PDA

View Full Version : Other She's a slim, petite asian teen with pigtails...

mrcookiemann
18-04-2012, 01:03 AM
I'm dedicating this post to my dream ML.
She's a slim, petite asian teen with pigtails...flat chested or A cup would be nice but not necessary.
Ideally she would be able to speak some english and give a nice strong massage.
Minimum in extras is HJ, preferably nude.
Anything more than this such as busty, CBJ etc is a bonus.
So far I have only found 2 MLs in 501 & 532 who are close to this. But this was before I joined this wonderful forum. I have finally found home amongst my brothers here.
So, I ask all of my like minded bro's for guidance in my quest.

Flyerr221
18-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Plenty of young slim A cup girls at Oasis. Nude B2B + HJ is standard. Can't help you with nice strong massage. That's not why I go to MLs. http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

mrcookiemann
18-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Bro Flyerr,
Thx for the tip, it's close to home so I'm going to give it a go soon and post about it.

mrcookiemann
18-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Bro Niceman, yes they seem very wise in these matters and I've learned alot from reading their posts.

mrcookiemann
18-04-2012, 09:14 PM
There's a shop on William Street just before the Coke sign I wonder if anyone has been there and tried the service?

moz
22-04-2012, 02:39 AM
There's a shop on William Street just before the Coke sign I wonder if anyone has been there and tried the service?

Where on William?
Only one I know in area is Secret Garden on Victoria (thread in old forum)

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Bro Moz,
its on the northern side of William st as you go up the hill towards the coke sign. It's just before the pub on the corner. Will try to find the address.

Travelmate
22-04-2012, 10:08 AM
A cup ML,
501 Eva - very good English
Liverpool Monday, Tuesday, 501 Sunday, Angela - limited English - willing to please
both fit your bill.

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Bro Travelmate, thanks for the info. What do YOU do when you feel conflicted between trying a new girl or returning to the guaranteed pleasures and satisfaction of a girl you already know?

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Im early and in the waiting room now at 501. Dunno why but after all these years I still find Im excited by punting and seeing my favourite ML Coco. I really want to try some of the suggestions of new ML's made by other brothers but there's only so much time available in the week if you know what I mean.

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Where on William?
Only one I know in area is Secret Garden on Victoria (thread in old forum)

Bro Moz,
heres the shop I was talking about;

Williamstreat Massage200 William St
2010 DarlinghurstPhone:0404 475 520 (tel:0404%20475%20520)

Has anyone ever tried this shop?

Travelmate
22-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Im early and in the waiting room now at 501. Dunno why but after all these years I still find Im excited by punting and seeing my favourite ML Coco. I really want to try some of the suggestions of new ML's made by other brothers but there's only so much time available in the week if you know what I mean.

Coco is a very friendly Japanese girl which I have met in her first day work at 501.
She used to work for other place at Crow Nest and made more money.

Most important thing is :
She is a super A cup which is perfect for you.

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Bro Travelmate,
you are right! Coco is a very friendly and honest ML. She doesn't do extra's but her NT is sweet enough to keep me as a regular.

Travelmate
22-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Bro Travelmate,
you are right! Coco is a very friendly and honest ML. She doesn't do extra's but her NT is sweet enough to keep me as a regular.

yes, of course I know all about this....
I believe she also work happily at another professional non-massage place.
She is a very good student.

Gdragon
22-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Hi guys,

sorry to ask you this, but I'm new at punting, would you be able to tell me where is 501 and 532?

Thanks

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 11:16 PM
G'day Bro Gdragon,
Welcome to the brotherhood of MLs & WLs.
501 & 532 are my two favourite massage shops on King Street Newtown.

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Since your new here, you might find this collection of acronyms complied by Brother Wilisno.

mrcookiemann
22-04-2012, 11:36 PM
yes, of course I know all about this....
I believe she also work happily at another professional non-massage place.
She is a very good student.
Yes, it seems we share similar tastes and knowledge, nice to know. Coco gives an amazing HJ and I love how she just talks about anything and doesn't stop working those magic little hands... Mmm

Gdragon
22-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Thanks Mr cookieman!

I went to 501 yesterday it was ok i guess...i mean my previous experience were Midas and Romoes, lets just say it's a different experience. The receptionist at 501 was hot and young! but the lady i got was a bit older late 30's but got a good CBJ. I guest better luck next time.

mrcookiemann
27-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Bro Gdragon,

thx for the info but which girl did you see?

moz
29-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Williamstreat Massage200 William St
2010 DarlinghurstPhone:0404 475 520 (tel:0404%20475%20520)

Walked past it tonight.
From the prices sign out the front looks fairly legit and the same as all the other chinese shopping centre places (and the four in the main part of the cross)
although it is in a slightly more private location.

--

On other more interesting places anyone been to Nana 263 Oxford St near Beachamp Hotel and the subway - upstairs place.

TheTiger
30-04-2012, 05:30 PM
bro cookieman,

I hope the dude in your avatar is doing some butthole surfing ... I sure would be.

Awesome avatar.

mrcookiemann
02-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Bro The Tiger,

Thanks for liking my avatar. If youre a young asian lover like me you will know that girl is the talented Evelyn Lin, yum yum yum...

Judging by the angle hes at in my avatar I would say its pure doggy. Either way hes one lucky dude...

moz
02-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Tried out WilliamsTreat for the bros.
Very small shop - only three massage tables separated by curtains.

Nice fitout with good fluffy towels and smelling oils.
When I went there was only one person working - and I suspect it was William...

so nothing to see here... as suspected from the sign out the front.

Travelmate
02-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Yes, it seems we share similar tastes and knowledge, nice to know. Coco gives an amazing HJ and I love how she just talks about anything and doesn't stop working those magic little hands... Mmm

She is very nice character but not really my type.

My type will give even more GFE and better body size and height

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 12:58 AM
She is very nice character but not really my type.

My type will give even more GFE and better body size and height

How about her HJ? I love the way she gently tugs away, rubs my balls and has a conversation with me at the same time.

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Tried out WilliamsTreat for the bros.
Very small shop - only three massage tables separated by curtains.

Nice fitout with good fluffy towels and smelling oils.
When I went there was only one person working - and I suspect it was William...

so nothing to see here... as suspected from the sign out the front.

I have been a few times to this shop and saw a young chinese girl about 25 named Lyn. She gave an amazing massage, deep, thorough and kind of teasing too. Unfortunately as there are no walls, only curtains, (and the boss sits behind the cash register a couple of metres away) its unlikely that you could get any extras. Usual prices.

mrcookiemann
06-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Linda from 532 is an angel... I have seen her so many times I've lost count and it just keeps on getting better as we go.

mrcookiemann
06-05-2012, 11:13 PM
I went to visit my favourite hand maiden this evening.

Name: Coco

Establishment:Newtown Health Massage Centre

Contact Details/Address: 501 King Street Newtown 9557 01830

Hours of Business: 10am-8pm

Prices: $30/30 mins $50/hr (Include HJ)

Size/shape:Skinny maybe size 5 or 6 with A cups

Nationality or Ethnicity:Japanese with good english speaking

Services:$30 tip Nude

Value for money/recommend?: Yes great massage

My experience/comments:Coco is a very friendly down to earth girl, a good student, I wish she would do FS or BJ but her HJ skill is awesome. We tried a brand new position tonight for part2 and it was amazing. I love the way she works my cock up and down and still has a conversation with me, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

Charlie123
07-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Cookie - what other days beside Sunday does linda work?

mrcookiemann
08-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Cookie - what other days beside Sunday does linda work?

Bro Charlie123,

As far as I know she works Sat/Sun but does extra days when required.
The best way of knowing is just phoning up and asking the mamsan.

mrcookiemann
08-05-2012, 12:17 AM
bro cookieman,

I hope the dude in your avatar is doing some butthole surfing ... I sure would be.

Awesome avatar.

What does the symbol in your avatar mean?

mrcookiemann
15-05-2012, 05:29 PM
376 Pitt Street Sydney 0416 956 886
Well well well, what a heavenly delight! I had the extreme pleasure of playing with Vivian and her all natural chinese D cups. Yum yum yum. Not only did she have 2 big handfuls for me to fondle and suck on with beautiful nipples but she was about a size 6, about 170cm tall, yeah baby, nice and slim.... Heaven. A pretty face with an unusual top gum when she smiles, you will know what I mean if you see her. A little off putting actually.
The thing is she wore a robe during the massage so I knew she was very slim, and that was the only reason I parted with the extra $50 for nude HJ. However, If she had of exposed her bust and shown a little cleavage I would've paid more to free those pendulous peaks of pleasure, so when she took off her robe and was about to take off her bra my eyes nearly popped out of my head, SCHWIIING!!!!
But alas my brothers, I can not say I will return as I have already shared the best with you.
Her massage was about a 5/10
Her English was excellent 9/10
Her personality 7/10
Her HJ 4/10
The establishment itself 7/10 pretty clean with friendly receptionist
Her body 11/10 yum yum yum
$50 for 45 mins
$50 for nude HJ

Not in a rush to go back, my fave is still 501/532 King.

mrcookiemann
15-05-2012, 05:34 PM

The stairway to Vivians heavenly slim body and D cups...

mrcookiemann
15-05-2012, 05:43 PM

The stairway to Vivians heavenly slim body and D cups...

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 02:07 AM
I went to 143 at Marrickville and saw Lisa last week and whilst she is not really my type (age and body size) I left feeling very satisfied.
I went there on Friday night with my mate since he has been a few times before and we both had a good time.
The thing was he told me to pay $30 for 30mins and then negotiate the rest with the ML but as soon as Lisa met me she said asked me to pay $70! I thought ok, this is not what I expected but it is my first time here so i will just go with it.
The session started with about 15 mins of BBBJ which she was definitely no stranger to. She knew how to throw her head around and get that twisting motion going with her lips whilst kneeling between my knees. She pumped her mouth up and down like there was no tomorrow, and changing the speed and pressure randomly. At the same time she would hold my rock hard cock in her mouth and look at me with her horny eyes whilst her fingers were working my balls into a frenzy of hot erupting man lava. I was totally not prepared for this level of service and enjoyment so I had to ask her to stop as I didnt want to cum too quickly, which was a challenge given her oral talents. Lisa tried a few times to deep throat but kept on gagging LOL but I loved the gagging noises too so it just made me all the more horny. She got me very worked up and I told her I wanted to finish her off doggy style. I enjoyed grabbing her boobs from behind and going nuts on her banging her until I shot every drop and emptied my balls.
She was about 40 something and about a size 9 but I reckon about 15 or 20 years ago she would have been a stunner. What she lacked in youth she certainly made up for in service. We showered together and she gave my body a soap up concentrating on my jewels that she had given an amazing working over. If I was a bit older I would probably see her again, but I prefer the younger ones.
I was polite, respectful and friendly as usual and I was rewarded with a very satisfying experience.

Misfit44
22-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Linda at Oasis is petite, beautiful and has tits like your dream girl.
She works at the Popular shop Fridays and Saturdays and Artarmon on Tuesday and Sundays.
She is my regular girl that the mamasan calls me her boyfriend.
No FS but HJ and BJ available as extras.