PDA

View Full Version : Question Is this girl for real ?

JustMetoday
05-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Saw this and wondered if she is for real.

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-price-relaxation-full-service/11529955

Bet she isn't 48kg unless she is 4ft tall.

I am stuck at Southside but might try to check her on weekend.

RottenLittlePunt
05-04-2016, 04:43 PM
I see a lot of warning signs there.

Most of the ad makes me think she will end up being 40+

butyl
06-04-2016, 06:35 AM
I'm fairly certain she has been reviewed before and given a pretty poor recommendation.

Nomad628
06-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Run...run away and never go back to Nundah. I made the mistake of visiting this...it...thing...

I went to leave and she said she'd do a half hour for $60. Stupidly I stayed and regretted it. She'd be in her 50's, I'd say the weight is correct as she looks malnourished. Her BJ wasn't bad though

AlphaY
07-04-2016, 07:13 AM
It's a old hag. Trying to rip everyone off. I booked her ages ago and as I clearly mention every time I make a booking that I will walk off if the pictures and the age don't match... And I had too... When I went at the booked time she was already with someone... She left the punter alone and answered the door nude.. Which was good enough to make me run...

menge
20-04-2016, 07:28 AM
Saw this and wondered if she is for real.

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-price-relaxation-full-service/11529955

Bet she isn't 48kg unless she is 4ft tall.

I am stuck at Southside but might try to check her on weekend.

Been there done that...40+

English isn't very good, interrupted servicing the punter and answered the door ( the trick is she will text you when she is ready), BJ's not too bad and will do anything you ask.

As she was servicing me I hear her mobile going off heaps of times.

For what she charges it not too bad.

:smile:

Beau
17-07-2017, 11:32 PM
A anorexic 40 kg with the predictable sagging tits , brown teeth and pussy as loose as somebody
who lost 50 kg on Biggest Loser.
How charming , What a turn on !!

JustMetoday
19-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Beau you aren't fooling anyone. Commenting on posts over a year old will get you ignored by people who have anything to offer here. If you PM someone asking for help or advice be prepared to get nothing in reply. If you're lucky.

For people to take you seriously you need to post reviews or at least something useful. Not crap opinions on out of date discussions.

I have no issues with cops mate, but leave work at work and let's keep this place for fun and discussion

wally2
19-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Couldn't agree more.

Not even witty or close to being clever most of the crap from Beau.

And the threads he quotes from are ancient.

Beau
19-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Some of those replies its like a 3 year old did them.

str8up
19-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Hey All,

FYI - if you click on Beau's name, select 'View Profile' you can add him to your 'Ignore List'.

I just discovered this.

Thank Gawd! I can now go back to enjoying the forum for what it's meant to be which is not his attention seeking sounding board - IDIOT!!

Beau
20-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Hey All,

FYI - if you click on Beau's name, select 'View Profile' you can add him to your 'Ignore List'.

I just discovered this.

Thank Gawd! I can now go back to enjoying the forum for what it's meant to be which is not his attention seeking sounding board - IDIOT!!
Chuckle !! Chuckle !! Chuckle !!
I didn't realize my posts have such life changing implication's.
Always happy to help.