PDA

View Full Version : Question connection

otokosg
07-04-2016, 01:41 PM
so I've read many posts about someone having a decent connection with a ML then became a regular customer of her, and in some cases even go out for dinner together.

I've become infatuated about a ML recently, but visited her only 3 times(she works only one day a week). Her massage skills are pretty ordinary, but the conversation always goes extremely well.

I want to ask her out for dinner at some point but there is just one thing that really bothers me:

She never bothered to ask for my name (even a fake name). Based on this, my instinct tells me she's not that interested, what do you guys think?

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2016, 02:05 PM
so I've read many posts about someone having a decent connection with a ML then became a regular customer of her, and in some cases even go out for dinner together.

I've become infatuated about a ML recently, but visited her only 3 times(she works only one day a week). Her massage skills are pretty ordinary, but the conversation always goes extremely well.

I want to ask her out for dinner at some point but there is just one thing that really bothers me:

She never bothered to ask for my name (even a fake name). Based on this, my instinct tells me she's not that interested, what do you guys think?

First of all, you may have already got your answer !! yeah, pretty hard to imagine if she is genuinely interested in you if she didn't even know your name !

Anyway, there are a few other points you can consider:

Are you Aussie ? or Asian (assuming that she is Asian!) , how's her English ? and what are your age differences ?? did you kiss and hug when saying goodbye ? did she maintain eye contact with you through out the session especially during part 2 ?

des888
07-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Let me know how it goes

rooter
07-04-2016, 04:03 PM
You didn't introduce yourself when you first met her?

SaltyWetMan
07-04-2016, 04:16 PM
As long as you realize shes only there for the money brah.

otokosg
07-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the quick reply ahlungor, much appreciated. the additional points you raised sound quite important too. Unfortunately in my case they are pretty much all red flags.

Funnily enough, after recalling n writing about this situation and reading the replies, reality has set in and I feel a lot less interested in her now.

Anyway i am still going to see her one more time next week.

otokosg
07-04-2016, 05:01 PM
You didn't introduce yourself when you first met her?

i did but she didn't ask for name so...

she did ask about what i do for a living and where i live etc.

otokosg
07-04-2016, 05:03 PM
As long as you realize shes only there for the money brah.

this is probably the best answer lol.

Mr Bastard
07-04-2016, 05:39 PM
I think she wants to marry you

aussiegaigin
07-04-2016, 08:19 PM

probably wants to be sure she is not in the same area as you, and probably sizing up your income.

Miyamoto
07-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the quick reply ahlungor, much appreciated. the additional points you raised sound quite important too. Unfortunately in my case they are pretty much all red flags.

Funnily enough, after recalling n writing about this situation and reading the replies, reality has set in and I feel a lot less interested in her now.

Anyway i am still going to see her one more time next week.

Which one is the "red flag" answer for the first question (aussie or asian)

cuteguy
07-04-2016, 11:19 PM

Even if she did ask for your name it doesn't mean she is interested in you. When people usually meet it's proper to introduce yourselves. In this profession, the majority of MLs don't use their real names and as a result, some might not want to get too friendly with customers. If a ML asks a customer for his name, it allows him to ask for her real name too.

Now in your case, she might want it to remain professional and not too personal. The other possibility might be that she is a bit shy to ask for your name. Why don't you ask her if she knows your name and when you do, she might then ask you or otherwise she might say she was waiting for you to introduce yourself properly. Then you know where you stand.

I must say many MLs that I have come across don't ask for your name unless you start having a good conversation with them and then they start opening up to you. Once I asked a girl what was her name and she gave her work name. I asked for her real name and she just said she doesn't give out her name. You get the feeling straight away that she is not interested. That said, if they see a man well dressed, this will get their attention and make them curious as to what is your occupation. There is no doubt that there are some girls who will look out for guys that might become their regulars or something else and by looking at their manner of speech or dress, it is possible to deduce whether he has anything to offer them or not.

rcha086
07-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Ask for her number or a contact first, see if she's OK with that. If she gives it to you, develop it and, eventually, ask her out for dinner. But as SaltyWetMan said, keep yourself protected emotionally.

otokosg
08-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Which one is the "red flag" answer for the first question (aussie or asian)

This actually isn't exactly a red flag. I'm asian, so is the lady. But I do understand lots of Asian girls want to date/marry a western guy.

cuteguy
08-04-2016, 12:20 AM
This actually isn't exactly a red flag. I'm asian, so is the lady. But I do understand lots of Asian girls want to date/marry a western guy.

Unlike Korean or Japanese girls, most Thais don't have a real issue with dating or marrying western guys.

otokosg
08-04-2016, 12:21 AM
Ask for her number or a contact first, see if she's OK with that. If she gives it to you, develop it and, eventually, ask her out for dinner. But as SaltyWetMan said, keep yourself protected emotionally.

Many thanks for the advice, keeping myself emotionally protected is indeed something to keep in mind all the time.

otokosg
08-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Unlike Korean or Japanese girls, most Thais don't have a real issue with dating or marrying western guys.

agree.

I know several western guys (from work) with a thai wife, and they all look quite happy together.

also know a Japanese lady (colleague based in Japan, nothing to do with massage parlors) who dated a British gentlemen but eventually broke up due too many petty differences.

woods23
08-04-2016, 01:15 AM
My advice dont ask at all!!!
It will make your life more complicated.
No phone no not thing.
It should stay in the room.

Happy punting :)

cisco
08-04-2016, 07:06 AM
My advice dont ask at all!!!
It will make your life more complicated.
No phone no not thing.
It should stay in the room.

Happy punting :)

Agree ....... :)

GoldfishMan
08-04-2016, 08:25 AM

Maybe she didn't like what she heard when you answered these questions. What do you do for a living?
On the other hand, she might think most punters use fake names when they punt, so she might not even bother with names.

NaughtyBoy13
08-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Well, if someone is interested about you. Of course they should have asked questions about you.

But, try to ask her to go out for a dinner or for somethin' ? Why not? Lose nothing but never get it if you dont have a try !

garfield
08-04-2016, 11:13 AM
Well, if someone is interested about you. Of course they should have asked questions about you.

But, try to ask her to go out for a dinner or for somethin' ? Why not? Lose nothing but never get it if you dont have a try !

I usually entice the girl first by telling them how good the food was last time, the girl might say she always like to go to that restaurant and then I would tell her I'm going there next week and if she wants to come along.

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2016, 11:20 AM
I usually entice the girl first by telling them how good the food was last time, the girl might say she always like to go to that restaurant and then I would tell her I'm going there next week and if she wants to come along.

So smoooooth Bro !

Plenty of takers I bet !!

Cheers

Pussyhands
11-04-2016, 08:37 AM
Eh young love, u gota watch where u put ur heart. Don't confuse love with ur little bro. Fk it away at brothel mang

asiafever
11-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Have had a few experiences where it seemed there was a connection but in the cold light of day (and without a cute girl stroking my knob) it became obvious it was just business. Had a few others that were genuine connections and led to relationships and when you have that you very quickly realise what the others were. Only once have I found myself played like a well tuned steinway. The girl was an absolute master of, for lack of a better word, deception and only at the end did I realise I was being played all along. And to be honest it was done so well I couldn't be too upset by it.
That she's not asked your name need not discourage you entirely, but how does conversation usually go, free easy and natural or slightly forced with you leading most of the time. Has she disclosed much about herself or does she try to answer questions with as few syllables as possible?

des888
11-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Its ok if she doesn't ask for your name maybe she's to into the conversation she forgets to ask. But to be honest my best advice is just to keep it all business. I've been there done that and in the end it's never been good.

garfield
12-04-2016, 08:51 AM
So smoooooth Bro !

Plenty of takers I bet !!

Cheers

There was a few, but moving to the next step depends on the chemistry. It will be easier if you have a nice city apartment where you can invite her over after for a drink.

NaughtyBoy13
12-04-2016, 10:03 AM
There was a few, but moving to the next step depends on the chemistry. It will be easier if you have a nice city apartment where you can invite her over after for a drink.

Yeah, it would be nice if you have your own space. So you might invite her for a drink or a dinner at home then... Hahaha ! Id like to have a long term relationship with ML/WL, but showing your nice car or your own house/apartment is not reasonable. Because they might love what you have but not yourself.

the_boss_king
12-04-2016, 03:10 PM
not interested.

why take her out for dinner, when you can skip to the better bits lol

cuteguy
12-04-2016, 11:19 PM

This is what I did one time. I had one ML who was keen to have dinner straight after the massage. Unfortunately, the shop was really busy that night and she was told to stay on by the boss. We didn't have the opportunity to meet up later because the boss followed me all the way to the exit and I couldn't say anything to the girl in front of the boss.

garfield
13-04-2016, 07:31 PM
This is what I did one time. I had one ML who was keen to have dinner straight after the massage. Unfortunately, the shop was really busy that night and she was told to stay on by the boss. We didn't have the opportunity to meet up later because the boss followed me all the way to the exit and I couldn't say anything to the girl in front of the boss.
You should have visited the girl on her last shift. Many girls are tired at the end of their day and wanted to get some relaxation or thrill.
The girls at end of shift often ask me what am I doing after and there's been a few times ended up going out with the girl, the rest you can just imagine.

CunningLinguist
13-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Everyone is different, if you like her and she is not actively saying no then give her your number and offer to chat with her and maybe take her out.

cuteguy
13-04-2016, 10:52 PM
You should have visited the girl on her last shift. Many girls are tired at the end of their day and wanted to get some relaxation or thrill.
The girls at end of shift often ask me what am I doing after and there's been a few times ended up going out with the girl, the rest you can just imagine.

When I saw her, it was supposed to be her last shift but the boss told her to stay and as we all know, money talks. In this case, the boss persuaded her to stay on for another shift.

You can tell from many FS shops when a girl finishes her shift but this is not the case with many RNT places.

garfield
14-04-2016, 09:19 AM
When I saw her, it was supposed to be her last shift but the boss told her to stay and as we all know, money talks. In this case, the boss persuaded her to stay on for another shift.

You can tell from many FS shops when a girl finishes her shift but this is not the case with many RNT places.

I would get her number and ask her out

Alan86
08-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Have a go at asking her out, if you really are into her.

Or keep it in the shop, and it won't break the connection fantasy.

Many Mls don't ask your name, because they think it will make you feel uncomfortable as its your own privacy

Alan86
08-05-2016, 08:00 PM

Many Mls don't ask your name, because they think it will make you feel uncomfortable as its your own privacy

MAX FAKE
08-05-2016, 08:20 PM

Hey HM what's your take on it, do you usually give your name if the ML asks?

MAX FAKE
08-05-2016, 08:35 PM
I don't think it's a big deal.

And I think it is common courtesy to let the girl know who is trying to stick his whatever into her whatever.

So normally I don't wait for her to ask but properly introduce myself when I meet her.

HM

And by which name do you introduce yourself?

MAX FAKE
08-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Do you want me to introduce myself to you? You know what happens next...

Just kidding.

I give her my first name.

My take is that you can't expect intimacy if you are hiding behind privacy.

What does your name say about you anyway. There are thousands and thousands with the same name. So why make it such a secret?

HM

What I meant was, do you introduce yourself as HM, Alan86, or Jellyshots?

Must get so confusing sometimes.

otokosg
08-05-2016, 11:34 PM
here is a bit of update on what i learned after writing the original post.

Short answer: there was no connection.

This is what I suspected all along, but I just want to summarize some key red flags so other bros who want to take the plunge anyway won't waste their precious time and hard earned money on a futile chase.

1. Days worked per week
She worked only one day per week at the parlor. On other days it's either school or another job at a grocery store.

In hindsight this was the biggest giveaway.
Eventually it became clear she really despised the work as a ML, and had very low opinions of all customers regardless of their actual behavior. It's as if we were all dirty men with lusty motives. (are we? I am not so sure now.)

The reason she worked at the parlor at all was due to a passion for travel and fashion, which cost a lot.

And apparently her aim was to eventually cut off all contact with customers, find her true love and ...

I respect this, but wish I'd realized it right at the start.

2. Not caring about your name
Once you understand point 1, this is almost a
corollary. I did give her my (true) full name, and she gave me hers as well without any hesitation. But all this means is simply that there was mutual trust about each other's integrity w.r.t privacy. I've never told my real name to any other ML.

3. Perfunctory communication outside the shop.

I have sent a few messages with some chit-chat, but the length of reply was pretty much always polite but impersonal, and very short. The message text never contained my name either.

4. Excuses to not see you
She did agree to go out for lunch some day but that day never came due various excuses.

Anyway, hope other bros will recognize such behavioral patterns in the future and avoid incurring unnecessary pains.

P.S

Dropping extra cash to *help* such ML can only backfire.

garfield
09-05-2016, 09:13 AM
here is a bit of update on what i learned after writing the original post.

Short answer: there was no connection.

This is what I suspected all along, but I just want to summarize some key red flags so other bros who want to take the plunge anyway won't waste their precious time and hard earned money on a futile chase.

1. Days worked per week
She worked only one day per week at the parlor. On other days it's either school or another job at a grocery store.

In hindsight this was the biggest giveaway.
Eventually it became clear she really despised the work as a ML, and had very low opinions of all customers regardless of their actual behavior. It's as if we were all dirty men with lusty motives. (are we? I am not so sure now.)

The reason she worked at the parlor at all was due to a passion for travel and fashion, which cost a lot.

And apparently her aim was to eventually cut off all contact with customers, find her true love and ...

I respect this, but wish I'd realized it right at the start.

2. Not caring about your name
Once you understand point 1, this is almost a
corollary. I did give her my (true) full name, and she gave me hers as well without any hesitation. But all this means is simply that there was mutual trust about each other's integrity w.r.t privacy. I've never told my real name to any other ML.

3. Perfunctory communication outside the shop.

I have sent a few messages with some chit-chat, but the length of reply was pretty much always polite but impersonal, and very short. The message text never contained my name either.

4. Excuses to not see you
She did agree to go out for lunch some day but that day never came due various excuses.

Anyway, hope other bros will recognize such behavioral patterns in the future and avoid incurring unnecessary pains.

P.S

Dropping extra cash to *help* such ML can only backfire.

I agree what you said is very typical behavioural pattern for ML. Some girls told me they will never date men met in the shop, but those men they met outside are probably punters they didn't met.

Alan86
09-05-2016, 09:28 AM

MAx fake - please stop embarrassing yourself any further. Quit while you're ahead

MAX FAKE
09-05-2016, 10:01 AM
MAx fake - please stop embarrassing yourself any further. Quit while you're ahead

I received a few private messages after I said this:

Telling me that they think the same thing

Those using multiple usernames eventually trip up and expose themselves, and soon it will happen to you as well and that's when you'll have to stop and start fresh again.

I think bro Cunninglinguist is the resident expert at spotting multiple usernames. You'd better be careful he will pick you up very quickly.

Anyway, like I told you in my private message, please bring back Jellyshots, we miss his him. We all knew he was blowing hot air up is own ass, but he was always a good read and a lot of fun.

Alan86
09-05-2016, 11:13 AM
I received a few private messages after I said this:

Telling me that they think the same thing

Those using multiple usernames eventually trip up and expose themselves, and soon it will happen to you as well and that's when you'll have to stop and start fresh again.

I think bro Cunninglinguist is the resident expert at spotting multiple usernames. You'd better be careful he will pick you up very quickly.

Anyway, like I told you in my private message, please bring back Jellyshots, we miss his him. We all knew he was blowing hot air up is own ass, but he was always a good read and a lot of fun.

Ok, let's just get this clear, so we can all move on:

1) I am not the same person as Jellyshots or HereticMessiah
2) Whether HereticMessiah is the same person as Jellyshots I can't say (and don't care)
3) I hold nothing against you for thinking that. It doesn't bother me, but it's becoming a little embarrassing for you
4) Some people have similar personalities and writing styles. Hence, the confusion
5) I honestly don't care if you, or others, think we are all one person like in the TRINITY. I'm here on this site because punting has been a big part of my life for many years now, yet I have been unable to discuss it with most others as its been secretive for me. This forum allows me to discuss various issues, gain info, and contribute valuable information to others. which can help to bring a better service for customers and improve conditions for WLs alike.
6) There are many things that may seem unbelievable to you, yet are in fact reality based.
7) I will no longer comment on this matter

wilisno
09-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Ok, let's just get this clear, so we can all move on:

1) I am not the same person as Jellyshots or HereticMessiah
2) Whether HereticMessiah is the same person as Jellyshots I can't say (and don't care)
3) I hold nothing against you for thinking that. It doesn't bother me, but it's becoming a little embarrassing for you
4) Some people have similar personalities and writing styles. Hence, the confusion
5) I honestly don't care if you, or others, think we are all one person like in the TRINITY. I'm here on this site because punting has been a big part of my life for many years now, yet I have been unable to discuss it with most others as its been secretive for me. This forum allows me to discuss various issues, gain info, and contribute valuable information to others. which can help to bring a better service for customers and improve conditions for WLs alike.
6) There are many things that may seem unbelievable to you, yet are in fact reality based.
7) I will no longer comment on this matter

Don't stop posting on any matter, it might not be interesting to all, but no one is forced to read them. Anyone who's here solely for spoiling the fun will be dealt with by Admin I'm sure ! ;) ;) ;)

MAX FAKE
09-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Don't stop posting on any matter, it might not be interesting to all, but no one is forced to read them. Anyone who's here solely for spoiling the fun will be dealt with by Admin I'm sure ! ;) ;) ;)

Yes, admin should check out his I.P addresses. But maybe multiple usernames is ok, it does boost the numbers I guess.

wilisno
09-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Yes, admin should check out his I.P addresses. But maybe multiple usernames is ok, it does boost the numbers I guess.

Exactly ! The forum is for fun anyway, don't spoil the fun. As long as the multiple usernames are not here to create trouble, they should be free to post.

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Ok, I'm here on this site because punting has been a big part of my life for many years now, yet I have been unable to discuss it with most others as its been secretive for me. This forum allows me to discuss various issues, gain info, and contribute valuable information to others. which can help to bring a better service for customers and improve conditions for WLs alike.

The same reasons why so many members and punters are here !

Well said

Cheers

mandingo69
09-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Not trying to add fuel to the fire but in defence of MAX FAKE, HM has posted more than 50 times within a two day time period with that being said however his post have been well thought and written and actually informative which goes against the grain of multiple account users of the past who use to spam with 2 or three word post just to get to that 50 post number.

wilisno
09-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Keep posting HM, don't worry about a thing ! ;) ;) ;)

Littlewonder
10-05-2016, 07:43 AM
Most girls ask your name, you don't have to use your real name if its an issue for you.

otokosg
13-06-2017, 01:47 AM
Sorry to bump up a thread that's over 1 year old, I've been thinking about writing this down for quite some time, and today seems to be the right time to do it, so here goes.

As some other bros have pointed out, many people can't follow their own advice, and I'm one of them, sigh...

So after this rather disappointing episode above, I met another ML (let's call her MissB) , which also happened to not ask for my name during the first session. She was real hot and her looks are exactly my type, but I told myself, don't fall for it, she's not interested and it won't get anywhere. So I just enjoyed her service in the room for a few times, and forgot about it (stopped seeing her for over a month).

However, as luck would have it, the MLs I met later at other shops were rather substandard, so I figured, heck, I'll try MissB again, and I didn't know why but continued seeing her for another 3 sessions, during which we managed to exchange names/contact details and eventually went out for dinner. I got so happy that I forgot that she wasn't really interested in me based on the experience in the first 3 sessions. I somehow deluded myself into thinking that as she comes to know more about me, the situation would change. What followed was a few months of text messages, dinner/lunch etc and this continued for a few weeks even after she quit the parlor and took up a new/legit job. I provided her with some financial support as she said school was too expensive. But her true self came thru when she realized I was unwilling to give her any further financial support and finally told me she's got a BF. (I believe she had that BF well before, based on her FB postings)

So I've got a few more warning flags here to remind myself first, and other bros contemplating dating an ML:

1. If the ML asks for your name during the first session, it doesn't mean much. But if she doesn't ask, it means a lot: you are just a customer, and this is highly unlikely to change.
It could be that she despises all customers, or she simply doesn't like you as a person, or both. Either way, there is no point in trying to move forward.

2. One the surface, MissB seemed quite easy going with me after I went to see her again after a month-long break, and we seemed to hit it off during the conversation. But in hindsight, there were plenty of red flags:
- she kept talking about her friends having all been married and she wants to get married and have a kid too (apparently, not going to marry a customer)
- I tried to see her during the weekend, and she said weekend is impossible (turned out she'd been seeing the BF during weekends)
- she kept dropping hints on how expensive school is and she needed a computer but couldn't afford it (someone who truly cares about you wouldn't pull such tricks)
- when we had dinner/lunch out together, and the meal was almost finished, she kept checking her phone about the next bus or train.
- cancel agreed on dates less than a day before it without any explanation.
- said some rather mean words about my favorite movie stars; she just blurted those words out and I felt a twinge of hurt immediately, but brushed it aside because I knew she wasn't interested in that kind of movie; but in hindsight, this was perhaps the biggest giveaway that she didn't care about me. I never said any such words to her favorite stars even though i couldn't care less about them.

The biggest takeaway from this yet another fruitless exercise is that conversation is cheap and can be very deceiving, and an ML can say whatever they think would benefit them, but their actions are much harder to hide.

To be clear, it's not as if I had been seeing her alone during that time. In fact, I met another ML (MissC) who actually showed a very genuine interest in me, and the sessions with this lady were totally different to MissB. MissC asked for my name during the first session, and when told her a fake one, she insisted on me telling her the true name (saying, why all my customers have this name? can you tell me your real name?) and asked for it again during the next session. We actually shared a lot of common interest, and she told me about her love affairs right away (just broke off with her BF). The important thing is that I was certain MissC wasn't hiding anything from me (whereas with MissB, she was quite evasive at times), and she knew I wasn't hiding anything from her either. So while seeing MissC, I had already decided to stop seeing MissB, hence my reluctance to provide her with any further support.

Unfortunately MissC had to leave Australia later on, but even during the last session, she kept telling me how wonderful it was to meet me. I knew they were all genuine, and that was one of the best memories I had in punting. I can't recall who said something along this line "you can't tell if something is fake without seeing a genuine one", but this is absolutely true in my case.

I know you bros would laugh at me, again, so I better have a laugh at myself first :)

Anyway another lesson learned, and hopefully, I'll do better in the future.

Shoryureppa
13-06-2017, 02:30 AM
Most girls ask your name, you don't have to use your real name if its an issue for you.

When they ask for my name I will respond with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0TcqNrA9LI

beta101
13-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Why are u trying to pick up from a massage joint? Heaps of fish in the sea. Pm ur age n nash n what u do for a i have a few single friends lol

Christmas
13-06-2017, 02:03 PM
good read! :D

yes it's funny how people care a lot about their privacy.. what can we (ML/WL) actually do with yours first name only ㅋㅋㅋ not even facebook unless your name is Lakeisha or Daffodil.
I've been always protecting myself from someone who says their name first, (because 80% of chance it was fake) and once I find out that's fake name, that person is out ㅋㅋ
name.... isn't maybe that important. so why do you lie for nothing :( I'm sick of that kind of people..

1. If the ML asks for your name during the first session, it doesn't mean much. But if she doesn't ask, it means a lot: you are just a customer, and this is highly unlikely to change.
It could be that she despises all customers, or she simply doesn't like you as a person, or both. Either way, there is no point in trying to move forward.

so it's not necessarily true... I barely asked client's name even though i was interested sometimes :$

targajajouka
14-06-2017, 01:23 AM

yes it's funny how people care a lot about their privacy.. what can we (ML/WL) actually do with yours first name only ㅋㅋㅋ not even facebook unless your name is Lakeisha or Daffodil.
I've been always protecting myself from someone who says their name first, (because 80% of chance it was fake) and once I find out that's fake name, that person is out ㅋㅋ
name.... isn't maybe that important. so why do you lie for nothing :( I'm sick of that kind of people..

Some people feel that giving their real first name is a bit too much and want to completely eliminate the remote & extreme chance of running into someone they know and/or being blackmailed down the track.

When I rang to book my first ever punt, the receptionist asked for my name, I somewhat panicked and gave them my middle name. lol. Now I don't care as much and usually would give my first name if asked.

cleetusvandamme
14-06-2017, 03:36 AM
Daffodil! :miao:

ando8
14-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Dude, you're meeting girls in the wrong places!

And you're hurt when people say things about your favourite movie star? You really need to get out more ....!

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Sorry to bump up a thread that's over 1 year old, I've been thinking about writing this down for quite some time, and today seems to be the right time to do it, so here goes.

As some other bros have pointed out, many people can't follow their own advice, and I'm one of them, sigh...

So after this rather disappointing episode above, I met another ML (let's call her MissB) , which also happened to not ask for my name during the first session. She was real hot and her looks are exactly my type, but I told myself, don't fall for it, she's not interested and it won't get anywhere. So I just enjoyed her service in the room for a few times, and forgot about it (stopped seeing her for over a month).

However, as luck would have it, the MLs I met later at other shops were rather substandard, so I figured, heck, I'll try MissB again, and I didn't know why but continued seeing her for another 3 sessions, during which we managed to exchange names/contact details and eventually went out for dinner. I got so happy that I forgot that she wasn't really interested in me based on the experience in the first 3 sessions. I somehow deluded myself into thinking that as she comes to know more about me, the situation would change. What followed was a few months of text messages, dinner/lunch etc and this continued for a few weeks even after she quit the parlor and took up a new/legit job. I provided her with some financial support as she said school was too expensive. But her true self came thru when she realized I was unwilling to give her any further financial support and finally told me she's got a BF. (I believe she had that BF well before, based on her FB postings)

So I've got a few more warning flags here to remind myself first, and other bros contemplating dating an ML:

2. One the surface, MissB seemed quite easy going with me after I went to see her again after a month-long break, and we seemed to hit it off during the conversation. But in hindsight, there were plenty of red flags:
- she kept talking about her friends having all been married and she wants to get married and have a kid too (apparently, not going to marry a customer)
- I tried to see her during the weekend, and she said weekend is impossible (turned out she'd been seeing the BF during weekends)
- she kept dropping hints on how expensive school is and she needed a computer but couldn't afford it (someone who truly cares about you wouldn't pull such tricks)
- when we had dinner/lunch out together, and the meal was almost finished, she kept checking her phone about the next bus or train.
- said some rather mean words about my favorite movie stars; she just blurted those words out and I felt a twinge of hurt immediately, but brushed it aside because I knew she wasn't interested in that kind of movie; but in hindsight, this was perhaps the biggest giveaway that she didn't care about me. I never said any such words to her favorite stars even though i couldn't care less about them.

The biggest takeaway from this yet another fruitless exercise is that conversation is cheap and can be very deceiving, and an ML can say whatever they think would benefit them, but their actions are much harder to hide.

To be clear, it's not as if I had been seeing her alone during that time. In fact, I met another ML (MissC) who actually showed a very genuine interest in me, and the sessions with this lady were totally different to MissB. MissC asked for my name during the first session, and when told her a fake one, she insisted on me telling her the true name (saying, why all my customers have this name? can you tell me your real name?) and asked for it again during the next session. We actually shared a lot of common interest, and she told me about her love affairs right away (just broke off with her BF). The important thing is that I was certain MissC wasn't hiding anything from me (whereas with MissB, she was quite evasive at times), and she knew I wasn't hiding anything from her either. So while seeing MissC, I had already decided to stop seeing MissB, hence my reluctance to provide her with any further support.

Unfortunately MissC had to leave Australia later on, but even during the last session, she kept telling me how wonderful it was to meet me. I knew they were all genuine, and that was one of the best memories I had in punting. I can't recall who said something along this line "you can't tell if something is fake without seeing a genuine one", but this is absolutely true in my case.

I know you bros would laugh at me, again, so I better have a laugh at myself first :)

Thanks for sharing mate, I think we all make mistakes in life sometimes and so it seems the lesson here is rather simple, you should have got out more with Miss C ??

Ps. And just for a laugh and no punt intended : what if Miss B = Babycat and Miss C = Christmas !! or vice versa or in fact, no one at all.......... haha

papi
14-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Thanks for sharing mate, I think we all make mistakes in life sometimes and so it seems the lesson here is rather simple, you should have got out more with Miss C ??

Ps. And just for a laugh and no punt intended : what if Miss B = Babycat and Miss C = Christmas !! or vice versa or in fact, no one at all.......... haha

No punt intended😂

Babycat
17-06-2017, 04:24 PM

Omg, is it so serious like that? As I've never asked for name, even my regulars' name. First, I think it's too personal question so I let them introduce their name if they want to do that. But normally I don't intend to remember the name. Then when they become my regulars, I don't dare to ask as I'm not sure they've told me their names or not. If yes, then I feel bad as I don't remember it and if I ask again, they might get upset. At the first time, I really don't know if that customer is good or not, has good connection or not. Then I name them in my own way, like Mr90 (always books 90 minutes), Mr Sunday (always comes on Sunday), Mr Cat (has cats), or Mr Proper (always tell me to get a proper job), etc

woods23
17-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Very smart BC. what will you call me if I come visit you ;)
Just speculate that all...don't worry.

Babycat
17-06-2017, 04:48 PM
How about me?you have anyone for me, lol?
Why are u trying to pick up from a massage joint? Heaps of fish in the sea. Pm ur age n nash n what u do for a i have a few single friends lol

I'm not you so hard to tell who is genuine, but both of them might be good actresses, and MissC might be cleverer actress, and MissB might be lack of English writing skill. MissC might want to give hint that she needs a partner who can help her stay.
But one thing I want to tell: girls like texting.

so it's not necessarily true... I barely asked client's name even though i was interested sometimes :$
Me too, Christmas. Chemistry might happen after introducing part, but then I don't dare to ask again. Only one time when that guy stood in front of me, looked deep into my eyes, smiled and told me "I'm S, from P. Nice to see you today ". Unforgettable name.

rooter
17-06-2017, 05:15 PM
There is a connection with so many punts.
That's just how it is, you get naked with someone, you get intimate, you kiss and touch and swap juices, and fuck, and of course there is gonna be some kind of connection; physical, emotional, maybe even spiritual.
But as a punter you have to take the same approach and attitude as a WL; switch on, give it 100%, and then switch off ... the girl moves on to her next client ... and you move on to your girlfriend or wife or next WL ... and that's it ... that's punting ... that's all there is to it ... if you cant understand this simple truth then you shouldn't be punting ... take up another hobby that will cost you much less, and maybe give you more happiness and satisfaction eg. video gaming, yoga, drinking, indoor soccer, gym, gardening, home brewing, investing, social media, antiques, hot rod restoration, golf, ten pin bowling, cosplay, tai chi, jogging, Sudoku, choir singing etc

GoldfishMan
17-06-2017, 05:53 PM

IMHO, really the dumbest thing to do is try to date an ML for real. For fucks yes, for real is just dumb. I mean the lady already knows you're a sleaze bag who goes to parlours FFS! Like, those bros who are married go through all that trouble to keep their punting habits secret from their wives, here you have a lady who already knows your punting habits and what, you want to make her your wife??
Mind boggling....

Golly
17-06-2017, 07:54 PM
No problems with you response Mr Goldfish however as i stated in a previous post every case
should be taken on a individual basis. There are no fleas on my back so no cloak and dagger
secrecy from me. I came up in era where Asian's had a hard upbringing and so my parents
were traditional Chinese and really strict and so i had a sheltered upbringing and not much
contact with the opposite sex. My parents wanted me to study and make the family proud.
( didn't do me any good in the long run ) Any way i feel heavily for a Korean WL and even
though we had culture differences we gelled like two lovebirds. Yes too many insecurities
on my part meant we never married.
Call me a grub i have been called worse over this but not everybody has charisma where
if they flick there finger's ladies line up to date you and it took a long time after until i had
a real relationship. That ended in disaster for me as i got in a serious car accident and then
became addicted to painkillers. So nobody can ever say i don't know what hardship is.
So if you want to call me a ex junkie yes but that's in the past now.
So i have gone off subject sorry for that . Over the years i know ladies who were friends
of this Korean WL who are now happily married with kids and are a valuable part of the
community. So go with your heart Mr Otokosg and i didn't .
Do i regret it or am i being a nostalgia old fool ?

TallyHo
17-06-2017, 09:30 PM
I think most guys who are happily married or in relationship would stay clear of rnt (or more).

Unfortunately, not everyone has had the life they were looking for when growing up. Shit things happened in the past etc, so some of us go to rnts etc to get away from it all.