PDA

View Full Version : Question RNT Rules in other countries (Asia)

goodtime
07-04-2016, 11:13 PM
In Indonesia or asian countries in general, how does part 2 work? is it different to Australia? Are HJ's charged as an extra? will all girls do nude HJ's?

hogansheros
11-04-2016, 09:22 AM
There are no rules in Asia. :) And of course 'Asia' is a big place

My experience is that any massage place is expecting to give a male customer a happy ending. except of course of the super legit places (where we wont be staying anyway).

My only experience in Indonesia was in Bali as recent as a month ago happy endings and nudity were expected and paid for.

The opening price is usually the price for room and base massage, do the remainder with lady.

In KL the price was all paid to the guy at the front desk prior to the session. Had a nice line up to choose from PRC girls.

In Penang the Spa was a legit hotel spa, beautiful facility and tip paid to lady. That was great, she carried a doorstop which she used to lock the unlockable door. Local woman, nice rack..

In Singapore, tips are extra. I used a dodgy place in Little India where extras were for hk, bj, topless and sex (didnt partake). Probably the most expensive place these days.

In HK, once again, there is the opening price plus plus for extra. lots of street opportunities in TST.

In Vietnam, massages are secret with topless and hj. tip to girl. lots of obvious places but may have changed in the past four years since i was there.

In Philippines I've used venues and in-room services. The in room girl I had in Feb was P350 (AU$11) for the two hour massage to turn up ie taxi and her time. Another P500 was hj, kissing and bj. nice tits but she didn't allow sex.

In summary, a massage is you naked on the table for the length of time you pay. Massage will usually be legit and they will ensure you feel happy with that. Extras are always extra.

Happy travels

HH

goodtime
11-04-2016, 10:10 PM
what are the average prices for the countries you have mentioned?

hogansheros
12-04-2016, 09:40 AM
what are the average prices for the countries you have mentioned?

in SE Asia there is never a fixed price for anything...it's what the customer will pay. The prices i recall

a) KL came in at about AU$100 for the hour
b) In context in KL from beachclub was about $120 for the overnight.
c) I think VN was USD20 plus USD$20
d) In Phillipines I wrote above P350 for in-room plus the P500. In shop, massage can be P250 ($8) plus $8 for extras. I dont usually do much massage in Ph as an overnight freelancer is not much more and includes so much more. :)

HH

hogansheros
12-04-2016, 09:43 AM
looking at this, i think that the tip for extras never exceeds the opening price for the booking. maybe that holds true across all nations.

flamejob
12-04-2016, 06:56 PM
Great info there, thanks!

goodtime
12-04-2016, 10:04 PM
I'll add my experiences of HK
Serenity Spa
stunner from China, mid 20s, did not take off panties, but light kissing and very gfe, + HJ - 1 hr $500 HKD = about $85
http://hongkong.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/serenity-spa-3279.html

another experience was at K Pressure, late 30s, C cup, nuru massage, bbbj with ice, fs on offered but I only wanted HJ, 1 hr $500 HKD = about $85
http://hongkong.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/k-pressure-2837.html

hogansheros
13-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Actually, the one hour for FS in a a KL place was AU$80. Just looked on my bill. I wouldn't normally put any change onto credit card but for some reason I was out of local currency. The charge came through as a power company.