smile?

gpeck80
13-04-2016, 06:37 AM
Depends on what you want on the day.

memememe
13-04-2016, 09:12 AM
I always find that there are some gems at star..... sometimes I like the fresh ones and try and train them, other times I return to the good old favorites....

there seems to be a variety of good experiences to be had at star...... if you put in the time you usually get the rewards

str8up
13-04-2016, 08:02 PM
I always find that there are some gems at star..... sometimes I like the fresh ones and try and train them, other times I return to the good old favorites....

there seems to be a variety of good experiences to be had at star...... if you put in the time you usually get the rewards

i went to Star Spring Hill a few weeks ago for the first time and ended up will a chubby unattractive ML who was very very inexperience and decided not to go back again. Shame because its quit close and open until late.

wunderboy
14-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Went to star spring hill and tried Aya Japanese ML. Good soft massage with plenty of accidental brushes of tickle tackle. $30 tip and left happy.

ecchi.gaijin
26-04-2016, 10:15 AM
A lot of new staff recently, as is often the case here. Seems to have been some improvements.

memememe
05-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Sadly Aya has gone back to Japan for a while...

ecchi.gaijin
05-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Sadly Aya has gone back to Japan for a while...

Ouch!! :(((

brownwallaby
05-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Aya was very good but my recent best experience wasn't with her

memememe
06-05-2016, 08:10 AM

haven't heard from you in ages... hope all is good for you in the punting world.

ecchi.gaijin
06-05-2016, 09:31 AM

Seems that you need to clear out some messages from your inbox before you can receive new PMs. lol

brownwallaby
06-05-2016, 09:50 AM
I'm good thanks. Just do a bit of punting every now and then ....