PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Movie look Ruby, Beautiful Chongqing girl. Awesome feeling

Biggerbanana
09-04-2016, 02:26 AM
Girl's Name : Ruby

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 7 April, 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : curvy body, medium boobs (34C ( not sure if real natural ??), perky tits, medium bums (est 35 in), slim waist (est 25 in) , size 6, about 160 cm tall, white smooth skin, Very pretty like a movie star, friendly. medium wavy hair.

Roster: unsure. (need to check shop roster)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : best value for money

Review:

I had a glance of Ruby on 6 April, but was unable to have a session with her as she was busy and I couldn't wait. I therefore booked her the following day with receptionist, Kevin, for mid-afternoon.

When Ruby came to take me to her room, I was able to look at her pretty face more closely. She really looks like a movie star. Her facial features so nice and perfect. Quite rare to see such a beautiful face for working girls. She wore a black bikini, which showed her sexy and curvy body.

Inside the room, Ruby told me that she came from Chongqing and 25 y.o. I was very delighted to see another beautiful Chongqing girl. We spoke in Putonghua. After she took her clothes off, I could not believe her breasts so full and big. I licked her tits and she used her hands to wrap around my head. Sucking her nipples so sweet. The feeling with her was extremely friendly and good.

Ruby only provided standard services, but her cat-bath and CBJ were very professional. She made my dick very hard quickly。 As she is a small girl,she put quite a lot of KY on the condom and her pussy. Once inside, my dick's feeling was sensational. Her pussy was quite tight. She moaned a lot and her moaning made me more excited than normal.

Ruby used her warm soft hands to rub my body all the time while I was fucking her in the mish position. The feeling was really wonderful. She gave me such a good girl friend feeling. Awesome. Next she changed to the cow girl position and her riding skills very good.

As I like to enjoy Ruby's rear view, I told her that I wanted to do doggy. She was really co-operative and got into position right away and very soon, I was banging her pussy from behind like mad. Her big snow-white bums and slim waist really made me feel very strong. I pounded her pussy really hard and fast and very soon, I came and felt really happy and satisfied.

After some rests and hugging Ruby while lying down on the bed together, my dick got hard again and I climbed on top of her and had more fun time inside her wet pussy. I was a bit tired then and could not come, so Ruby gave me a good HJ to let me come for the second time. Her HJ skill was so good and I came very comfortably and quickly

Today's session with Ruby was really good. I surely would see her again before I go overseas in a month's time. She is such a wonderful and beautiful girl that is really hard to find in the current Sydney sex market.