View Full Version : Bella - Surfers Paradise 9.20 am 160401

cmk76
06-04-2016, 12:14 AM
Bella – Korean independent
10.00 - 24.00
0423 533 736
2988 – 2994 Surfers Paradise Blvd QLD

9.15 am 160401 Bella
I texted quite a few numbers from Locanto the night before for a late night incall. I received replies back from the corresponding numbers. However, this was a text sent from a different number. There was no text of mine sent. I would only assume that the operator had a few numbers running. I went through with confirming a booking...

I drove to the location and parked on the adjacent street of the serviced apartments. Minutes later, another car pulls up at the opposite side of the street. Guy walks out and heads towards the same apartments. I step out of my car, and wait. He makes a call and uses the intercom to gain access into the building. I wait til he departs before I make my move. I text. She’s out to get condoms? There’s a possibility that I might bump into her outside of the building. I noticed a Commodore parked in the entry driveway. 20 minutes or so pass. The car flashes his lights and leaves. I make way into the shadows, away from the front lights. Peculiar. I text again. No reply. I leave…

The next morning I start to pack up my bags and prepare to head to the airport. I’m hoping to sneak in one last punt on the GC before flying out to Sydney at midday. I get a text again from the same number apologizing for not returning my text last night. Arrangements were made again to meet…

I walked into the open foyer of the same apartments, and get greeted by the reception. I grin and casually stroll into the lift and head straight up to the given room number and floor. Details were texted on arrival. The apartment was next to the lift on the left. I hear a mature lady talking clearly in Chinese before I knocked on the door. I knock. Door opens. I was greeted by a mature Korean/Chinese lady in a red dress. Petite with curves, in her 40’s or so. Long, dyed streaks, heavily made up, lash extensions, porcelain white skin, busty and in heels. She looked every bit of a hooker would. My mind casts to the fake ads and pics from Locanto. I don’t remember any of them. She smiles, asks me to come in. We sit down and start negotiating…

She was sexy in a milfy way, Korean style nose job, braided threads in her hair and a cutesy open mouth smile. $200 for the hour and $50 extra for bbbj. She is sweet, flirty and professional. Bella was her name at this hour. I pop into the shower and was instructed to clean my nether regions thoroughly. A pile of white towels sit on top of the washing machine, already on its morning wash. In the bedroom we continue our conversation. Bella strips off her dress. I could see loose skin around the abdomen and a tattoo across her waist. Her enhanced C’s sit proud while the rest of her body was in good nick…

I lay on my front, she starts a slow massage. It was just the relaxing kind to ease me in the mood before her hands started tickling my back, my rear and legs. She starts rotating her breasts around my legs and rear. I feel her rubbery, yet soft nipples circling along my buttocks, back, up my shoulders and ear. Her tongue and mouth starts kissing and licking the back of my legs and then my buttocks. Gently lapping along the crack, but deliberately missing the anus. Her tongue was skillful, wickedly soft and moist. All I could think was her nose job near my rear, and I’m hoping she doesn’t nosefuck me with it…

I turned over where Bella kneels inbetween my legs. Her tongue starts licking the tip and proceeds to deepthroat me all the way. She is quite loud, slurping my member, while bobbing her head up and down my groin. The bed bounces with her sucking. She lathers my balls up with her saliva, I feel alot of friction and a little teeth. Fast, furious, ferocious was how I would describe her technique. I enjoyed every minute, especially when she starts using her hands. You can’t beat experience. I blew my first load in the morning. I’m famished…

Bella finishes the rest of the session with a front massage on my legs. She laments about her past love, and I could see her eyes welling up. This was brought on by sharing our love interest stories. She wraps me up at the 45 minute mark. I politely requested if she would return some change from a 1 hour session. She gave me back a 50 and we called it even. Bella was actually getting close to her next booking, so I headed for my shower. Midway, she stands at the bathroom doorway, smiles and perves at me washing up. I left satisfied with her service. On my way to the airport, I still couldn’t workout which fake ad she was advertising from that I had texted to…