PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tip range

hogansheros
08-04-2016, 09:55 AM
So, what s the range of tips. I know that in the reviews we aren't always specific as to what the tip included. Without mentioning venues, can you indicate the range of extras you might get for what you pay.

I'm thinking:

Bronze when mention is made of a GC punt where the price was all inclusive, I'm assuming that is a clothed hj at the end.

Silver level is the topless hj
Gold full nude massage with hj

Platinum with kissing, bj, & hj

Next level .....

So, the prices I could pay are

dont take up Silver
about $50 for Gold
about $70 -$100 for Platinum

Appreciate your help in helping me understand.

HH

flamejob
08-04-2016, 10:27 AM
I don't about your ratings there, but i'll have a crack:

Bronze ... all inclusive on GC, and yes, CFNM (nuding up is extra, usually $30 to $50). If not included in the price: GC for HJ usually $20, in Brissy could be $30 to $50
Silver ... had this at some places, ranging from $50 to $70
Gold ... $40 to $100
Platinum ... I've never been charged extra for kissing. My experience has been that most of my regulars will often give me a good passionate kiss on arrival and often during the finish and after. However, in terms of BJ, i've paid between $50 an $150 extra for that. For $50 the BJ was with them still dressed, $100 - $150 for nude BJ which could also include them sliding their tits all over my nether regions during it.

Next level:
- FS: I've paid $60 to $200 extra
- rimming on me: I forget the price, but from memory the massage (which she described as a tongue massage in which she licked me everywhere including rimming and finished with BJ) was about $200
- oral on her: no extra. I'm yet to pay for going down on the ML.
- titfuck/bodyslide: $30 to $100
- other extras I've had include uniforms/fantasy, hot/cold BJ (hot being hot green tea in her mouth, alternating with ice-cubes - usually finishing with the hot green tea), tantra and no doubt others that I'll remember after I hit post, but all usually between $20 and $100. Oh, one place charged $20 for the ML to undress me (sounded like a good idea at the time, but not worth it).

RottenLittlePunt
08-04-2016, 10:43 AM
The problem is that there isn't always a distinct bracket for each level of service. Extras (kissing, touching inside/out etc) being included in any of them would put the VFM up

reddoor
08-04-2016, 10:45 AM
Not a bad crack at it FJ ...hot green tea ?i would love some detail on that one ..a shop ?

hogansheros
08-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Not a bad crack at it FJ ...hot green tea ?i would love some detail on that one ..a shop ?

Come on RLP & reddoor, how about adding something a little more valuable, yes, it's hard, but not impossible.

I'm thinking about AMP pricing and not brothel prices.

Happy if we make a distinction between NSW, GC & Bris.

I have no theory at the moment, just want to try and see what people say

HH

Rodgersodger
08-04-2016, 05:53 PM
I have noticed more Gold Coast girls working in Brisbane shops because they can make more money

hogansheros
08-04-2016, 06:19 PM
I have noticed more Gold Coast girls working in Brisbane shops because they can make more money

and just to stay n topic...the tip range that you pay??

Rodgersodger
08-04-2016, 06:45 PM
I have to say it is $59 and up seems to be standard now in Bris
Saw a Gold Coast girl other day working in Brisbane who said she come to Brisbane cause better rates better tips

flamejob
08-04-2016, 10:08 PM

No, i've only had this at privates. The first time was by Shangrilar Rampa - if anyone remembers her, she used to operate from a purple house in Kangaroo Point a long time ago. Fucking sensational, but I believe since retired and returned to Spain. The other was from a Japanese ML on Chevron Island but sadly she too has returned, in this case to Japan. They're the only two places I've had it.

reddoor
08-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Shangri la Rampa ...The Third Eye
...clever!

Vmann
13-04-2016, 05:16 PM
I've been thinking about this a bit lately normally I'm happy to pay $100 in total $60 for the massage and $40 for the hj with a bit of light touching. How ever, I personally believe that if we are forking out $60 for a 1 hour massage we should get an hours massage. But in 99% of shops these days 40 minutes in your asked to flip, they start to massage your front side and pop the question. As soon as you agree with the price that's the end of the massage. They could be half way through massaging the right leg (now 43 minutes)and boom a hand full of oil gets splashed on and lathered up and you find your self walking out with 5 minutes still on the clock. Any body else agree with what I'm saying? You pay $40 for extras I still want my full massage

ecchi.gaijin
13-04-2016, 05:27 PM
5 minutes is kind of meh if you got what you wanted. If it's closer to 10 minutes then it's a legit complaint.

If someone rings up the owner complaining about the exact number of seconds that they were short changed, then odds are they are a dick and deserve it. :grimace:

DirtySanchez
13-04-2016, 05:59 PM
You can always ask them to continue the massage plus I've has several ask me if I would like more massage after the deed of time is still left.

Usually if they are crap I'm happy to be out after 40mins. There are better things I could be doing than wasting another 15 mins on a crap massage just to get to the 60 mark.

Horses for courses

blas
13-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Nah, you pay the $60 for 60 mins regardless of the breakdown of what happens in that hour. I personally prefer them asking at 40mins because it gives me 15-20mins. It sucks when they leave it to 5 mins and go to town (although sometimes that means free extras if you say you won't shoot in time)

Just roll back over after you shoot and quick clean as you are expecting the massage to continue for the hour.

Never allow them to short you on time or they will do it EVERY TIME

hogansheros
18-04-2016, 09:12 PM
So it seems that what can be had on the GC for $70 is about $100 in Brisbane shops.

True/False?

Rodgersodger
18-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Never had the chance on goldy but from what I have read seems to be the case