PDA

View Full Version : General talk New punter looking for some guidance

JackQuin
07-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Hey there guys, I have been reading these forums for a little while but this is my first post.

I am very new to this sort of thing and have found a couple massage places that give great massages but not any extras.

I was hoping to find something of a mentor to get some advice from etc and chat about good experiences.

Rodgersodger
07-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Just get out there and punt you may get lucky you may not !! Plenty of reading on here to help you

hogansheros
07-04-2016, 04:53 PM
welcome to the forum. so that we can best help you can you tell us a little about yourself:

a) what area are you living?
b) what kind of extras are you looking for?
c) are you able to read the forum and see the many many many recommendations that are already posted here?
d) assuming you can read, which posts made you most interested?

Oh & welcome to the forum.

HH

JackQuin
07-04-2016, 11:16 PM
just a quick message ill respond properly tomorrow but it seems my luck turned, I tried one of the places I had been to before and had a great suprise

flamejob
08-04-2016, 02:33 AM
Gday, JQ. in my very limited experience, I have found that 99% of the massage shops in SEQ offer what you're looking for. Maybe it is just my debonair charm, quick wit and stunningly good looks (cough) but I have very few strike-outs. Disclaimer: 99% is the estimated Confidence Interval with a 2% margin of error to cater for 25 years of punting and those early days when I had no idea what the fuck i was doing. For the ones where I did strike-out, it was generally because I didn't ask. Back in the day I waited for the offer to be made. sometimes you just gotta do the asking yourself. also back in teh day i was more partial to private MLs than i am now but that's another story. anyhoo, have fun & welcome to the forum.