PDA

View Full Version : Question stanmore

sexercisor2230
06-04-2016, 09:47 PM
hello
can somebody tell me where Coco from 252b stanmore has taken her business? Looks like new owners here now

samuraiboy
06-04-2016, 09:57 PM
I heard that coco still works there with the new management. sorry don't know what days she works...

goodtime
06-04-2016, 10:02 PM
is this place full of milfs?

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2016, 09:31 AM

This was the birth place of the very popular young Taiwanese girl Mena !! Do a search and you know what you have been missing mate...................haha :cool::cool::cool:

And then there was Cici and Jojo ! those were the good old days !

And who could forget young Michelle the busty and innocent receptionist who entered the industry for the first time in this shop , trained by the madam and then master Mimi took Michelle under her wings, showed her the Japanese style erotic arts and eventually the master and the apprentice had a short tour together of the Tokyo massage scenes earning some big yens ! Legendary stuff !!

Unfortunately , not any more !

Irene638
07-04-2016, 11:10 AM
This was the birth place of the very popular young Taiwanese girl Mena !! Do a search and you know what you have been missing mate...................haha :cool::cool::cool:

And who could forget young Michelle the busty and innocent receptionist who entered the industry for the first time in this shop , trained by the madam and then master Mimi took Michelle under her wings, showed her the Japanese style erotic arts and eventually the master and the apprentice had a short tour together of the Tokyo massage scenes earning some big yens ! Legendary stuff !!

Don't you dare to remind me of the bloody good time I had there. Cici is my all time fav and Michelle. Oh Michelle I really missed her. Didn't even had the chance to say good bye.

So Sad

samuraiboy
07-04-2016, 11:34 AM

ive seen ella for a few sessions ~ very friendly/sexy GND-type young girl, pocket rocket slim bod with a little belly. good English and part 1 is good enough, but the main event is part 2 etc. tues and thu from memory.

also seen amy ~ definitely older lady, submissive vibe, busty but in a older slightly droopy kinda way; I recall quite a belly on her. zero English strongish massage with acceptable part 2. uses quite a bit of oil which I enjoy....amy is smooth dark skinned due to Mongolian heritage

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2016, 11:56 AM
ive seen ella for a few sessions ~ very friendly/sexy GND-type young girl, pocket rocket slim bod with a little belly. good English and part 1 is good enough, but the main event is part 2 etc. tues and thu from memory.

also seen amy ~ definitely older lady, submissive vibe, busty but in a older slightly droopy kinda way; I recall quite a belly on her. zero English strongish massage with acceptable part 2. uses quite a bit of oil which I enjoy....amy is smooth dark skinned due to Mongolian heritage

I always loved to play with Amy inside the shower ! 5 Star services man !!

samuraiboy
07-04-2016, 02:38 PM

...without the 5 star price tag! this is what 'value for money' RnT is all about...

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2016, 05:20 PM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/595e7aa66d0dde26272686927950ecbf/tumblr_mrsf3hVJJw1syyit9o1_r1_250.gif

wilisno
07-04-2016, 05:33 PM
...without the 5 star price tag! this is what 'value for money' RnT is all about...

Hahaha ! You poor things ! You call that 5* service already ! ;) ;) ;) Just having a shower ! ;) ;) ;)

sexercisor2230
07-04-2016, 05:36 PM

had great times with amy

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2016, 05:40 PM
Hahaha ! You poor things ! You call that 5* service already ! ;) ;) ;) Just having a shower ! ;) ;) ;)

All the 5 Star services inside the shower for me !!

wilisno
07-04-2016, 06:35 PM
All the 5 Star services inside the shower for me !!

Shower only, what about in bed ? Without the bed scene, it's not 5* service yet ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Shower only, what about in bed ? Without the bed scene, it's not 5* service yet ! ;) ;) ;)

Well, had to make do with the massage table as there ain't no bed. Or standing up in front of the mirror or me sitting down on the chair in front of the mirror and she sat on me , facing me and then facing the mirror !!

Brother Wil, I'm only talking about 5 star services here and Not 5 star facilities as nothing else can beat the mirror on the ceiling at the 5 Star shop mate, IMHO ........haha

dufour
07-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Don't you dare to remind me of the bloody good time I had there. Cici is my all time fav and Michelle. Oh Michelle I really missed her. Didn't even had the chance to say good bye.

So Sad

Don't be sad mate
Good news is you can still taste the delights of Cici :)

She is now Tiffany - on now and every Thursday at Summerville
Or - Sat at 378 Pitt

Same amazing service and extras - and she is more beautiful than ever at true 24 yo but looks 20 !!

cmk76
07-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Stanmore... Mmmmmm... Memories...

goodtime
08-04-2016, 12:13 AM

nooooo so sad to miss out on these legends, how long ago was this? 2 years ago?

goodtime
08-04-2016, 12:16 AM
how to search on the old forum if I can't even register anymore?

cato
08-04-2016, 12:18 AM
oh yes... memories... fond memories...

tpol
08-04-2016, 12:26 AM
what about old Ada? Ahlungor special.

Irene638
08-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Don't be sad mate
Good news is you can still taste the delights of Cici :)

She is now Tiffany - on now and every Thursday at Summerville
Or - Sat at 378 Pitt

Same amazing service and extras - and she is more beautiful than ever at true 24 yo but looks 20 !!

Thanks for the info Bro. But City shops are not convenience for me on weekday and I can't go on weekend as I am a married man with kid.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the info Bro. But City shops are not convenience for me on weekday and I can't go on weekend as I am a married man with kid.

Cheers

Didn't stop you going to Broadway to see Iris though !! ;););)

dufour
08-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Didn't stop you going to Broadway to see Iris though !! ;););)

Big Brother is watching YOU ...
Lol

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Big Brother is watching YOU ...
Lol

No one is watching!

He confused his affection for Iris this morning in her thread that's all.

Cheers

lakeshow
04-06-2016, 04:40 PM
So has anyone been to Stanmore recently?

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2016, 01:20 PM
So has anyone been to Stanmore recently?

Drove pass a few times and saw that they have got all new signatures and looks like they are now using the front entrance from Parramatta Road as well.